Boyfriends

Cure You
'Aiko-sshi' is the first time Yesung oppa called me that formal. I was watching Running Man with Ryeowook oppa. 'Hyung, you don't have to be that formal with her.' He said. 'Well, I wanted to ask something.' He said. 'It's okay, you won't pay for even 100 questions.' I smiled. 'You know that one of your friend-' 'Cory?' I asked. 'Aniya, the other one.' He said. 'What's her name?' He asked. 'Ah, call her Katy. What's wrong with her oppa?' I asked.

'Ah..Katy. Could I have her phone number maybe?' He asked. 'Hyungg...heol, you liked her?' Ryeowook oppa teased. 'Ani-aniya, I was just asking because if I couldn't contact Aiko I'll just contact her.' He made an excuse. 'It's okay oppa, just confessed it.' I smirked and Donghae oppa went in. 'Annyeong! I'm home!' He exclaimed.

'Ha! That guy! He likes Cory. It's okay oppa.' I said and Donghae oppa blushed. 'How- how do you know?' He asked. 'Don't ask, I just know it. And..?' I look to Yesung oppa and smirked. 'Okay, I was just interested in her. That's all.' He blushed lightly. 'Ahh... Okay, I understand now. Give me your phone.' I typed Katy's number and he grinned. 'Gomapta!'

'Ya! You-' I look at Donghae oppa. 'N-ne?' 'Go case after her. She likes you too, not as an idol but as a man. She's just too stubborn to confess. And! If you ever hurt her, the next day after it there isn't any nose in your face anymore, got that?' He nodded in fear.

'Yesung oppa!' I yelled. He came out from his room and sat in front of me like he was my dog pet. 'Kath, she doesn't like Super Junior, she likes BigBang and loves Taeyang so much. Go chase her, I know you're a good man for her. Don't be scared if she acts weird to you because she does that to every man. Understand? And if you're together with her and you hurts her, you won't sing anymore, got that?' He nodded too. 'Good.' I said and continued watching.

'I think you're a bit harsh.' Ryeowook oppa snapped. 'Well, I was just wanting the best for both of them because they've went through bad times with a boy.' I said. 'A boy?' Ryeowook oppa asked.

'Yeah. There was once when Katy was dating someone who really fits her. It's like they were born to be a couple but when this guy find out that Cory was good fixing things, he was kind of keep asking Cory to fix his and Kath's problem and silently falling for her.' I explained quickly.

Though I know Yesung oppa and Donghae oppa would hear that. 'I just want the best for both of them. There was times when Kath keep misunderstood Cory and blamed herself. I don't want that happens for the second time.' I explained.

'I don't understand.' Yesung oppa blurted out nowhere. 'What?' I snapped. 'Just now, the story you told him, I don't understand.' He said. 'Well this guy, his name is Kev. He really likes Kath back then, when one day they became together and dated. They seem like born to be together when one day Kev knew that Cory was good in fixing problems.' I sighed.

'They went into troubles but Cory helped them out when one day he silently fell in love to Cory. One day they broke up and Kev when to Cory right after he and Kath broke up. Of course Cory felt sorry that her ex when to her best friend. They end up not good though, the guy nearly Cory and Kath.' I feel sad for them.

'Maybe, Kath would just shrugged it off, but Cory couldn't forget it easily.' They all nodded. 'Then how about you?' Ryeowook oppa asked me. 'What about me?' I asked back. 'Have you ever dated?' He asked me. 'Well, once only, he's my first crush and first boyfriend which ended up harshly.' I smiled of remembering him. 'How?' Donghae oppa asked.

'Well, he's the first one who case me. I'm idol-ing him around too, he's the best in our school though. Then the rumor went fast that we dated and all went good. Then one day there was a girl who liked him before he chase me. Of course she hated me so much and wanted to revenge.' I sighed again.

'Until once Cory and Katy running towards me when I was eating lunch telling me that I have to see something. I saw them cornering, and one I know, his eyes went wide, I know that is the girl's fault. He said sorry and I forgive him though Cory said there was something wrong with him and told me to break the relationship up but I don't want to.' I stopped for awhile.

'Then one day when the P.E class was over, I'm going to change when I heard something- someone moan, saying to faster or something like that. Saying that they loved each other. I told the teacher and it really was him with the girl who kissed her last time. They were dropped out from the school.' I ended.

'You three got bad ex-boyfriends.' Yesung oppa said. 'So just treat them well oppa, okay?' I smiled and they nodded. 'Oppa, why did you nodded too?' I asked Ryeowook oppa. 'A-aniya, I was just nodding for understanding the story' he blushed. Did he like one of them too?

'Oppa you like someone?' I asked after Donghae oppa went to wash himself and Yesung oppa start texting Katy in his room. 'A-ani' he keep staring at the television. 'Then why you shuttered oppa?' I asked again. 'I do?' He asked. 'Just forget that.' I shrugged it. If he really do like one of them, why do this heart feels like losing something?