The Boys

Cure You
I sit there just watching them and the Sooyoung girl started to make wrong when Yuri's rap part that they have to dance with the floor and Hyoyeon started to scold her again.

'For my sake! Sooyoung-ah.' She called her with a forced smile. 'That's not like that!' she burst that out and stumped the floor several times. 'Look here, follow me' and Sooyoung nodded. 'Girls bring the boys out' and Hyoyeon made the dance move slower and Sooyoung followed her. 'I wanna dance right now' she sang again and made another move that you have to change your feet's position.

'Oh!' Sooyoung kicked Hyoyeon accidentally because of her long feet. 'It's okay it's okay, I'll just move' she said and keep tutoring her when others are drinking and sweeping their body when one of them noticed me laughing at the two who's keep arguing.

'Hey you there' Tiffany take my attention with her fluent english. 'Yes?' I accidentally answered in english when I shook my head and answered 'ani- ne?' for them. Some of them laugh and some of them chuckled that I just could grinned.

'Yah! Come on' Hyoyeon called their attention not noticing me and asked them to try it again. This time they succeed and I just moved my hand and my hips since I do cover all dance from SMTown except for TVXQ of course. Leeteuk oppa noticed me and suddenly asked 'you know?' I nodded smiling.

'Who did you cover?' He asked again I pointed Hyoyeon. He nodded and stand up heading there. I wonder what will he do going there then suddenly called me. 'Come here' he said and I went there. 'Ne?' I smiled. 'Okay, girls, this is Aiko Sakura, she live with us, ryeowook's personal stylist and came from japan' he introduced me. I bow and said annyeong-haseyo to them.

'But you do understand english' Tiffany asked me with english again. 'Well I do understand english too' I said rubbing back of my neck. 'Well, I just saw her popping with her , seems like she likes Hyoyeon' he teased me. 'Wah! Jinjja?!' Hyoyeon hold me shoulder tight and shake it. I just could nodded and she hugged before released me and look at others.

'Jess! She likes me!' She seemed so happy when she think that she's aside from the group. 'Hyo, wanna try a battle dance with her?' Leeteuk oppa said seriously when I widen my eyes. 'What?!' I asked. 'Battle!' Hyoyeon punched the air with her fist high.

'What battle?' I asked her. 'You know The Boys' dance right?' She asked me. 'I memorized it since I'm SM's cover dancers well except for TVXQ.' I explained. 'Okay! Let's have battle!' She seemed so hyper. 'What to do?' I asked others when they explained that I just have to face the mirror when the music start and we will dance through the music.

The music's started and I just follow the rule. I keep pumping while Hyoyeon's just keep silent sometimes when it's others dance part. It's her part in the reff when I realized that the rap part is going to came then I heard *tap tap tap tap* 'GIRLS BRING THE BOYS OUT!'

My body slide itself down and just turn it like it has to do the music's stop when I have the same pose since I cover her dance. 'You guys are twins you know! Well except for the individual part' yuri said and I laughed.

'Since you said that you're SM's dance cover, why couldn't you just dance with Leeteuk oppa?' Seohyun suggested and Leeteuk oppa widen his eyes. 'Why didn't I think of that!' He exclaimed and asked me what could I do. Well, I could dance all of them when it cames to Super Junior, I grinned.

'No other's good' I suggested and we keep dancing random songs and the five guy came. 'Noona, are you guys ready? It's our time now' Onew said politely. I just unconsciously stared at Key, Kibum from SHINee. I'm Shawol too and it's Ring Ding Dong era. I don't know, I just like him with his blonde hair. People are saying at he's the umma, the mother of the group.

I thought so too when I saw him scolding Onew who started open a lunch box with friend chicken inside. Sure he likes chicken a lot. 'Yah! You're not going to practice if you eat that.' He ruled the leader with his pout. When Minho realized me and nudged Key, I turned around and see the sky wallpaper. The one which they always record their dance practice.

I stared at the wallpaper not knowing Key's in front of me then suddenly called me. 'Yah, girl' I look at him. 'Yes, boy?' I smirked. 'Bwahahahahahahahaha!' Jonghyun laughed at Key's shock expression and Minho just smiled like usual. He went off to sit cooling his head when I was going to look at the wallpaper again, Taemin's talking to me.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

short chapiee~ I will post another tomorrow, good night~~