Truth Hurts

30-Day Trial

"Oy! Jiyeong-ah!! Are you okay? Yohoo!!" Jimin waved his hand in front of Jiyeong's face, who was staring into space. Jiyeong went back to her senses when Jimin was about to jokingly kiss her, which made her slap his muscled arm. "Wtf." She came back to the reality where there is the truth. The truth that hurts.

"Aw! Jiyeong-ahh!" complained Jimin.

"Psh." Jiyeong rolled her eyes as she crossed her arms. Jimin was rubbing his arm, because of the pain of Jiyeong's slap, when he talked  more about Kookie the Great. "Couldn't you believe it? He was my idol before! I really admired him! Wow...I couldn't believe he was that irritating guy now... He became such an annoyance. Hayy...anyway I should've researched why he suddenly disappeared. What a waste! He must have been so popular now..." Sighs, Park Jimin. If you only knew. If you only knew that Jiyeong knew everything. In fact, she was even the reason, according to Jiyeong.

"...Ah...yeah...So what's the bad news?" Jiyeong asked to change the topic. She was deeply hurt, remembering everything from before. Although honestly, she didn't want to ask anymore about the bad news. What if it's related to her past again? Just what if...

"Well...the bad news is...I wasn't able to find anything about Hwang Mia." Jiyeong should've been a little relaxed at least, for it wasn't about her past. However, she wondered why and felt curious for some reason. "Honestly, it was so weird! Even her papers here in school, they were so weird. There was nothing about where she studied before, nor lived before! It was different...and there were no parents written, except for a guardian which was Seo Seonsaeng. Wait isn't that your mom? So...Hwang Mia is living with you guys right now?"

Jiyeong wasn't able to answer. She couldn't understand. Why? "...Maybe an orphanage?"

"Idk. Nothing was written there."

Where did her mother get that girl from? Is she someone who came down from heaven? Lol. If only Jiyeong knew that it was what exactly happened. "...I'll leave now", said Jiyeong. Maybe it was  the time for her to investigate herself.

She was about to go when Jimin suddenly stopped her. "Wait Jiyeong-ah!"

"Whut?"

"You said...you'll treat me if I've found information about them...so...tomorrow? Game? Well...it's Saturday..."

"But you didn't find anything about Hwang Mia."

"Eh..but..."

Jiyeong sighed. "Fine. Whatever." She didn't care anymore. She just left Jimin smiling on his own. "Tomorrow! Okay? At BBCenter!"

 


 

"Oh my god... This is why I hate so many customers.... I can't ing sleep!" Suga lazily said at the counter while he was getting orders. It looked like he was regretting scanning and printing the posters, which Mia had made.

"Hahaha. That's okay Manager Yoongi the Great Swag!" Mia cheerfully said as she was making the orders, the frappes and everything, near Yoongi. She was having fun. Yeah. She was having fun so much to the point that she wasn't able to notice that she was doing it wrong.

She tasted one coffee that she was making and commented on it, "Why is it so salty?" So, she added more sugar but it tasted much more salty. "Why does this taste like salt water?!"

"AGHHH!! Youuuuu stuppiiiddd giiirll!" Taehyung noticed what she was doing. He stopped her before she could waste more salt. Yes, it was salt. "YOU'RE SO STUPID! YOU'RE PUTTING SALT!"

"H-H-Ha?!" Taehyung put down the broom, which he was holding, angrily on the floor. This attracted customers to look at him. They were shocked because he ruined the peaceful aura of the cafe. Although he didn't care anymore for he was so fouced with Mia's stupidity, as he calls it. He went to the counter himself where Mia was making the orders. "CAN YOU NOT READ IT? IT SAYS SA-LT."

Mia's eyes widened. She was so mindblowned. She didn't notice it. "Oh my! I'm sorry! I'm really sorry! They look exactly alike! I'm really sorry for mistaking them! Mianhe! Sorry! Patawad! Gomenasai! Yihan! Me paenitet! Ich bitte Sie!---" And she said sorry in every language that she learned from the Angel Academy.

 

 

 

"Are you done yet?" Taehyung asked as he stared at her.

"Ah...yeah..." Mia said as she realized she said too much sorry's.

"Aish! You're so weird...Ugh! Anyway this is how YOU SHOULD DO IT. WATCH AND LEARN." Taehyung took the floor and showed Mia how to be a barista properly. He got the cup and did some magical things which looked so amazing, at least for Mia. He was just stirring, but Mia's eyes glittered in amazement. It was like, she has never seen someone making coffee before, which was the truth. She had watched over people who made coffees, but she didn't payed attention on how they exactly do it. Now that she did, she found it really cool. Nonetheless, Taehyung really looked like a professional one, from pouring and doing some latte art. He was fascinating to watch.

"Woah...you're so cool!" Mia clapped when Taehyung was finally done.

"Yeah I know." With pride, Taehyung answered.

"Why won't you be the barista instead?" Suggested Mia.

"I don't want to."

"Why?"

"Eh too much work, yet the PAY is still the SAME as janitor because  SOMEONE is TOO LAZY to---"

 

 

He wasn't able to finish for Suga turned to him and glared as if to say, Are you saying something? "--Yeah to you know yeah...ugh...you can do that now. I still need to clean..." In a second, Taehyung left the counter and continued sweeping the floor.

"Okioki! Thank you!" Mia tried to copy what Taehyung did, but she still needed practice. If only Min Yoongi gave her a proper training, then she could have perfected this. But he was too lazy to do so.

"OH MY GOD! YOU'RE DOING IT WRONG! JHFKSLDJFKD" The customers were shocked again by Taehyung who dropped his broom and rushed to the counter again. Because he was really, really, really done with Mia, he touched her hands and he guided her himself as she did the latte art. Well actually, he was even somewhat hugging Mia from behind. Do you get it? No? Okay...

 Mia was surprised when Taehyung touched her hands from behind. Her heart started to beat really fast What is happening...Why is my heart... "DON'T YOU GET IT? IT'S LIKE THIS!" Her heart beated faster when she felt that Taehyung's voice was just behind her ears. It was so close that she felt that blood was rushing to her face. What is this...Why... Her heart beat was like racing horses to the point that she didn't understand what Taehyung was teaching her. She was focused on the beating of her heart and Taehyung's face that was so near to hers.

She only came back to her senses when Suga suddenly shouted. "YAH! CAN'T YOU SEE? WE HAVE A LOT OF CUSTOMERS YET YOU STILL HAVE TIME TO FLIRT? WTF GUYS. GO BACK TO WORK." Afraid of further scolding from Suga if they would still correct him that they weren't flirting, they just obeyed him and went back to their own positions.