choeumiya~

Cure You
The first time get into a class like this. Fresh look the going-to-be-managers are all around make me cheer up. I think it would be some stress face around and they will kept silent. A guy entered the room and they all keep silent suddenly. 'So, this is the managers class, you're going to learn about how to do managers works, keep them practice till night, save them from sasaeng fans or even their own fans and more.'

They all nodded and me too, I think it would be easy to catch up since I know how to do such that things because I saw much things like this somewhere. 'So, all you need to is be unique here that will help you out, have a notebook for yourself, just one is enough. I don't ask you to write notes just write what I'm going to say that is important for you, I do hope you will write something because it will be useful for your future.'

The class went well that I do understand all about that and I don't think I will be difficult in it. Designing on some outfit for female artist with y concept. The work will be given to him the next month because we have to do it with details inside. I think I will do it well.

After I went to dorm and saw Ryeowook oppa's going I make him wait for 5 minutes that I will watch him over all the time so I have to go there he has to go. We went home pretty fast because he was just going out with some of his friends and I was just do something with the designing makes the time flied so fast.

'I should learn how to drive, really' I was going to dead if Ryeowook oppa's driving for me again. 'I'm sorry I don't really know how to drive.' He grinned. 'You don't know but you got your own car!' He just gave me another grinned. We entered the apartment and everyone let a relieved face looking at us. 'What's wrong?' I asked them. 'There was a woman looking for you just now' Leeteuk oppa told me. My brain accidentally was looking for the familiar face that I hate the most.

'What woman?' Ryeowook oppa asked. 'We don't know either, just she knew everything about aiko and keep telling us everything about her, maybe it's your mom aiko-ya' Shindong oppa told me. This can't be. I don't want this. This won't happen to me. Besides Super Junior will have recording and mv making for this several days so I won't able to met her if that was really her.

'What's wrong with your face kiddo?' Heechul oppa asked. 'Nothing oppa' I said and went to my room. Angered- Sad- everything that related to her. I hate that. *knock knock* He entered my room and sat beside me. 'What's wrong? Your face turned a bit red of what they say' he said. 'Nothing- just please leave me alone' I don't want to be angry with him since he had done nothing. 'Is it really your mom?' He asked again. 'Why couldn't you stop asking that?!' I yelled at him accidentally.

'Go out! Please!' I yelled again and he really went out. I locked the door and silently cried there went flashback keep hit my head.

-flashback-

'It was just south korea! Why can't I go there? Besides halmeonni is there, I could even sleep in her house!' I exclaimed. This is the hundred time I wanted to go to korea with my own money but she don't even allow me. 'Why could she even went to every country but I can't? What's the different between me and her?!' I yelled as my tears fell to my cheek.

I don't even wanted to be mad at her, but I always feel being treated differently. I go there with my own money, not hers. It's just- I don't understand why. 'Just you can't go there, I don't allow you to go there. You'll be in news and-' 'so what? Keiko's face is everywhere, why couldn't I just go out? I promise I will not be seen, please- just let me go' I begged again.

'I say no! Why couldn't you just stay at home? Now you! Stay at your room and you can't come out for three days!' Just because I wanted to go to south korea. The maids keep getting me foods and things that I'm craving for. The next time is worst.

I thought of sneaking out and I really do that in a night but got beaten up by her main bodyguard. That girl is really something. How could she even find someone like that? Luckily I didn't get stabbed but some scratches in my hands and legs. I don't even understand why would she do something like that.

The next time I went out with one of the ahjumma that had worked for us about 8 years but a guy bodyguard keep walking behind us makes me couldn't even run away. Until one day..

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

choeumiya means 'the first time' in korean (: