She Will-

Cure You
DingDong! I pressed the bell button and waited excitedly in front the door. 'Halmeonni!' I shouted make her shocked. 'Omo omo! Aiko-ya! How could you come?' She hugged me tightly. I always miss her warm hugs. 'I bring you something' I grinned. 'Omo! Come on, get in.' We sat in her living room with some maids coming toward us. 'Young lady, what to drink?' One of them asked me. 'Mineral water is okay' I smiled.

They bowed and I opened the bibimbap and roll eggs that I make for her. 'Wait, I forget to asked, who is this?' She smirked. 'Ah, halmeonni, this is Ryeowook oppa, from Super Junior. I'm working with them now.' I explain while opening the foods. 'Annyeong haseyo eommo-nim, Syupeo Junieo-ee Kim Ryeowook imnida.' He stood up and bowed. 'Aiya, so polite. No matter I've seen him somewhere.' She nudge me.

'You've seen me somewhere?' He politely asked. 'Aniya, aiko usually draw something about you in her canvas. Every single canvas in her room filled with your face.' She laughed make Ryeowook oppa blushed. 'Aigo, so cute. Act like this is your house ne? Rin! Bring me coffee here!' She shouted.

'Aniya, halmeonni. The water is enough for Ryeowook oppa. He can't drink coffee. It consist too much caffeine.' I complained. 'Aigo~ my little Aiko, you know everything about him eh?' She nudge me again. Oh God. 'Halmeonni, come eat this.' I gave her some. 'Oppa, eat' I ordered and he ate silently. 'Aigo.' She grinned.

'And, how did you escape from that witch?' She asked me chuckled. 'I went out after the guards are dismissed and they went to France for fashion show like 15 days.' I explained. 'Ahh, I got that. But be careful, understand?'

Ryeowook oppa fell asleep in the coach since he isn't that fit enough but wanted to visit halmeonni. 'Ya aiko, I mean the words, you understand? She'll find you where ever you are when you're missing.' She explained and I just nodded. 'I will. Don't worry okay? I'll visit you often since their apartment isn't that far.' I grinned.

We went back and walked side by side with Ryeowook oppa, of course, he went out side with a black snap back and covered all around his face since he has changed his hairstyle from No Other era to Perfection era. I keep thinking about what grandma told me.

I know she's serious with her words, she'll find me till the end of the earth. But I don't want to be dragged back to Tokyo with her anymore. That night I got a strange dream.

I was in a white room, endless room. It was all white when suddenly I saw something. I walk into it and saw two women, both are simple but I don't saw their faces. One with a baby with her and the one without baby receive the baby from the other woman. Then it got blur and another scene came out from my right side.

I know it's me, I saw myself got beaten up there when the maids were crying. Then I saw a truck crashing in my body from the left side of me when I got beaten up. The truck was big and the diver was the one who ever beat me up.

Some scene came out again from my left side. I saw myself in my room, Tokyo's room but I don't have any idea why would I be there. Then the door suddenly open and a man came through it, I didn't saw his face because I know if I open my eyes more, this dream would end and I have to know the end of this dream.

He then hugged me and a middle aged woman came in and hugged me to. I saw my mom get caught by the police and she went into the jail. I wanted to hug her but then I fell falling from no where and someone shouted- 'Aiko!' I opened my eyes wide and the next thing I know is I'm shivering and Leeteuk oppa was hugging me.

I was a bit shocked. What dream was that? Everyone was looking at me worriedly. 'What's wrong?' I blurted out. 'Ya! We are the one who should ask what's wrong with you? After you slept with Ryeowook then suddenly you became like this?' Heechul oppa teased.

Leeteuk oppa release me and look at my eyes. 'Bad dreams?' He asked. I was about to answer when he hugged me again make me shut my mouth. 'It's okay, we're here for you' he said and I saw Eunhyuk oppa silently went out from my room. Was is a dream? I don't know is it bad or not. What I know is, I should tell someone this and find out what's the meaning of this dream because- if I dream of something, that thing will surely happen to me.