Pillow Fight

30-Day Trial

"D-D-Did you just agree...?" She could not believe that he actually did. Like woah there.

"Eh what can I do? My nose is in danger here." Said Jungkook as he caressed his most loved part of his body, his nose. The wounds on it were quite healed in one way or another.

"O-Okay then...Tomorrow okay? Here, Practice this. Search it on youtube or whatsoever as long as you get to learn the song by tonight." Jiyeong got a piece of paper from her pocket and gave it to Jungkook. It was the lyrics of the song. This was also the song Jiyeong practiced last week. She found it really beautiful. Actually it was her favorite song as of now.

Jiyeong turned around to go back when she suddenly stopped. She sighed deeply and turned to Jungkook who was reading the lyrics. "Jeon Jungkook,"

He looked at her and asked, "What do you want? Some dance interpretation?"

Rolling her eyes, she did not mind anymore what  nonesense he just asked. "Can't...Can't you really...remember me...?" She said unusually quiet, and ladylike. Yes, ladylike. It was very unusual to the point that Jungkook was weirded out.

"You know what? You're so weird. You're like that since the other day. I can't understand you. Do we really know each other before?" Jiyeong didn't know what to answer. Should she say yes or no? What will happen if she did say yes, they know each other before. In fact they weren't just simple acquaintances, but bestfriends. But she suddenyl felt guilty again for she was the reason why Jungkook stopped reaching for his dreams, in pursuing taekwondo. She was the reason why he had amnesia. Most especially, why her father died.

Jiyeong shook her head. She didn't say anything anymore. She went inside again, but she bumped into her mother, Mrs. Seo. She didn't intend to, but she overheard their conversation. They looked at each other. Without speaking, Mrs. Seo seemed to know what Jiyeong wanted to say, or at least what she felt. If they were close enough, if Jiyeong was open enough, maybe she wanted to say, "Eomma...it's Jeon Jungkook...It's Kookie...! Eomma...Eomma..." As Jiyeong would hug her mother. But they weren't, she wasn't. Jiyeong looked away instead, and went downstairs.

 


 

"J-J-Jiyeong-ssi...? You're willing...to sing?!" Mia wasn't able to believe it. All this time, she thought Jiyeong was neglecting her. Although yes, she was still actually. It's just that Jiyeong really needed money.

"Are you deaf or what?" Jiyeong said as she crossed her arms.

"Wahhh!! Thank you! Thank you! This would really be a big help for the cafe!!!" And Mia hugged Jiyeong as thanks. "UGH! LET GO OF ME!" Mia did, but her happiness didn't. "Sorry...ahehehe!"

"Just make sure, your boss gets to paid me real big, OKAY?" Mia nodded several times as she smiled. She was so excited to tell this to Yoongi when she reached the cafe. Making new posters? Oh, that would be wonderful to promote and attract customers for tomorrow's event.

 

However...

 

"NO! NO! NO! NO! LIKE HELL NO!" It wasn't Min Yoongi who said it. It was V, Kim Taehyung. He refused as if he was the owner of the cafe. "WHY DID YOU TELL SEO JIYEONG ABOUT THE CAFE? WHAT THE FREAK?!" V dropped his broom with such impact that it sounded inside the cafe.

"E-E-Eh...but..."

"DIDN'T YOU PROMISE ME THAT YOU WILL NOT TELL ANYONE ABOUT THIS?"

"But..I just promised that I won't tell anyone that you're working here as a janitor...not about the cafe itself..."

"BUT IT'S THE SAME THING! IF THEY FCKING GO HERE AND THEY FCKING SEE ME THEN THEY WILL FCKING KNOW THAT I'M WORKING---" Taehyung wasn't able to continue anymore for Suga suddenly threw him a pillow, which I do not know where he got it from. It hit V so badly. "Shut up! You're so noisy!"

"BUT HYUNG...!"

"Chill, OKAY?"

"I CAN'T CALM DOWN HYUNG. I CAN'T. WHAT IS CHILL WHEN MY REPUTATION IS AT RISK"

"Heh! Shut up!" Yoongi threw him another pillow. This time, V caught it and threw the pillow back at Suga. Min Yoongi caught it again and threw it back until they were already having some pillow fight. It was like an ideal girl sleepover. Just imagine how beautiful it was, especially on a slow motion version. #Goals

For Taehyung's last throw, Suga avoided the pillow. The pillow didn't hit him, but the coffee maker. It fell down and it cracked and it broke. Worse, the precious white pillow of Min Yoongi was stained with coffee.

"Nooooooooooo" Yoongi tried to save his treasured fluffy white pillow, but he was too late. It was his favorite pillow. It was stained and all. If a while ago, it looked like a marshmallow, now, it looked somewhat like a smores.

Suga sat on all fours as he grieves over his pillow. Meanwhile, Mia and Taehyung were shocked for what happened. They feel sorry for the pillow, really sorry. "H-H-Hyung...I'm sorry... I really am..." Taehyung apologized.

Yoongi suddenly turned to him, while still sitting on all fours and glared at the poor Taehyung. "YOU! KIM TAEHYUNG! GO INSIDE THE STAFF ROOM! YOU WILL BE A BANANA FROM NOW ON."

Taehyung's mouth slowly opened in disbelief, while Mia didn't know what must she do. Oh man.

 


 

Hello! Thank you so much for reading! Thank you as in! Please don't hesitate to comment down your thoughts, especially if anything confuses you. I'll try to answer your question as much as I can! So yeah thank you! 

Anyway, I know all of you know this already and we all feel the same, but yeah I really feel so sad and hurt for Taehyung and Yoongi. My heart is in pain, as in, especially when Bangtan performed with just the 5 of them? Sht. I don't know what to describe what I feel, but it really hurts. It breaks my heart so bad. I don't know if my source is correct but it says that both of them were suffering from vertigo. Please! Please! Let's pray for them for what they're going through even if they say they're already getting better. Idol life is really hard and really tiring, so I don't think we can blame the agency for not giving them enough rest or smth (I actually think they do tho). It's the path that they chose, so they must already know this. That's why we should pray for them more, not only for Taehyung and Yoongi but also for the whole Bangtan and even our other idols out there, especially for their health. Let's give them lots of  love and support! Let's stay strong for them! Okay? We can do this! Fighting!

 

xoxo