D-27

30-Day Trial

"27 days left...and I still haven't gotten a  clue where and how to find my true love..." Mia sighed to herself. Even Google wasn't able to help her for she didn't understand what each article was talking about. "What should I do...? Huhu" Even though she still has 27 days yet to find her true love,  she was greatly worried on how to find it. She was afraid to let the one month trial pass without even having a clue about what true love is. "Huhu Oh no---"

"Oi!" Somebody suddenly stopped Mia's emoting moment as she walked into the classroom. "Ah! Jungkook-ssi!"

"What's up! Why u look so stressed?" Mia pouted and looked even more stressed.

"It's because of google. It didn't help me... I still don't know where to find my true love..."

"Lol. What the Mia pls. What is that even for? Why do you seem to be so desperate to find your true love? You're still to young! Studies first!"

"Eh...but I need that to become a human fully...!" Mia forgot that Jungkook won't be able to understand her reason. She forgot that humans don't believe these kind of things immediately.

"...you're really weird..." Jungkook said as he looked at her as if to judge. "Hay, just enter the classroom!" And Jungkook, who was so done with Mia's weirdness, pushed her inside the classroom. Don't mistaken him for being rude. It was just a friendly push.

When they have reached their seats, both of them were surprised to see Jiyeong. Her feet were on top of her desk while she was listening to her music with her earphones on. Mia was happy to see Jiyeong here. This morning, Mia woke up with Jiyeong gone on her bed. She was at peace to see her for she thought Jiyeong went somewhere again.

"Annyeong Jiyeong-ssi!" Mia joyfully greeted her. However, Jiyeong just glared at her for a second, then focused on her phone again. She had shown her snobish side again. Mia felt hurt and sad at the same time. After all, Jiyeong still hated her.

Meanwhile, Jungkook had seen Jiyeong rudeness towards Mia. Because of that, he kicked Jiyeong's feet that made it fell on the floor. Jiyeong, who has really high temper, was irritated and removed her earphones. "What's your problem?" She said contemptuously.

"Looks like you're okay already, huh?" Jungkook said, not minding what she just said.

"I was okay. But when you two came, my day was ruined"

"Wow...harsh" Jungkook said sarcastically. She didn't mind the two anymore and just put her earphones on. She raised the volume so as not to hear the noise from the surroundings. "Aish! This girl! If you weren't a girl, I would have drown you to the Pacific Ocean!" He complained as he sat on his seat, which was beside Jiyeong, while Mia sat on the next seat after him.

Right after that moment, someone suddenly opened and shut the door as if to attract the attention of people. It was Kim Taehyung. He looked at each and every one until he saw Mia. He laid his eyes on her, more like glared at her as if he was threatening her.

"Wow, what a miracle. Kim Taehyung is early today" Jungkook went closer to Mia and whispered to her.

"Yeah..." Taehyung was still staring at her sternly until he sat on his seat. Jungkook, too, noticed this stare of Taehyung. "Is it just me or he's glaring at me? Aish, this guy...! Psh, this fool..." Jungkook was about to stand up and go to Taehyung when Mia spoke, "Don't worry. He's not looking at you, but me..."

"Huh?" Jungkook didn't know why. He didn't understand why. It would really be troublesome if he will know. Poor Taehyung, if Mia were to say to Jungkook that he's a janitor, surely, Jungkook will tell this to everyone. And, if everyone will know... let's just pray for Taehyung's reputation.

Taehyung went to Mia then pulled her outside of the classroom. Jiyeong noticed this and she  followed them with her eyes. Because of some reason, Jiyeong felt jelousy form within. She tried to control the feeling of irritatedness through rolling her eyes.

 



"YAH! Do not ever, ever, ever forget not to tell anyone my secret. DO YOU UNDERSTAND?"  Taehyung reminded her while they were behind wall near the hallway. No one was there, so they could speak anything freely.

"Okay..." Mia nodded slowly. "But in one condition. You'll be kind to the other people. You will stop bullying others."

"Whut? Are you BLACKMAILING ME?"

"Ha? Oh no. It's not that I'm black mailing you. I just want to change that bad attitude of yours, because in the end, when the time comes, you'll regret it. I've already seen a lot who have been put to hell already"

Taehyung looked at Mia with a judgemental look. He knew from the start that Mia was weird. But he didn't know she was this weird. "Huh? Are you out of your mind?"

Mia breathed in and out slowly. She shouldn't have said that. She knew Taehyung wouldn't understand. She wasn't what Taehyung was thinking. She's not crazy, nor was insane. If only if it were as easy as abc to explain it to humans. "But, do you agree with my condition?" She said instead.

