1 down but more to go

30-Day Trial

After Jiyeong was given medicine for her diarrhea, at last she could go back to the classroom feeling comfortable. She was just about to close the infirmary door when someone suddenly hugged her. "Huhu Jiyeong-ssi!"

"What?!! Fck u go away!"

"Thank you! Thank you!"

"Tsk." Mia released her hug and smiled brightly at Jiyeong. "Thank you so much! Thank you!" Because of Jiyeong, everyone became clear of what really happened. The misunderstanding was gone. Because of Jiyeong, Mia will not be the topic of those rumors anymore. Although, of course, it will not be stopped all of a sudden, at least many will know that Mia was truly innocent.

"Thank you Jiyeong-ssi!"

"Whatever." Jiyeong went ahead of Mia to go back to the room. When she turned to a hallway leading to the classroom, she came across her mother, who was smiling at her. It was as if to say, I am proud of what you have done. However, she just rolled her eyes. Yes, she rolled her eyes at her mother, at Mrs. Seo. It was very disrespectful of her. Even though her ice cold heart was slowly melting, she was still forcing it to keep it as hard as a rock. She kept on closing her heart that was actually slowly opening.

 


 

As she walked going outside the school building, someone suddenly pulled her at the back of the school building. "Yah!" Jisoo shouted at her. "You know what? Ur so damn fcking btch."

"Hey! Aren't you supposed to be cleaning the rooms now? Move. I'm going home." However, they  pushed her to the wall. The moment she was pushed to the wall, Jiyeong knew what will happen. She suddenly thought of a plan.

She looked at the surroundings, then moved a little to the left, where the cctv can reach. Without knowing her plan, the three were confused as to why she moved. Although, they didn't care because she just literally moved. She didn't do anything. She just moved.

"You know what? You're really irritating!" Jisoo continued shouting at her. Jiyeong's ears were also irritated just by hearing her voice.

"You know what? You're really weird!" Jiyeong immitated Jisoo's tone. "Pulling me here and shouting me all of a sudden when I didn't even do anything to you!"

"Don't act as if you haven't done anything to me!"

"Okay. I'm easy to talk to." Jisoo's face started to get red; not because she's blushing, but because she was really, really angry at Jiyeong.

"Yah! Seo Jiyeong! You know what? You should learn not to mind others' business! And you even told Ms. Park to reveal that you were the one who gave the recording, huh? You really want attention, don't you??! You want everyone to praise you?!"

Jiyeong thought for a little while. It was not really her intention why she asked Ms. Park to tell her identity. All she wanted was to face Jisoo, like this. She was bored. She haven't fought anyone for a long time. She wanted some action. Nevertheless, come to think of it, everyone praising you sounds fun. Jiyeong guessed that maybe she would put that as her second reason.

"Hmm...I gues I like it? Everyone praising me? That's nice... but I would rather want to see your face desperately wanting to fight me." Jiyeong smirked and Jisoo slapped her all of a sudden. Pak.

"You think you can win against me?"

"Yeah, I think I can. I know I can." Pak. She was slapped for the second time.

"You don't know who you are facing."

"You're wrong. You are the one who do not know who you are facing." Jiyeong smirked once more. She was happy because it has been a very long time since she last fought with someone.

Jisoo suddenly slapped her for the third time. With her two friends, they kicked and pulled her hair. For some reason, Jiyeong didn't fight back. It was not because her stomach ached again, nor she wanted bruises,  but because she has a plan. "O, why are you not fighting back? I thought you are JIYEONG THE GREAT?"

"Yes I am, and I also know that you are Jisoo the looser.", and they continued smacking, pulling and kicking her. It didn't take a long time when the three started to get tired. They left Jiyeong sitting down as she leaned on the wall. She was smirking despite all those bruises that she got. "You're dead."

 


 

Yoongi was shocked to see Mia earlier than he expected. "You're detention's finished? Or you just wanted to get your pay?"

"Manager Suga the Great Swag...! I've been proven to be innocent!!! Heehee!" She told him the good news.

"Waw. Nice nice." Although actually, it was also the reason why she showed up, to get her pay. At last,  for the first time in forever she would finally get a money that she worked hard for. But what now? What should she do about the money? Buy clothes? Food? Travel? Or maybe she'll just save it for a while.

Mia saw Taehyung who was, as usual, sweeping the floor. He just looked at her poker faced, while she looked at him with a smile. "Aish. I thought you're going to leave. I was starting to get happy...!"

"What..."

"Lol joke."

Mia's heart suddenly jumped. She felt that since it was just a joke, Taehyung was sad when she was gone. Mia felt her face turning red and instantly went to the staff room. Mia was so happy that she could be with Taehyung every afternoon again. "Wahh!!!!" She touched her cheeks and said to herself, "Okay Mia...relax...just relax..." She was happy that she finally found her true love.

But wait. What should she do next? Should she say it to Taehyung or keep it to herself first? If she knows her true love now, is it time to enter the passcode?

"Shades sunbaenim? Shades sunbaenim?" Mia called out of nowhere, but Namjoon didn't appear. Maybe busy. "Oh well, I'll ask him next time!"

 

 


 

"Oh my god! Sht. WHAT ARE THOSEEE AGHH!!!" J-hope freaked out as if he saw a ghost. It was only Jiyeong who was beaten up. She was full of wounds and bruises. "Don't be so overacting okay?!!"

"OH MY GOD. 911. EMERGENCY. FJSKDLJFDSKJF"

"CALM UR OKAY!" Jiyeong hit Hobi's head like a karate chop. Poor horsey...He was just worried of Jiyeong and that was what he got.

At the same time, Yein also arrived home. It was the first time for Jiyeong to meet Yein. It was also the first time for Yein to meet Jiyeong. "Oh my god...! Are you okay?" The older sister asked.

"Huh? Who u?" Typical Jiyeong, who would not greet hello when she first met someone for the first time.

"Oh...I'm sorry. I'm Park Yein. I'm sleeping there." Yein pointed at the room, which was Jiyeong's room---before. Jiyeong's eyes widened and glared at Yein, as if she's going to kill her. That room was supposed to be hers...but it was Yein's now.

"U-Uhm...Did I do something wrong...?" Yein worriedly asked. Poor Yein, she didn't know what was happening.

"Ah eh...Hahaha sorry Noona. Please have patience on this girl. Jiyeong's really like this. Sorry... Her brain is just screwed. She's really kind..." Kind? In the eyes of Yein, it was the opposite. Jiyeong's eyes were even firing in anger. "That's mine..." Jiyeong murmured.

"I'm sorry...what?"

"...THAT ROOM IS MINE---" She wasn't able to finish her sentence for someone suddenly hit her with a spoon. It was Jin, who just came as well. "YAH! Seo Jiyeong! She's older than you! Have some respect! Don't shout at her like that!"

"Sunbae!!"

"I'm sorry Yein noona. This girl's really hot-headed. But don't worry, she won't harm you" It was hard to believe in the place of Yein. She didn't know if J-hope and Jin were just joking or saying the truth.

"Oh..okay...but your wounds, are you okay?" Jin, Hobi and Yein looked at her. Suddenly, Jungkook went out of his room because of the commotion he was hearing outside. He saw Jiyeong full of bruises. Everyone looked at her. "What?"

 


 

I want to cry Bangtan will be having a concert in my country and...I"M SO BROKE AF :((( ShizZ HUHUhu bye world

bye

bye

idk why im saying this here but anyways huhu thank you for reading! Thank you!!!! <3 <3 <3

xoxo ಥ_ಥ

ps. i will try update as frequent as I can....since this will end soon... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)