Reveal

30-Day Trial

"OUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCH!" Jiyeong spoke inside her head. She isn't the type of person to scream from . She's the type to rather hide her pain. She believes that crying in pain is just for the weak and the coward; especially if she would scream because of a simple betadine.

"Wow! You're so brave Jiyeong-ah!" Yein admired her courage, who was putting the betadine on her wounds. She used to be a nursing student, hence she knows first aid.

"Of course! That's my baby Jiyeong-ah!" J-hope was about to hug Jiyeong, but her instincts told her to immediately get the flower vase beside  and hit Hoseok with it. She was supposed to hit Hobi. However, before the vase could even touch his head,  someone pulled him from hugging Jiyeong. "Hyung! Jin hyung is calling you to help him cook." Jungkook lied. Jin wasn't asking for help. But did he really pull Hobi to save his precious head? I don't know. It's a mystery.

He sat on one of the couches of the salas, in front of Yein and Jiyeong. "Okay Jiyeong-ah, apply this as frequent as you can okay? Your bruises and wounds will heal faster that way." Jiyeong nodded with a straight face as Yein smiled at her. Yein fixed her first aid kit then she went to her room to return those.

Jiyeong and Jungkook were left sitting on the living room. They were facing each other, and the atmopshere felt really awkward. They were as if on a staring game. Poker face. Eye to eye. No one dared to blink. No one dared to speak nor laugh.

However, after 5 minutes and 32 seconds, Jiyeong gave up. She wasn't able to hold it anymore longer. "What's your problem?" Jungkook didn't answer. As usual, he wasn't talking to her again. 

Despite Jungkook's snobish attitude these days, he miraculously spoke minutes later. "Why were you beaten? What happened to you? Are you crazy? You didn't fight back, did you? Who did that to you?" Jungkook's mouth was full of questions. He asked continously and Jiyeong didn't have the time to answer at least a question. He was as if he's Jiyeong's father. He was like a father who's angry at her daughter for coming home later than her curfew.

"Why do you even care?"

"I do care because---" He stopped. Yeah, why does he even care?

"Because what?"

Jungkook didn't know what to say. He was speechless. What will his precious nose do now? Oh no.

Luckily, Jin suddenly called them to eat. "Guys! Let's eat!!!" Jungkook was saved by the bell from losing his pride.

 


 

That evening, Jiyeong couldn't sleep properly because of body pain. It has been a long time since she was bruised like this. It has been so long that her body wasn't used to it already. If only she didn't stop fighting these days, her body might be numbed from the pain by now. "Ah...I should look for someone to beat up tomorrow." She thought to herself.

She was looking at the dark ceiling while very much awake. She was thinking of random things, randomly stupid things. Do you call it sleeping late or sleeping early if you sleep at 12 am? She thought. It was obvious that she was bored to death. She wanted to sleep but she couldn't because of body pain. Her body didn't let her sleep that night.

"Jeon Jungkook," She suddenly called, hoping that he was still awake. Maybe she could bother him until she feels sleepy. However, it seemed like he was really sleeping.

"Big nose..." She called again. Since he was asleep, maybe it would be okay if she speak random things out loud.

"Kookie...I'm sorry." She breathed deeply. It has been a long time since she said sorry to someone. She has even forgotten when was the last time she said that 5-letter word, sorry. Saying sorry has never been her thing.

"I'm really sorry..." With sincere heart, she said. If only she could go back to the past. If only... Maybe Jungkook is now living his dreams. Maybe her father wouldn't die.

"Okay. I forgive you." Jiyeong's eyes suddenly widened. She suddenly sat up and peeked down at the bottom bed where Jungkook was. She saw Jungkook with eyes wide open and his hands at the back of his head. "Y-You're awake?"

"No. I'm just sleeping with my eyes open." Jungkook answered sarcastically. "S-S-ince when?"

"Since you were talking nonesense." Jiyeong threw him a pillow because she suddenly felt irritated towards him again.

"Why aren't you talking back to me? I was calling you...tsk..."

"Because I don't want to."

"Aish.." Jiyeong lied down her bed again and looked up at the ceiling. There was a moment of silence. "Oh...an angel passed by." Jiyeong spoke, breaking the silence.

"Angel eh?", and silence once again.

"Yah, don't you really remember me?" Jiyeong asked Jungkook. She didn't know why she even bothered to ask that. She already knew the answer. He does not.

Silence.

However, it didn't take a while when Jungkook answered her. "I remember you." Her eyes widened once more. She peeked at Jungkook again. Despite the darkness, with only the dim light from the lamp shade, she could see that Jungkook was looking at her too. "E-E-Eh...? Wh-When...? H-H-How..?"

She was so shocked. All this time, Jungkook actually remembers but he didn't tell her about it. "That's why I'm not talking to you. I'm angry at you because of what happened..." Jiyeong finally understood. So that's why. Meaning, it has been quite some time when Jungkook's memories came back.

"Then...why are you talking to me now? So...you're not angry at me anymore?"

"I am still...but...I don't know...I don't understand...I'm angry at you...but I forgive you...but I'm still angry. I told myself that I will ignore you from that on. I don't know why but...I just can't...I find you irritating but...I like you."

For the nth time, an akward silence occured. It just disappeared when Jiyeong threw another pillow at Jungkook. "Are you out of your mind?"

"Nope."

"Are you kidding me?"

"Do I look like I'm joking? I'm serious...I like you...I love you..." Jiyeong threw a pillow at Jungkook again. Slowly, she's losing her pillow on her bed one by one. "WHAT? WHY DO YOU KEEP ON THROWING PILLOWS AT ME?"

"Because you're stupid. You're crazy. You need sleep." Jiyeong lied down on her bed, feeling weird. Jungkook spoke no more. Yeah. Fine. He's stupid. He's crazy. He's weird to fall in love with Seo Jiyeong. He instead threw all the pillows back at Jiyeong for he didn't have space to sleep anymore.

Meanwhile, Jiyeong didn't care if she was being hit by the pillow on the face. She was blank inside and out. The more that she wasn't able to sleep because of what Jungkook had just said. She had so many questions to ask, but her heart was crazily beating so fast. She didn't know why. Maybe because this was the first time someone confessed to her face to face? Or maybe because she was also feeling what Jungkook was feeling? But...

"Sorry Jungkook..." She said as she closed her eyes. Jungkook heard it. He couldn't also sleep because of what he had done. He wasn't thinking straight. "I know..." He knew it. But was he right?

 


 

Guyss...guysss...the Fire MV

Ohhh myyy gooooddd FAYAAAAhhh

bye

bye

Im dead

xoxo