Google Search: Where to find true love?

30-Day Trial

                   

"Do you know where to find true love?"  The innocent angel asked.

"Ha?" He really heard it. He just wanted to clarify if what he had hear was right.

"I said, do you know where to find true love? Is that something I must buy? Is that expensive?" Poor angel. She was still unsure of what it is; of what true love is.

Jungkook suddenly laughed because of her question. He couldn't believe what this girl was asking. "HAHAHA you're really weird, aren't you?"

"Weird...? Hahaha yeah...maybe..." She looked really puzzled. Was there something wrong with her question? Was she really weird? She couldn't understand why people would call her weirdo.

"Uhm...so do you know where I could find one?"

"Pfft. You know, Hwang Mia, as much as I want to help you, I can't."

"Eh? Why?" Mia asked confusingly.

"Well...let's just say I haven't experienced that...so yeah"

"You...experience it...?" Mia whispered to herself with amazement. She didn't know it was something to be experienced.

"Anyway, one thing for sure, you can't buy it. No one can." Jungkook patted Mia's head as he went to the bus station. "Oh well just search it on google. Bye!"

 


 

"Google...?" Mia asked herself when Jungkook had already ride the bus. "Isn't that the thing where humans would search for information these days?" Yep. That's right. It's google. From her experience as a guardian angel, she had seen how people would depend on google. She had seen how everyone gets their answers instantly. It was there, on google. Nevertheless, she had never got intrested on this google; how it works and how to use it.

"Oh my...oh dear..." Mia worried as she walked home. "According to my observations from humans before... in order to use 'google'...I need a gadget or whatever technology that is...but..." She stopped for a moment and scratched her head. "Where will I even get that?"

She suddenly thought of borrowing from Jiyeong. For sure Jiyeong has that. She had not seen any teenager without a phone.

But nahh. That girl might, and for sure will, shout at her. Worse, she just might punch her like she did to Jungkook. But wait, speaking of Seo Jiyeong, Mia had not seen her since she was sent outside the classroom. "Where did she go?" Mia wondered. Too bad, Jungkook did not tell anybody that he brought Jiyeong in the clinic. He did not have any plans to do so. He did not care anyway.

Mia then thought, what if she asks from Mrs. Seo? She will, for sure, let her borrow that technology. But then, isn't that taking too much advantage of Mrs. Seo? She has already done so many things for Mia. She had let her stay in her home, bought her necessary things, fixed her papers for school, let her eat at least 3 times a day, and so much more. She would feel bad if she will ask another favor from Mrs. Seo again.

"Oh no...what will I do? Where will I get that technology?" Mia was so worried. "And then...if I got that technology...what will I do afterwards? I do not know how to use it...!" She was so worried that she didn't know that she was getting lost. Because she wasn't still used to these lefts and rights of the street, she didn't notice that she was taking the wrong path. She already passed the street where Mrs. Seo's house stood.

Poor Angel, she was not aware that she was already getting lost. She got farther and farther from Mrs. Seo's house. She was too occupied about that tecnology and google. "Oh dear..."

As she was walking, she suddenly noticed a cafe. She noticed a small poster below which says:

Get a chance to win a phone by simple buying 3 drinks!

 

 


 

There were not much people inside the cafe. Actually, there were no people, except for a customer, who was sleeping on one corner of the cafe, and for a janitor, who greeted her as soon as she entered the cafe. "Good Afternoon! Welcome to Eve---" The janitor stopped. His greeting changed to, "How the fck did you get here? Why the fck are you even here?!"

"Eh...uhm...because I..will buy...? Wait, isn't I the one who's supposed to be asking why are you here? May I ask why? I didn't know you are a janitor, Kim Taehyung." Mia said politely. Kim Taehyung's eyes suddenly widened then he grasped Mia's arms and brought her near the staff room. "You. Come. With. Me." Wait. Wait. Wait. I, as the authornim, was also confused. Why was he there?

 


 

"YAH!" Mia was startled when Taehyung suddenly shouted at her. "Do NOT  ever, EVER say to anyone that first, I am a janitor. Second, that we have seen each other. Third, that you saw me here. Fourth, that I am a janitor. And lastly, THAT I AM A JANITOR. DO YOU UNDERSTAND WEIRDO?"

Mia, who was startled, confusingly nodded. "U-Uhm...may I ask why I am not allowed to do so?" She asked after being curious why Taehyung was overacting.

"BECAUSE I SAID SO." He furiously answered.

"If... I tell it to anyone...will something bad happen?"

"YES. THERE WILL BE."

"What would it be then?"

"IT IS BAD TO LET THEM KNOW"

"Why is it bad?"

"BECAUSE IT IS."

"How did it get bad? Being a janitor isn't a sin, is it?"

Taehyung was full of Mia being so innocently weirdo. He was too full of her asking as if she was a child. He was too full that he couldn't hold it in.

"MUDERFUKER STOP ASKING SO MUCH QUESTIONS. JUST DO WHAT I SAY. NEVER TELL THIS TO ANYONE OR I'LL FREAKING KI---" Before Taehyung could finish, someone suddenly shouted at him to shut up.

