Has the true love been found?

30-Day Trial

"Youre inlove with Taehyung?"

"I-I-Inlove? As..in love? I-Is this how you...fall in love? I-It's like this...?" Mia was so red, redder than a tomato freshly ripped. It was as if she has forgotten that she has problems, because of this feeling. All these times, it was love that she has been feeling for Taehyung. She couldn't explain her feelings. She was so amazed...and really was really happy. So this is love...? She pinched her cheeks then she smudged hers face on Jiyeong's bed.

Althought she felt hurt and quite jealous for someone also likes her crush, Jiyeong could not understand why it doesn't hurt unlike before. She was not  jealous to the point that she wanted to punch someone already like she would used to. It was actually okay for her. Maybe because she knew herself that Taehyung is only her crush and will always be. She doesn't have any deeper feelings for him. It's a purely admiration for the alien. She knows that this is only a crush and not love.  And it will stay there. She has never experienced a true romantic love. She wasn't even thinking anything about that.

Well, crush is totally different from love. But what's the difference? How will you know if what you are feeling is only a crush or already love? What if you got confused and mistook an infatuation for true love?

"Oh my! So does this mean...I like Taehyung? I...I love him??" Mia couldn't get over what she has just realized.

"How am I even supposed to know?! I haven't experienced that and it's you who could only feel that. It's your own feelings. Tsk. " Jiyeong said as she rolled her eyes. "Wait. WHY ARE YOU EVEN STILL IN MY ROOM? GET OUT!"

 


 

The conversation between Jungkook and Yein was very akward. It was so quiet. No one was speaking. They were just eating and eating. Jungkook was too starstrucked by Yein that he didn't know how to start talking. Jungkook knew himself that he has a crush on this beautiful lady, he was just trying to hide it. Very fast huh?

"Uhm...so...noona...I...you...call...?" Asked Jungkook who finally had the guts to do so, but failed. He wasn't able to construct his sentence properly.

"Yeah, I guess so. I think our age difference is really big." Good thing Yein still understood him.

"How big?"

"Hm...from the looks of you...I think 12 or more? I'm already working and even engaged, you see."

"Ohh....Wait...what?" Jungkook stopped eating because he just choked. "*Cough* *Cough* You're... engaged??"

"Yep! I am. Look!" Yein showed Jungkook that ring that she just got from her long time boyfriend. "It was just yesterday...I wasn't really expecting it! Uwahh! I think he'll stop by in a few hours." Yein said as she admired her engagement ring. "We're going to see a movie later!!" She looked very happy for the new chapter that was about to come into her life. Meanwhile, Jungkook wasn't. Jungkook could still accept if she was only working and even 12 years older, but engaged? It was a whole different story.

One hour has not even passed but, Jungkook was already heart broken. Poor Jeon Jungkook. His feelings for Yein started to fade away, but the hurt didn't right away. Yes, it faded away. That is a crush. It could disappear that fast. Or maybe 1 day? 3 days? 1 week? 3 weeks? However, it's not always like this. It doesn't mean that it took 3 months, 4 months, a year, two years or even more, it leveled up from crush to love. It's not always like that. Usually it's just infatuation.

"What about you Jungkook-ah? Do you have someone you like~?" Yein , not knowing that it was her...a few seconds ago.

"Like?"

"Yeah...wait don't tell me it's actually love?" Jungkook suddenly thought of someone. He didn't know why but he thought of Jiyeong. "What the. No!" It must not be. He doesn't like Jiyeong. How could he even like someone not on his standards. Her height itself isn't qualified to be his ideal type. He hates her, and all the more when his memories came back.

He remembered how Jiyeong pushed him, that almost caused his death. But it actually did. Not physically, but his dreams. The death of his dreams. It was because of her that he stopped taekwondo. He's very angry at Jiyeong. That's why he would ignore her. He's just irritated whenever he would see her. He's just hurt. But...why despite these, Jiyeong was the one who entered his mind when he was asked? "As if!"

"Uhm...No one.." Answered Jungkook.

"Ehh?? Why did it take you so long to answer if there's really none?" Yein even more. It was as if she was an older sister of Jungkook.

