Talk

Cure You
'Gamsahamnida' I said as umma brought me a big bowl of porridge with some side-dish in it. 'Do you ever think about doing something you like?' Umma asked out of sudden. 'Eh?'

'You know, you've done your job as manager, even you don't get in the manager class anymore. You've ever make comeback concept, you handle photo shoot and so on. But your job isn't permanent right? You wouldn't know what you will do next.' Umma told me.

'Ne, but I don't really have to plan it. If I don't have any job I would just accompany umma.' I grinned. 'Go find some a job which you like and won't make you get bored. It will make me happy to see you got it permanent, not always telling me that you've changed your job.' She said.

I keep thinking about what should I do. Everyone was busy so I don't have anyone to talk to. But suddenly I thought of halmeonni and went to her house and found out that halmeonni was sick. 'Why don't you- any one of you told me?!' I shouted the maid.

'Halmeonni told us not to tell you, young miss.' One of them said. 'Even I'm not her family you could at least told me!' I was that angry until I forget why was I in her house at the first place. 'How long has she been like this?' I asked them. 'Not too long, just this morning she kept telling us that she doesn't want to eat.' One of them answer me.

'Oh, good. If anything is happening, just call me. Alright?' I gave them my phone number. I don't even remember what I should asked her. Several weeks later, I'm told that halmeonni had passed away. Though she isn't my biological family, but I really love her. Even Kei would cry on the funeral day.

There I know, even how bad she or he in front ot everyone, they have their own weakness in different side. I was guiding Super Junior to the practice room to learn about y, Free and Single. I sat there while waiting for them to finish, actually, waiting for Eunhyuk oppa. He told me that he felt great whenever there was me in the practice room.

Promotions when good that Leeteuk oppa had to leave for the military, even Kangin Oppa had returned after 3 years and they told him all about me. Everyone was sad that they have to be hiatus for 2 years due to Leteeuk oppa's service.

Then, I talked with Eunhyuk oppa about what umma told me. Since I have his skill in dancing, he told me to try about being a back dancer in SM. I tried when there was an audition and I told them about me being a back dancer only. They accepted me quick.

There I started to learn about SM remix song that they would usually perform in concerts. Key oppa felt great too and he begged me to forgive him since he couldn't get in to the dorm if I don't forgive him base on Onew oppa. I was great even when they're in hiatus status, they would still perform in Super Shows.

SM were releasing new boy group with 12 boys, 4 from china cities and 8 from korea ourselves but I don't really like them. They get popular quite quick since all of Super Junior's member keep promoting them and I started to think how if some of elf become their fans.

A year passed and what I thought really do happen. They keep being popular as they are base on who's promoting them. SHINee isn't having comeback. They told me that they wanted to focus of promoting in Japan. They even make Japan tour.

They told me to create choreography for the group's next comeback. their comeback kept on booming and I thought of Super Junior. They only focused in concerts not bothering to catch up the news.

Then I was thrown to Woolim for Infinite's comeback, Last Romeo. There I know more about Infinite. They're quite good and you know, quite handsome. But I don't really like the L guy, prefer Hoya more actually. He seemed like the Almighty Key in Infinite version.

He could dance well, rapp well and sing well. Thought all the members were all good to me. Knowing that I'm from SM and is Hyuk oppa's yeodongsaeng, they kept on saying how good he is. I don't bother if they pretending to say it in front of me but I do know they were good.

---------------------------------

2014 winter
One day in december, Ryeowook oppa got back from Sukira and went to my apartment. Well, since our apartment was neighbor to each other he often come to visit me. I don't really think of any strange thing.

But I realize that I started to like him since the first I saw him. I do know that I don't really believe about the first met love, but I've know him started from idoling him until guarding him everywhere and what I thought about him is really him. I know I've told him before hand that I liked him being an idol, but I don't think he really do believe about it.

'Aiko-ya, ani, I mean, Eunhee-ya, I have something to ask you.' He stated out and I was just nodding while plastering my eyes on the tv. Don't you think Hi! School Love On was a good movie? Though I don't really like Woohyun from Infinite but I do like Sungyeol and Kim Sae Ron, I just don't really understand why Sungyeol have to be that straight.

'I don't like you' he stated out of sudden. Well, I've prepared myself to hear that kind of things. Not every idol would dated normal person, I mean, they tend to date idol since they're idol too. Tears was about to escaped when he stated another statement.

'I love you' I chuckled with tears inside. What kind of confession like that? He confessed, well, the same as Fel that time. Telling me that he doesn't like me but love me as what I am, how bad I'm and would accept me as what I am but ended up making out with my own sister.

'Everyone told me that' tears keep escaping. I try not to cry because I don't really cry in front of people. But it was just too aching inside. 'Well, I meant it' he's serious. I'm sure that he's serious. 'I know that you like me too, but I don't really know what kind of feeling you have for me. And I don't think of romantic sentence because I would ruined it if I do, but I hope you have the same feelings for me.'

I kept quiet for a while. Thinking what do I suppose to do. I knew him since he debuted, I met him 4 years ago, I know him too much that I really like him. Then, I decided. 'Oppa,' I looked at him, 'I really do love you.' I stated out and he smiled wide.

With that we dated and I told about it to Eunhyuk oppa and umma. Umma keep telling me that Ryeowook oppa was a nice gut that it's good for me to date him instead of Heechul oppa. I know not every mom would like her daughter to date Heechul oppa's chili lips.

Eunhyuk oppa would always make me stay away for him to test him if he really do love me or not. But I thought, Ryeowook oppa doesn't really understand about it and stayed away. They both became awkward to each other.

I don't really fight with Ryeowook oppa until one day I found out that he was flirting to a new debuted girl that when to Sukira and to the trainee girl who seemed really young for us. I don't really remember who was the new debuted girl but I do know it was from JYP neither CUBE ent.

I don't really tell him that I do get jealous easily. But this time it really do hurts me to see him kissing a girl. I ran out silently and walked randomly. I stopped in front of a cake and bakery store which I don't really feel to eat other than chocolate cakes. I do buy one for Eunhyuk oppa though and went home.

'Hey, what happened? Why did your eyes get swollen?' Oppa hugged me tight and I hugged him back. 'And why did you buy these chocolate cakes? Don't you want to tell oppa?' He asked again. 'Why don't you ask Ryeowook oppa?' I give him some hint. 'What's wrong? Did he hurt you?'

'I saw him, kissing other girl.' I stated out make he hugged me tighter. I feel his body get warmer from his angered and all I could do was just crying like a baby who lost it's mom. The next time he came up and oppa was going to beat him but I asked him to just talk wisely to him. 'Let's talk' he said serious.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: you know, I keep thinking of making some longer chapter of their love story or just stop it right after this chapter. Tell me your wish ;)