***

30-Day Trial

YOU MAY SKIP THIS AND PROCEED TO THE NEXT CHAP IF U WANT TO~!



 

Hello!!! Soooo after almost a year, I decided to update again~~! Sorryyyy for not updating!! I just got busy with school and my very-boring-personal life. I have actually finished this story even before I put this story here on asianfanfics. Butttt I wasn't able to update bcs I got lazy---I mean I lost the motivation to do so. Yeah... I don't know what came into my mind that I decided to continue (and hopefully finish) this story. Maybe because the story's nearing the end? Why not finish it? Right? Right? Yeah it's almost the end... Yeah... hehehe (oh no im sorry I just type whatever comes into my mind,hopeu undersatnd.)

So anywayyy like what I used to say... thank you very much for reading! Really, my heart feels so...really really big (IM OUT OF WORRDSSZJGFDLKGD hue) but really, just wow! I know that I am really far far far from being called an "author" yet, but  I will do my very very very best to learn how to tell a story in a more intersting and creative way, and thanks to your comments and those reads because I feel much more motivated.  I am very very very very grateful especially whenever I read your comments, or subscribe or such because I feel just so happy to know that at least there is someone reading my story and (hopefully) enjoys it. Hopefully you continue to read until the end (and be satisfied.... heuheue... it's my 2 yrs younger version of me who wrote it oki.. ahahuwahu idk what on my mind back then.) I, again, apologize for my grammatically incorrect sentences and for my typos. I said I will try to edit it in the future but jaflkdmfdkslf pls pray that I won't be lazy anymore to do so. Hahaha. So yeah thank you very much again! Let's all continue to support BTS! Heheheha and even the other Kpop grps!!!

Oh! btw omg! Speaking of other Kpop grps. I just noticed just now that I used "Jisoo" as one of the names of my OC. PLEASE PLEASE yes she's an antagonist here, but Jisoo here is not from Blackpink oki... HAHAHA! I used the name Jisoo before they even debuted.... pls... i dont mean to harm or... ye... u get me ryt...hehehe

xoxo