"Noona..."

"Hahaha okay okay. Is it that confidential? Hahaha lol just don't forget to introduce me to her okay?"

"What the hell noona!"

"Hahaha kidding!!!"

Speaking of Jiyeong, it's already late but Jiyeong wasn't home yet. Jungkook checked the time and it was already 9 in the evening. "Where did that shorty go?" He thought to himself as they continued to eat. "Maybe Jin hyung called him and they all ate together?" He told himself instead so as for him not to worry. "What the hell? Why am I even thinking about this."

After the two ate, Jungkook proceeded inside his room then lied on the bed.

There he took some selcas.

Selca here.

Selca there.

Delete here.

Delete there.

"Aghkalfad" He was frustrated. He couldn't decide what to post. Because he couldn't decide on what selca to post, he decided to listen to music instead. He screenshot every song on his playlist, then post it on twitter.

It didn't took long for him to get bored. He was bored for no one liked his tweet yet.

Because of this, he thought of bothering his older brother.

 

 


 

Because of boredom, Jungkook roamed around his small room. He tried to push ups on the double-deck bedroom, but got tired in just a few push ups. He tried doing his homeworks, but just got frustrated for he couldn't focus. "Agh I'm so done with this. Why do you even need to find x? Why do you need to find y?"

He then resorted to sitting down on his desk. He opened his drawer, and got a yarn bracelet. He has kept this bracelet for a very long time, not knowing why he couldn't let go of it. Now that he got his memories back, he remembered how precious this bracelet is. It used to be the friendship bracelet of him and Jiyeong. "Ji-yah..." He kept the bracelet inside the drawer again, and finally decided to sleep.

With his earphones on, he slept when suddenly, someone rang the doorbell. Jungkook wasn't supposed to open the door for maybe it's just Yein's fiance. But he suddenly remembered, they already went out minutes ago. "Wait what if it's.." Without anymore thinking, he stood up and went to the door. He was very much prepared to shout at Jiyeong, who just got home this time of the night. It was as if he's the father of Jiyeong, ready to scold her daughter. "Wait..But I'm angry at her...Why would I even talk to her..." He backed out. However, the doorbell kept on ringing as if the person was being called by mother nature. "Aish! Why won't she just open it with her key?!"

Jungkook opened the door as he shouted, "YAH! WHERE DID YOU COME FROM? DON'T YOU KNOW WHAT TI---" He stopped. It was not Jiyeong. It was J-hope and Jin who just came from a pojangmacha. And they have a key. They just wanted to bother people sleeping inside.

"Why are you so mad? Easy, Kookie! Take it easy..." Jin said.

"We were asking you a while ago to come with us...and now you're getting angry? Huehue!" Said Hobi as he entered the dormhouse, acting hurt towards Jungkook.

"S-Sorry...I thought it was..."

"It was who?" Hobi asked.

"...You thought it was Jiyeong, didn't you?" Jin teased as he entered the dormhouse with some food that they bought.

"Wtf?? No." Jungkook denied.

"Oh my god! You're already a young man! Huehuehue!" Hobi too.

"OH MY! HOSEOK!" Jin shouted at Hobi who was surprised, as well as Jungkook. "Oh my god hyung! Why? Don't tell me....  YOU FORGOT TO YOUR PINK FAN ON THE POJANGCHAMA?"

"WHAT? NO. NO. WAIT I MEAN---CHANGE ROOMS WITH JIYEONG RIGHT NOW. KOOKIE MIGHT DO SOMETHING TO JIYEONG WHILE SHE'S SLEEPING---" Jin panickly joked when he noticed that Jungkook was obvious.

"WHAT THE HELL HYUNG. WHAT THE HELL."

"PFSHH HAHAHA" And the two hyungs laughed while Hobi danced to annoy Jungkook, who walked out from them.

 


 

Hi!! Thank you so much for reading!!! Thank you for the subscribes!! I really appreciate your comments!! Uwahh! Thank you so so so much!!! Don't hesitate to ask me if you're confused with something!

xoxo