Story

Cure You
=Eunhyuk's flashback=
-Eunhyuk's pov-

(Chapter 16: Afternoon)
'Eomma! How could you do this? You even lie to me.' My little sister that I thought she died 25 years ago appeared here as Aiko Sakura. 'Umma is sorry Hyunjae-yah. But don't treat her different after you know this, alright? She looks really smart though.' Umma told me. I can't even believe. Well at least she's not my manager.

'But how couldn't I realize? What about noona?' I asked again. There are thousands of questions in my mind. 'Your noona knows it since she's grew older than you but she shrugged it quickly not wanting to know anything. You know her, she would ask if she wanted to know and she wouldn't if she's not interested.' She explained.

'And who's Aiko's mom in Japan? Seems like she hates her mom a lot.' I regret that statement right after I let it out. 'Well, yeah, she's my only friend I have since I don't really trust your appa's friend. But maybe I'm gonna regret everything I've done back then.' I raised my eyebrow telling I don't understand what was she talking about.

'Her Japan mom was a good girl back then, she likes your appa very much though, but you know him, so stubborn and pathetic for liking me,' she blushed. 'Then, she got that angry and done the biggest wrong in her life. Making out with someone who likes her but she hates him. You know, just wanting to make your appa get jealous. Getting a dirty child while hating her husband, she live alone as I know. I gave her right after she make out with the guy.'

She sighed and smile sadly to me. 'She took Aiko at last as her daughter with the guy. But he loves Aiko too much, more than his own daughter, so she ended up taking two daughters and survive herself. Think she succeed well, now her face are all over Japan's newspaper.'

(Chapter 19: Strange Guy-Chapter 24:Accident)
'Umma, she's in accident yesterday.' I said through the phone after practicing SJ-M's new song though we can't told it officially. 'Oh yeah, I know.' She sighed. 'How could you?' I asked shocked. 'You know, the guy who's his appa who I told you before. He's the one who helped her and took her phone number. I met him when I was heading to his mom's place.' She told me.

'Ah, there were some nurses who keep telling our manager that there was a man who helped her through the accident.' I explained. 'Right, it was all feels right. Sure it was her mom who doesn't took good care of her and letting her come alone.' I fell her sad voice. 'But she told us that she come for taking lectures.' I told her.

'And you my boy, stupidly trust her? Her dad told me everything. She often get injured when she was back there and she was telling me the same thing. He helped her a lot though. Out of accident, even after another accident he was there helping her.' Her smiled face appeared in my mind.

'Ne umma, I have to practice. SJ-M is going to have new album again.' I told her. 'Ne, my son. Took good care of your health, don't be too tired and help me to keep an eye on your sister. Fighting new album.' She cheered me make me laughed. 'Remember to told me when will it release, I'm gonna buy for your sister and I.'

(Chapter 27: Question mark)
'Umma!' I yelled after getting in her house. 'What's wrong? You came this hour with this face.' She asked worried. 'Yah! LEEHYUKJAE! I have to sleep!' Noona yelled making me get angrier. 'Go sleep right after your sister went to a club and wanted to be ed!' I yelled to her.

She came out with confused face. 'What wrong with you?' She asked. 'He's worried. For the first time. Don't you see?' Umma teased me. 'Umma!' 'Come son, come to umma.' She hugged me and I could feel her warm through my body.

'Ei, drink.' Noona gave me a cup of warm tea. 'Kamsahamnida noona.' I said and drink half. 'None of my business anymore? Umma I went sleep first, I need to go to work. Don't shout anymore Lee Hyukjae or I will kick you out of this house.' She said and went straight to her room.

'Come Hyukjae, let's talk in umma's room.' She lead me and make me sleep beside her. 'Come on, now tell umma what do you know.' She asked and I told her what Taemin and Onew told me through the phone. 'Ah, it's your fault then.' She told me. 'Mine?' I asked shocked. 'Not you, Super Junior and the rest.' She said smiling.

'What?! We? Us? What is the rest?' I asked shocked. Too shocked. 'Ani. Look at your noona. She went to club right after blaming everyone because she's so stressed out and come back alive. Look at her, she could even shout at you right now.' I laughed.

'So, Aiko's stress?' I asked again and she nodded. 'Took your time. You won't be good for several days right?' She asked me again. 'How could umma know?' I asked her back. 'Well, you often do that to your noona went she was blaming you before nagging for something.' She laughed.

It has been so long since I saw her laughed. 'It's okay though. She deserve it. But don't talk too much so you won't spill out.' She laughed even harder. 'Yeah right. This is the first time I keep a secret this long.' I sighed. 'You will told her one day. Umma promise you, okay? Just keep that a bit more.' She said.

(Chapter 29: Rescuer)
'Hyukjae-ah, umma is heading there. I missed the plane before' she chuckled. 'Ne umma, gwenchana, you could go to another one.' I . 'Right, I'll visit you at backstage, ne? I'll call you when I arrived.' She hung up and I felt happy when she would come to our tour. Even only noona is okay. Because I'm worry when umma come alone without anyone. She would be lonely.

The tour went good and we were all exhausted. I just sat and the room went crazy because of Aiko's disappearance. I try to call umma but she isn't picking his phone until once. 'Ne, hyukjae. What's wrong?' She asked calmly. 'Umma! Aiko has disappeared!' I exclaimed and I know she will went pale. 'I will contact his father and give you her mom's address. Keep calm and go change first. Then you should crashed down her house. Understand? Keep calm. Take down your fist.'

'Ne umma.' I replied relaxed. 'No one is gonna follow me.' I said harsh and went to change my cloth. Umma had sent me their address and I have manager hyung who worried about me being alone there. Well, we rescue her though. 'Police are coming because of self-harming.' Her dad explained to me and I was just nodding.

'Who's your name again?' He asked me. 'Lee Hyukjae, ahjussi.' I bowed and he nodded. 'The Super Junior right? Your mom raised you well through bad times. You have to earn much and give her back what she had gave you.' He said and I was just nodding.

Aiko in the other side were all shocked along with Super Junior. Even Ryeowook won't talk to me comfortly anymore. Sure he liked her a lot. 'Let's not telling this public.' Mom said and we all agreed. CEO gave her several days of holiday though. Of course being with mom and such.

I told her everything I know and we bit sorry to each other. I'm sorry for being different with her right after I know she was my lost sister and kissing her the day she got drunk. She was sorry because she has being a flirt when she was drunk but we can't blame that because normal people won't know anything when they're drunk right? It was just her first.

Her ex? I don't know much. As long as the police is with him in Japan, sure he won't find for her anymore. Her mom got trained of not to harm anyone for her own happiness. Sure it's hard for her though, but Aiko- I mean Lee Eunhee, she often asked for permission to look after her ex mom back there.

Sure her sister, Kei, should work as her mom. After aborting her child, she started to work as the CEO of her mom's business. She's young yet beautiful, but she's too playful. As a girl. I'm glad that Eunhee was raised well.

Her ex dad and grandma started to live happily. Eunhee never forget about halmeonni and how her dad rescue her from the accident back then and keep thanking her. She often give money to halmeonni. Sometimes I gave her mine too. She was just happy receiving it.

------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: I was going to post something when I realise that I do post the same chapter 4 times T.T I'm sorry, please forgive me *bow* and, this story would end soon, please keep in mind that this is only one of my insane imagination, hyukjae's been went through sad life before but his mom wouldn't give her child for anyone, trust me