"Tsk...! Ughh..." Taehyung went back to the classroom, not believing that someone was actually blackmailing him. He could not believe someone would even do that to him.

"Wait...! Is that a yes or a no?" Confused that Taehyung's ugh was to agree or not, Mia scratched her head. Even I, as the authornim, am not sure about Taehyung's reply. Oh well, let's leave it like that for the mean time and continue with the story...

Anyway, because I am such a lazy author, I will fastforward this day to after school. Nothing much happened this whole day. Mia still didn't have any clue about true love.

Mia didn't go straight home. Because she accepted Suga's offer to be his part-time employee, she first went to Everyday Cafe. Don't worry about Mia getting lost, for Suga had taught her the way.

Just like yesterday, there weren't any customers. Suga was just sleeping on one of the tables, while Taehyung was sweeping the floor. "Uhm...Kim Taehyung, may I ask why there aren't any customers?" Mia asked.

He looked at her and pointed the tip of the broom to Suga. "Blame that lazy-old-grandpa-like-manager. See? He's tha manager but he's always sleeping. Waw." And Taehyung pointed the broom to Mia which made her step back. 0.5 cm left and she would be eating the dirt of the broom. "And you! Why are you idling? Wear the mascot and go out!"

Mia nodded and immediately went to the staff room. There she saw the banana mascot hanging on the wall. "Wow..." It was her only reaction. She wore the banana mascot and it was a perfect fit. If you're asking why banana mascot among any other mascots in the world, well it's because it's cute. Okay, but honestly, I do not know. Just ask Yoongi if u have time.

Anyway, Mia went outside to advertise as she wore the Banana mascot. "Hello...ano...uhm..." Oh yeah, Mia doesn't know these kind of things. She just realized it when she went outside. She didn't know how to advertise. Suga wasn't able to orient her for he was too lazy to do so. "W-W-Welcome...!" She said stuttering while the people who passed by her didn't even care. Poor angel...

Taehyung noticed this from the inside of the cafe. She dropped the mop on the floor and went out himself. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING? STUPID! IT'S NOT LIKE THAT!"

"S-S-Sorry...I do not know how..."

"UGH STUPID!"
"But why are you shouting...I'm just in front of you...my ears..."

"BECAUSE U R STUPID"  Taehyung shouted harshly. Please understand Tae, maybe he had his monthly period.

Because he was so done with Mia, he was the one who wore the Banana mascot. He showed her the right way on how to be a mascot. "Good Afternoon! Welcome to Everyday Cafe! Welcome Miss Beautiful! Welcome Miss Cutie!" He said cheerfully as he flattered the customers passing by.

Yeah, I know the Cafe's name is so lame. Don't ask me why. One thing for sure, it was made by someone lazy to think about a better name.

 

 


 

 

Mia saw a different side of Taehyung as he was advertising. She saw a different smile from Taehyung. It seemed like he was enjoying it very much. She was so amazed by Taehyung's smile that she didn't notice she was already staring at him. She just realized it when Taehyung flicked her nose. "YAH! SEE THAT?"

Mia was surprised and felt that her heart was beating so fast. She touched her beating heart as she was puzzled. "W-What...why is my heart..."

"YAH! HWANG MIA!" She didn't understand why  her heart beat became faster like running horses when Taehyung called her name for the first time. '...Maybe because he was so good...' Mia thought, not understanding what her heart beat meant.

 


 

"Oh my! You're so great at this! There were customers entering!!!" Mia clasped her hands in awe when Taehyung's advertising became effective.

"Tsk, small thing"

"Why won't you be the one to be the mascot? You're so cool!"

"I don't want to"

"Eh? But why?"

"Ugh...because first of all I DON'T WANT TO BE A BANANA"

"But it suits you" Taehyung didn't know if it was a complement or not...

"SHUT UP. Secondly, what if a freaking student from our freaking school came here and fcking saw me wearing that?! THEN WHAT ABOUT ME?!"

"Erhm...I think they will find you cute" Mia said innocently and honestly just like a child.

"CUTE? WTF. CAN'T YOU JUST GO BACK TO THE COUNTER? THE CUSTOMERS ARE WAITING!"

"Whoops...okioki!" And so, the day ended with at least 5 customers who came.
 


 


 

Oh my I was feeling high while writing this chapter. Please understand if you find this chapter so weird... HAHAHA Thanks for reading!! <3

xoxo