Problem

Cure You
'Oppa' I called them and sat. 'What's wrong?' Leeteuk oppa asked me. 'Eum..could I have your number? I was planning to visit my grandma since she's living here, so when I wanted to go out I could contact you guys' I said smiling. Then they left me a piece of paper with their names and their phone numbers.

They went out and I realized that it's lunch time. I heat the soup again in case Ryeowook oppa came out and feel bad. I was thinking to wake him up and give him the soup. I don't know his schedule but I won't let him sleep too long. I was going to open the door and heard a sudden vomit voice.

I rushed to his room and saw him keep vomiting and his back slowly. He slowly walked back and I gave him his soup. 'I will eat well' he bowed his head and ate in silence. I wanted to ask him, but, I just don't know how to ask, which to start. I'm not that close with him right? He might lie to me.

'Do you want to come with me?' He look at me. 'You free today?' He asked me and I quickly nodded my head. 'Wanna come?' He asked. 'Eh?' 'Come with me to my schedule, I will prove I'm not drunk with no reason' he said. I nodded and took a warm bath. I take my phone, the keys and some money in case I should use it. I took my laptop and put it in my bag pack and went out.

I waited for him to get out and he went out a few moments later. He looked fresh and I don't know how he do that but I just follow him where ever he goes.

To: Leeteuk Oppa

Oppa, this is Aiko. I'm going out with ryeowook oppa in case he get drunk again. I will tell you if we went to club tonight.

I pressed the send button and he reply quickly.

From : Leeteuk Oppa

Okay. Take care. Tell us where you are if he went to club and let him tell what's bothering him these days and tell me. Thank you.

He said and I decided not to reply in case Ryeowook oppa feel wrong and hesitant to let me come. We went down the apartment and came out in the car park. He keep walking and I keep following him when someone blocked my way, 'who are you?' He asked me. 'Annyeong, Aiko imnida' I say and keep my eyes on Ryeowook oppa when he blocked my way again.

'Who are you??' He asked louder his voice. 'Aiko!' I yelled and following Ryeowook oppa again. The man blocked my way again and I yelled 'oppa!' I lowered my head. 'Oh my god. I'm sorry, she's my stylist hyung, it's okay' I don't know why I'm angry but, I'm angry. 'Mianhae aiko-yaa, I'm not paying attention that he blocked your way' he said smiling.

I nodded and his manager say sorry for the third time. I won't come with him for another time anymore. He let us go went we are in a car park for another building and went to the lift. 'Aiko' he called and I hummed for the answer. 'I'm going to record something, it's like ost, you understand right?' He asked me and I nodded. 'The producer asked me to try first and will decide who will sing the song' he explained and I nodded.

'Don't be mad anymore, oppa will buy you something later' he promised and ruffled my hair. We walked side by side for a long time, people keep greeting him and I just could bow and smile. We went into a room which seems like a studio for recording.

'Annyeong haseyo' he greeted and everyone smiled relieved to see him. 'Hey you're here' one of them say. 'Who's this?' Another one asked look at me. 'This is my friend, is it okay?' He asked and I smiled. 'It's okay, you could start any time' the guy who was sitting said and went back to his business.

'Could you take this? You could sit there' he gave me his bag and ordered me to sit in a sofa beside. I sat there and text leeteuk oppa.

To : Leeteuk Oppa

Oppa, where are you? If you're at sm building right now please tell the CEO that 'I agree' and tell me his answer.

I pressed the button but there's no reply so I just shook it off. The recording went good and he's a real singer. The night came and leeteuk oppa replied me something but I don't bother to open it. He drove the car and I keep looking at him.

He's a good actor, he act like nothing's bothering him when I started to realize that the way home isn't right. 'Oppa, where are we going?' I asked him, try to hide my awkwardness. 'Oh, it's okay, don't be scare, oppa is here' he said smiling and I smiled back.

I try not to show my scare but it seems fail. 'Aiko-sshi' he suddenly bring the formal intonation. 'Ne?' I asked. 'Is it okay for you to hear my problems? Because, if I tell it to hyung, I know they will just tell me that all is okay and they are sorry but I know it isn't' he explained and I nodded. 'Oppa, where are we going?' I asked him again. 'Just follow oppa, okay?' He grabbed my hand and all I felt was warm.

I think he booked a vip room in a club and he's talking with the waiter when I try to tell leeteuk oppa.

