It Begins

Cure You
Here I am. Super Junior's dorm! I just want to yell right now! So, it's my bias, Ryeowook again who send me to their dorm. We keep quite the way here. I just freeze when he look at me and smiled. It's a fan reaction right? Nothing wrong with me. 2010, no other era. This is the best song from them since I like ballad more than beats.

So, Leeteuk-Heecul-Yesung-Sungmin-Shindong-Eunhyuk-Donghae-Ryeowook-Kyuhyun all in the dorm. Siwon might not sleep here, he's filming right now, at hong kong. Kangin's in military. I know all about them and now I'll know more about them, how they live, how they smile, how they laugh like crazy, everything. I'm lucky.

'Annyeong Yesung hyung!' Ryeowook greeted his hyung. Me? I'm younger four years old than Kyuhyun. But I won't call him oppa, he's rude to Ryeowook as I know. He bullies everyone. And, everyone's looking at me right now. 'Ya! Who are you?' Heechul asked me. And I laughed. I LAUGHED.

'What's funny newbie?' He asked again making his blonde hair. 'Ya Kim Hee Chul! Don't be rude to her okay?' Leeteuk oppa said, I could just chuckled. 'So? Who are you?' Sungmin asked. 'Omo, he's really cute' I quietly said. 'Sorry?' 'No, hehe. So, my name is Aiko Sakura, korean-japanese, I'm here to be your hair-stylist, personal one, which is Ryeowook oppa's. Nice to meet you all. I bowed.

'Him?' Yesung oppa blurted out. 'Where's that noona?' Sungmin oppa said. 'She's getting married and wanted to have children soon, we can't keep her here' Leeteuk oppa explained. 'And why's she here?' Donghae oppa asked. 'Before she get a dorm, she'll stay with us' 'WHATT?!!!!' 'Yes!'

'Who say yes?' Heechul oppa glared. 'Me! Hehe! Could you cook?' Shindong oppa asked. 'Yes!' I smiled to him. 'Ryeowook-ah, you don't have to cook all the time anymore. She'll help. You could rest' he patted him. I know they're working hard these time. Ding dong! 'Open the door' Heechul ordered. Yesung oppa went to the door and saw Henry oppa and Zhoumi oppa.

He's really tall. Real one! 'We're late! What did I said?' Zhoumi oppa glared. 'Hehe! Hello! How are you buddy?' Henry oppa said in english. 'I'm good. Who's late by the way?' I answered in english too. 'Him!' Zhoumi oppa said in chinese. 'Ya! Ya! You can't use that language when I'm around'

'Why couldn't I, Kim Hee Chul?' I tested him. 'Ya! Ya! How old are you!' He stand up. 'Eumm maybe, younger than Kyuhyun?'I smirked. 'You should call me oppa!' He ordered me. 'Oppa, where's my room?' I asked leeteuk oppa. 'Ya! You call him oppa!' Heechul complained. 'Over there, beside ryeowook and yesung's room, in kangin's room, all your stuffs is in handled, so don't worry' he said.

'Okay thank you. I'm going to my room, night all. Night Kim Hee Chul' I winked. 'Ya! Call me oppa!!' He yelled. 'And there the one who'll argued with him everyday'

-Ryeowook's pov-
I fell in love? I don't know. Since the trip, I keep looking at her. Her eyes, she cried so much , her nose, it's sharp, her lips, she's a strong kid. She got cheek bone like me, but she won't smile if she's hurt. I don't know what happen to me. I can't say a single word if I'm with her. I asked several things but she's just nodding and shook all the way.

She's still angry with me of being rude to her? I don't think so. I know she's an elf. But, who did she likes? Siwon hyung? Donghae hyung? Kyuhyun? Sungmin hyung? I don't think it's me.'Okay thank you. I'm going to my room, night all. Night Kim Hee Chul' she winked to heechul hyung. Something bumped into my heart. It hurts. What is it? I'm getting jealous?

She's good in english even I don't understand what are they talking about. But I know, she understand what zhoumi hyung said. The next day she wake up late and get scolded by Heecul hyung who keep asking her to call him oppa. She's easy going. She laughed with everyone, smiled with everyone, except me. I'm sad. What did I do? I did wrong? I keep asking myself then Yesung hyung passed by.

'Ryeowook-ah?' He called. 'Ne hyung?' I'm awake from my day dream. 'Need something? Ramyun? Chicken soup? Or rice?' I asked. 'You didn't greet me' he complained. 'Sorry hyung, I didn't realize' I apologize.

Several days had passed. It went good. I could speak with her now. But it's only about cooking since she likes cooking too. She said that she's good in arts, but not in calculations. She hates something chemist and biologist. But I know she's a clever kid.

One day, we sat together and talked. All of us. Then someone asked her. 'You're an elf?' 'Yes' she replied while chuckled. Such cutie. 'Then who did you like?' Shindong hyung asked. 'Give us clue' kyuhyun said. 'He's a singer, a good singer.' She said. 'Donghae?' Donghae hyung asked and she just keep quite. 'Quite is a no' leeteuk hyung said. 'Okay' she replied, interesting.

'Yesung?' Sungmin asked her. 'One of' she said. 'What did you mean one of?' Yesung hyung asked. 'I mean, I really like this one, he's my number one bias, but yesung oppa is number two' she said and all of us nodded. 'Me of course' heechul hyung said while scrolling his phone. 'You? I'll just dead if you're handsome' and she get a glare from him. 'Kyuhyun?' They asked and she keep quite.

Me? I'm one of main vocal. Me! Someone please say my name. I wanted to know. 'Sungmin?' 'Leeteuk!' 'Henry?' Me please! Someone say my name! She just keep quite all the time make me confused. 'Okay I'll just say, you're all stupid' they all nodded. I'm scared that she likes someone else.

'You!' She said and I lifted my head, she's looking at me, everyone's looking at me. 'What?' I asked straighten my body. 'I like you' I blushed.

-aiko's pov-
He blushed! Omo! It's so cute! But how did they all forget about him. 'First I like ryeowook oppa. I know everything about him.' I smiled. 'Then, second yesung oppa, he got good voice. Elf-es says he's the king of the voice.' Yesung oppa make a v sign near his face, proud of himself.

'The third sungmin oppa.' 'Yeay!' He yelled and stand up make me laughed. 'He's cute, he could make all elf-es fainted with his angelic smile' he blushed. 'Fourth, henry!' I yelled and opened both my arms. 'Why?' He's confused. 'Yah! You could play violin well. One of my friend in japan is really addicted to you' he laughed. 'That's all' my story. Suddenly, I got flashback...