Rescuer

Cure You
'Well, you know, long time no see.' He smiled warmly as before. 'You don't have to smile like you used to because I won't like I used to.' I hissed. 'Don't be so arrogant since you're now that idol's manager. As Kei say, they won't find you. You're never wanted. You're unwanted person.' He said. Somehow it make me believe him.

These days, they're all busy and often scold me of being slow. Why would I go to that club? Because I got too many pressure from them. Even like Key oppa who I like so much would stay away because the i-don't-even-know thing that I've done. People are tired of me. 'I know right? Everyone is tired of you.' He repeat the sentence again and again until I really do know it.

'But I'm not. Can you trust me? You could right?' He give me his best look to make me believe him. 'Well I don't think so.' I replied him with smirked. 'Oh yeah? After being , then scolded by your idol? You don't think so?' He smirked. My smile slowly faded away.

I don't know what happen to me. But this is the reality. I should trust him like what he said. 'Well, I've tasted your sister though.' He slowly took of his shirt. 'But why don't I taste you?' Then he took of his pants.

'What are you going to do?' I don't want this to happen again. I hate this thing. My legs feel wobbly as I back off and met the wall. 'I don't want to do that though, but your step-mother asked me to.' I try to run but my leg won't even try to support my body. He keep grabbing my cloth and I keep trying to run.

'Don't run from me!' He growled and ripped my cloth. 'Well you got good body. Even make me wanted you more.' I fell scarier when he keep trying to get me. 'Help!' I keep screaming out of nowhere. Hoping anyone would help me anytime.

'Go away! HELP!' I kicked him and felt the corner touched my back. 'You little b*tch! How dare you kicked me! Where would you go again huh?' He growled even louder make me cry.

'Aiko!' The door burst open revealing Eunhyuk oppa who throw his tux to me. He started to beat him up until he bleed and passed out. 'Are you okay?' He came to me and hugged me. 'Oppa' I sobbed. There I realize that manager oppa was there. He was always there when I'm in trouble.

'Well, we got guess here. Aiko, what do I told you before when there's guess in our home?' She took out her high pitch voice telling me that I should do what I used to do. 'HOME? You call this a HOME? You beat me up, you crashed me down and you asked my ex boyfriend or you would finely called him my sister's dirty husband to me? What kind of mother you are?' Tears felt down to my cheek. 'I hate you!' I yelled at her.

'Well you have to, because we don't the same blood! My friend was just asked me to adopted you!' She yelled me back.

'Well at least I know who's my real mother and my real siblings now. Thank you for your scolding-' I smirked. Not knowing anything. I just wanted to make her scared of something. Something she doesn't think off and shocked at something.

'Thank you for the sad childhood you gave to my daughter. I asked you to take care of her, not letting her live in a scary childhood with you and your dirty daughter!' she exclaimed make us shocked. Eunhyuk oppa's mother stepped in and looked at her disgust.

'Eommo-nim, what are you-' 'Ne, Aiko-ya. She's not your real mom. I am. And Eunhyuk is your older brother. I'm going to solve my problem with this dirty woman, alright?' I was froze there. Just nodding while calling the past. Everything feels right when I saw her, she was so lovely and warm to me.

Every time I get back from his mother's house, like there were something wrong that I've done back then. 'H-how could you come?' Then suddenly her voice went through the the whole room. 'I told her.' A man's voice came from the door revealing his face.

Who is he? How could he be here? The ahjussi who helped me a lot while I was injured after the crashing scene. 'Ahjussi' I called him up. 'Ne, you suppose to call me ahjussi back then, not daddy.' He smiled warmly to me. Then I realize that he was me dad. It felt right now.

The scene went fast that Eunhyuk oppa's- aniya, my mom said that it's officially I'm not her- my ex mom's daughter anymore and I felt great about it. They took me back to korea and the CEO ahjussi let me rest for few days. 'Everything seems fast for you.' Eunhyuk oppa said. 'Oppa,' I bowed a bit and he smiled at me. 'And now you could smile at me.' I hissed. 'Don't do that, I'll tell you everything.'

---------------------------------------

A/N: going to end this soon~