To : Leeteuk Oppa

Oppa, I don't know where I am, but it's a club, ryeowook oppa told me that he usually went here. He's going to tell me, come here in time and you'll heard it, I don't want you to miss anything.

I said and send it. He sat down and smiled. Some bottles of beers are coming the next and I saw him drink a glass and it's nothing for him. 'It's okay, I'm used to this' he said and I nodded. 'So, this is my problem' he started.

'Several days ago, manager hyung tells me he's going go get a cafe, that he couldn't be with me anymore. I've been with him since I debuted, yeah maybe I was trained for only 2 months and we barely knows each other but I like him a lot. Not that gay's like, but I will just tell him what bothers me and we'll be drunk together, but now, I'll lose him' he stopped.

'And, the day before that, the day when you haven't came, I told Donghae hyung about you. Well, I'm close with him, but I don't know rather he's bored or he's tired, I try to talk to him about you when he yelled at me.' He sighed. 'He yelled?' I asked. 'Yeah, he was like, it's okay Ryeowook nothing's gonna happen after she came, you'll just have to cook for the other day, nothing will change okay? Please be silent, hyung wants to be alone' he said.

'Then, I went to Yesung hyung and talk about that again, hyung, a girl is gonna came to our dorm, but it's still her choice thought, I said, and he's like letting me flow by my words and he went to sleep' he said. 'Maybe they are tired' I try to comfort him. 'They are?! I am too!! I am tired to always cook for them, to be envy of them that they could just come home and sit while the food's served.' He yelled.

'And, the morning before we went to your apartment, Heechul hyung yelled at me because I was waking him up. Leeteuk hyung was scolding me too that I suppose to wake him up in time that all of us could eat together. When I was waking him, he scolded me, I just wanted to sleep so badly Kim Ryeowook, why the couldn't you in this earth let me sleep just for some ing hours? That was mean you know, he yelled at me like that' he cried.

'And you!' He looked at me. 'When you came all of them changed! You make them changed! What did you even make for them? What did you put in the food for them? Why didn't I change?!' He yelled at me. 'Me?' I said, shocked pointing at myself. 'Yes ing you! We're on our way to practice when all of them just praise your food in front of me and scolding me being lazy and let you do all the groceries and things! Stop doing that!' He yelled.

He stood up and walked towards me. I stand up and was going to run when he stopped me by the wall. 'Just stop doing that please' he begged 'I will do that even when I'm tired you know, I've done that for them for ages, I will do that thing so they won't scold me anymore. Okay?' I nodded in scare. 'Don't do that please, let me do that only, okay?'

He sat there and sobbed. The next thing I know what Leeteuk oppa, Donghae oppa, Heechul oppa and some of them were hugging him. I was still shocked that I didn't even blinked my eyes. 'Are you okay?' Eunhyuk oppa asked me. I looked at him and nodded. 'We are sorry that you aren't even a month staying with us but you have to suffer with him' he said. 'It's okay, you guys are my idols' I smiled.

'Hey Kim Ryeowook, look at me' heechul oppa said and I thought he's going to scold him again of being fool. 'Hyung is sorry, mianhae, okay? Hyungs are sorry, we are tired, but tell us if you need to talk to us, tell us if you are too tired to cook, okay?' He said while hugging him and his back. He's sobbing till asleep. All of them said sorry to him and I think, they're alright now. And so do I.

The way home Ryeowook oppa is sleeping in Yesung oppa's shoulder and I am happy to see yewook moment. I held my camera to them and snatch a photo of them, it's a fan service oppa, don't be mad, I thought. 'Aiko-ya' leeteuk oppa called. 'Ne oppa?' I asked smiling. 'Thank you for helping us, we don't know what will happen next without you' he said. 'It's okay oppa' I smiled.

'May I ask something, how could you guys came so fast?' I asked. 'I was close to the place when Leeteuk hyung contact the thing to me and Heechul hyung was just coming from the toilet after I heard about me and Yesung hyung things and Heechul hyung just came when he talked about him' Donghae oppa answered. I just nodded.

'Yesung came when Ryeowook was yelling at you and Sungmin cried because of that' Leeteuk oppa explained again. 'It's okay oppa, nothing happen to me' I said to Sungmin oppa who forced a smile. 'I just thought about something to make him happy' Yesung oppa said. 'Then let's make it'

------------------------------------------------------------------

hi! It's been a while. Aiko agreed to be his manager at last! I was so happy though I'm the one who write this :D keep reading lovely readers~