"YAH! KIM TAEHYUNG! WHAT ARE YOU DOING THERE?" The guy, who was sleeping a while ago, went closer to them. "YOU ARE SO NOISY! YOU'RE FCKING DISTURBING MY SLEEP" He scolded Taehyung.

Mia was overwhelmed on how they shout at each other, even though they were just 4 steps away from each other. She felt like her eardrums would anytime soon shattered like glass because of their yellings.

"Whoops. Sorry hyung. Piz"  Taehung made a peace sign to the guy to make peace with him. It's not like he was afraid of him. Although, yeah, he was somewhat afraid. But it was more of like, you're life would be in danger if you fight with that guy.

"TSK. AND WHY ARE YOU EVEN SHOUTING AT A CUSTOMER?! GO BACK TO YOUR WORK. PSH. THAT'S WHY WE AREN'T GETTING ANY CUSTOMERS EH! BECAUSE OF YOUR ATTITUDE!"

"But it's not my fault that we don't have customers. It's because of yo---" Before Taehyung could continue, the guy who was sleeping a while ago, suddenly got Taehyung's mop and he threaten him with it.. "SO YOU'RE GONNA ANSWER BACK HUH?"

Taehyung's hair stood on its ends. So that he could still spare his life, he decided to stop arguing with him already. "Sorrysorrysorry! Pizpizpiz!" He apologized with peace sign. He borrowed the mop from the guy and went back to work as he looked at Mia with a death glare.

 


 

"So your name's Hwang Mia, right?" The guy, whom she thought to be a customer, asked him. He was actually the owner of this cafe. Well, his family. He was just the one managing it right now.

"N-Ne..."

"And Taehyung's your classmate?"

"N-Ne..." Mia was stuttering for she was afraid of the guy. She was afraid to be shouted at like what he did to Taehyung minutes ago.

"Hay" The guy sighed. "Please have patience with him. I know he's a weirdo, but we can't do anything about him. He came from Mars."

"Uh-Uhm...pardon?" She didn't get his joke. She took it too seriously to the point that she asked herself, "Was there really people on Mars? I thought God only created people here on Earth..."

"Nothing. Nevermind..." The owner answered instead for he was too lazy to explain. "By the way, I'm the owner of this shop. I'm Min Yoongi. And, please, don't be scared. I'm not gonna eat you. I'm just a few years older than you guys." Yes. Very few. So few that he was actually still studying. Yes, he was studying and was already managing this cafe.

Mia was speechless. She found it so cool. "Yeah yeah I know, I am cool. I am great. Bcs I got swaeg" Yoongi said as if he had read Mia's mind through her expression.

"Anyway, you said you entered the cafe because you saw the poster, am I right?" Mia nodded joyfully with hopes that she would be able to get the free phone if she buys 3 drinks. "Hmm...so that's effective..." Yoongi placed his left hand under his chin as he nodded to himself.

"S-S-So...will I be able to win the phone now...?" Her eyes were like shining stars as she asked that question.

Yoongi stopped for a moment. He looked at her straight then said, "Sorry Hwang Mia, but that was just a joke."

Mia wasn't able to absorb what he had just said. She stared at him with joyful eyes for 5 seconds, before she reacted.

"H-Ha...? W-What do you mean..."

"Well...you know Hwang Mia, a few people would come to my shop. I don't know why, it is so. Anyway, that was the only thing I have thought to attract customers. Sorry Hwang Mia if you got your hopes up"

Mia was hurt. She was hurt straight in her heart. For the first time as a human being, she was able to experience expecting for nothing. It hurts right? Yeah, it really does.

Yoongi saw Mia's disappointed look, and he felt really bad for it. He put his hand on his chin again and thought of something. "Well...if you're really in need of a phone...I can help you with that..." Her spirit was up once again. Although, there was already this tiny bit of feeling that was afraid to get hurt again.

"What about you work here in my cafe? I am in need of more employees. You'll work for me as a casier, advertiser, mascot, waitress, barista. If you accept my offer, I could pay you on the 15th of this month, then you could buy your phone. So what about it?"

Mia couldn't hide her happiness and smiled so brightly like a sunflower looking at the sun. "Yes! I accept!" She clasped her hands in excitement about this new experience as a human being. One of her bucket list when she was an angel, was to be able to get a part-time job. Now, she would be experiencing it already!

However, Mia suddenly realized something. "But how can I search on google if I am in need of the phone right now?"

 


 

So I found a way to update it again...haha yay. Anyways Thank you so much for reading this! Huhu I am so grateful! You may or may not like the story, but still thank you! I appreciate the comments woohh! ./pls don't expect a lot. I lack so much as a writer/ Oh well anyway, thank you so much! Again, please don't hesitate to comment down what you think about the chapters, it may be positive, negative, or neutral. I really appreciate it! Thank you!!!

xoxo

PS Did you like that gif on top? Hehehe Do you find it cool? Ohoho...HAHA oki bye