Healed

30-Day Trial

It was white as a cloud. Everything was just white. She looked around her and saw white alone. "Am I.. in heaven...?"

However, another color was mixed within. A man came in her vision; a man with a big nose, as she would describe him because of his high nosebridge. "J-J-Jungkook? Sht... I think I'm in hell..." She tried closing her eyes, wishing she wasn't really in hell--sarcastically.

When she opened her eyes once again, Jungkook was still there. She was puzzled because of how Jungkook looked at her. He looked at her with teary eyes. "YAH! SEO JIYEONG!" He shouted. "DON'T YOU DARE DO THAT EVER AGAIN! AGHH! YOU'RE REALLY SO ANNOYING. WHY DID YOU EVEN DO THAT?! DO YOU THINK MRS. SEO WOULD BE HAPPY IF YOU DID THAT? DO YOU THINK THAT WILL SOLVE ALL YOUR PROBLEMS?!" Jiyeong could not remember anything that happened last night, or maybe the other night. Yes, she did sleep for one whole day. Yes, she was in a hospital; alive and somewhat healthy in a way compared to the other day. She wasn't in hell nor in heaven.

"LOOK AT YOU! YOU'RE BRUISED AND BEAT UP! DON'T YOU KNOW HOW WORRIED WE WERE? DON'T YOU  EVER DO THAT AGAIN!" As he was reprimanding at her, Jiyeong suddenly cried. Jungkook on the other hand thought that maybe he was too hard, shouting at Jiyeong. 

"A-Ah... I'm sorry..." Jungkook felt bad about what he did. He hugged her to show that he didn't mean to hurt her in any way. He knew Jiyeong's very fragile right now, and felt so insensitive to be shouting at her. " I-I didn't mean to shout at you...I just---"

"You... were worried...?" Jungkook stopped for a moment and was confused that him shouting at her was not the reason why she was crying.

Jungkook nodded at Jiyeong. "...Yes, we were worried about you..." It was the truth. They were worried for her. He was worried for her. 

"W-Why... H-How" Jiyeong's voice was cracking. She was crying and couldn't understand how someone would worry for her.

"Because your important to us... Because we love you...I love you..."

"You...love...me?"

"Y-Yes..." Jungkook felt embarrassed, admitting his true feelings for it was the first time he did something like this. He had always denied it. "..I love you... so please... Please, never ever do that again..." This time, it was Jungkook who's voice cracked. He was almost crying, but was just trying to stop it.

He hugged her tighter as he said those 3 words to her; to her, whom he spent his childhood with; to her, whom he loved and will love more dearly.

Jiyeong could not understand how those simple words made her heart feel warm. Through those simple words, her ice cold heart slowly melted.

"We're always here for you... okay? You're never alone." Maybe that was what Jiyeong was looking for. Maybe that was what she wanted to find, that even though her mother's gone, there are still people who loves her. There are still people who care for her. There is still  a reason to continue living; and that she should not live for herself alone, but for the others. She isn't alone in this world anyway. She was and will never be alone.

"K-K-Kookie..." Jiyeong cried unto Jungkook's chest.


Meanwhile, Mia couldn't help but smile as she watched the two "reconcile." She was teary-eyed herself when she saw that Jiyeong looked better now. "Thank God" She said.

But also thanks to her, Jiyeong was saved. Jiyeong wouldn't be in the hospital, alive, if it weren't for her...

When Jiyeong was about to go over the bridge, Namjoon out of nowhere showed himself to her. She wanted to ask about the trial, but it was not on her mind at that time, and he knew it was not. Namjoon pointed out Jiyeong was climbing over the bridge. She immdiately ran to Jiyeong. "Jiyeong-ssi! No!!!!" When Jiyeong was about to jump, she pulled Jiyeong and they both fell on the sidewalk of the bridge. They were on their side as they lied down. "J-Jiyeong-ssi! Please don't do that again! Please!"

Jiyeong gently opened her eyes and called her out. "M-Mia...?"

"Y-Yes Jiyeong-ssi, it's me!" Mia brought herself up, and was ready to help Jiyeong too as she carefully placed Jiyeong on her hands.

"You look like an... angel..." And Jiyeong fainted unto Mia's arms.

Using Jiyeong's phone, Mia called Jin to help her bring Jiyeong to the hospital.