Thoughts

Cure You
-Ryeowook's pov-
It was 11 pm when I just arrived in the hospital. I came several times to check on her but she wasn't awake. Leeteuk hyung told me that she's just awaken and I was so excited to see her again. I felt so wrong that made her into an accident. She should just join me with hyungnim-s so she won't even come to this hospital.

I get her some sweet things like candy, chocolate and some candy fluff. I put it all in my back pack that I afraid these things won't allowed to brought in. I secretly asked the doctor how's she doing but he said she'll be fine thought she break her left hand.

It seemed like breaking is better and cracking base on the doctor because crack needs long long way to discovered and some cracking bones shouldn't brought to the surgery. I thought so though, because doctors said that her wound will stay there but she will heal faster. I was really happy with the comments but suddenly he asked me about 'Katy'

I told him that she was Aiko's friend and told me about her. A guy was bringing her down from the rooftop with her pale face. Base on Cory, she had asthma that she shouldn't ran or took too long in stairs. But maybe she ran through the stairs to the rooftop that her heartbeats ran faster than ever.

I was just nodding about the situation since I don't really know about Katy. I know more about Cory, even I don't even understand my manager's condition. I slipped to her room and saw her bandage left hand with a book in her lap and her right hand was drawing intentionally.

'Aiko, you shouldn't move so fast with your right hand.' I said sitting beside her bed. 'Oppa look!' Show showed me her drawings and I thought it look a lot like me. The guy was wearing quite funny cloth that somehow looks cool. But the funniest is, he's wearing the bunny ears on him.

'who is this?' I asked her and chuckled a bit. 'Oppa!' She said smiling widely. 'Why did you draw me like that?' I faked my pout. 'Songsaeng-nim asked me to do something about boy group with cutie concept.' She frown. 'Okay-okay, it's okay. Oppa look good?' I asked. 'Ne!' She smiled.

'Okay, because you say oppa is good looking, oppa have a present for you!' I announced and suddenly felt that she was a little cute girl who have an old oppa with her. 'What-what?' She asked happily. 'Cotton candy?' I took out a big white colored cotton candy make she smiled brightly. 'Wahhh! Gomawo oppa!' She hugged the candy and quickly open it.

'Oppa aaaa' she offered me the candy but I shook my head. 'Oppa will be fat again, oppa can't eat that.' I said smiling. 'Come on, keep drawing, oppa will feed you.' I took the candy and she keep drawing with her little magic hand.

Suddenly I thought of what Heechul hyung told me to. Should I ask her? But it feels awkward that I suddenly ask her something like that. 'Oppa, it's finished' she pouted. I was just realizing that the candy was over. 'Do you like chocolate?' I asked her and she nodded quickly.

I took out a bar of Hershey chocolate and her face get brighten than ever. 'Gomawo oppa!' She said. She look at the chocolate then frowned. She try to open the chocolate's plastic with her right hand, not even bother to ask me for help. 'Let me help you.' I said. 'No, oppa, I don't want everything was settled down for me.' She said.

'Do you like me?' I asked her.

'Of course' she laughed awkwardly.

'As idol' I sighed in my brain.

'Oppa likes me?' She asked me.

'As friend' I lied. 'So, friends should help on each other. Okay?' I took the chocolate and opened it for her. 'Oppa, why did you ask something like that?' She asked while chewing the chocolate. 'If you like me as an idol than you should do what I ask you to.' I lied again.

She laughed and continue what she's doing. Aiko-ya, I don't know what to do, but I really like you. I just don't know how to confess. This is the first time I liked someone like this. Don't you know how I feel when I heard you're in an accident? I even scolded manager hyung that he doesn't even know who saved you from the car.

This first time I make a girl cry, the first time I just wanted to protect a girl, the first time I even scold manager hyung, it was all because of you. Could you feel the same way to me?

'Aiko' I called her and she snapped her cute face to me. 'Ne?' She asked cutely. 'Why don't you go to sleep? This is almost midnight.' I said. 'Oppa could sleep, I've slept for 3 days that I couldn't sleep anymore.' She said. 'But you have to recover soon, you have to rest though.' I answered.

'I just don't want to sleep, oppa. Oppa could sleep here if you want to.' She tried to get out from her bed when I stopped her and took her back to her bed. 'What are you doing? Don't go anywhere and stay in this bed understand?' I- I scolded her? She was shocked at what I was doing.

she lowered her head and keep drawing. A tear falls down to her cheek and she carefully sweep it. 'I want to sleep.' She throw her book to the floor and covered her face with the blanket. What have I done? I walk carefully to the book and took out the book. Something shocked me, only a sentence- 'not as an idol the way I like you'

It written carefully, small but clear to read. Is that true? And I just made her cry. Cory went in and I put the book in the table beside her. 'Annyeong' she said brightly. 'Annyeong. I'm going, could you give her this?' I handed her a love shaped lollipop with rainbow color and she was just nodding and I went out from the room. Aiko-ya, mian.

-yesung's pov-
Asthma. She's having an asthma. Why don't I realize it? Even though I heard it all, everything she said, why don't I realize it. Cory's blaming me at everything that happened to her. I know I deserve it. What ever she's blaming on me.

'She'll be fine. She's doing good, but she have to consume medicine for some weeks to maintain her heartbeats.' The doctor told us. We all nodded and Cory told me that she'll go visit Aiko.

'Kath, I know I've done wrong to you. Make you in a dangerous situation. Even you don't want to answer it, I won't be mad. Just please be fine and stay healthy for me.' 'What answer?' I turned around and saw Ryeowook's face.

'Annyeong Yesung hyung.' I stood up and hugged him. 'It's okay hyung, I heard it. Nothing's wrong with her. It isn't your fault either.' He comforted me and let me hug him for a while. 'You know hyung, both us and Donghae hyung liked the 3 roses.' He said.

'What do you mean of all three of us and three roses?' I asked him. 'Well, you liked her, Donghae hyung likes Cory, and I..' He stopped. 'You liked Aiko?' I gasped, almost shouted. 'Who liked aiko?' Someone said and I turned around. 'Hey hey don't get up.' I make her in her sleeping position. 'Don't wake up, okay? Don't change your position too sudden. Call me if you need help, okay?' She nodded.

'Ryeowook oppa liked Aiko?' She asked. 'Ne, and I like you.' I confessed again. 'I know it you !' She scolded me. 'Ya! My hyung isn't a ert for your information!' Ryeowook stepped forward. 'Don't be angry. Her perf means perfect you know.' I chuckled and she went red.

'Ah jinjja? Ahhhhhhh I got that.' He smirked. 'Okay, I'll just leave you both-' 'don't' she said. 'What's wrong?' I asked her. 'Don't think that Aiko's doing good with everyone but you could took her heart.' She said in a sudden.

'Why?' Ryeowook asked in surprise. 'Don't you know her ex boyfriend?' She asked us and both of us nodded. 'She lied..a bit.'