Lee Donghae

Cure You
-flashback of Cory & Donghae-
-Cory's pov-

That girl! I'll kill her when I got out from this room! 'Hello?' He waved his hand in front of me. 'Ne?' I snapped. 'Don't think too much it will make you ugly' he teased. 'Well, this is my room.' He explained. I saw a double king bed and two wardrobes inside with two study table and a chair for each one. 'You sleep with Leeteuk oppa.' I smiled.

'Ah, you know?' He asked. 'I'm an elf as well, Katy is VIP.' I explained. 'Ahh.. BigBang eh?? That hoobae is the best, who's her favorite?' He asked again. 'Taeyang oppa,' I said. 'Ah sorry to be rude, come sit here.' We sat in the edge of their bed while holding my book. We chatted and I do know everything about him. He was shocked that an elf would know that much about their idol.

'Hey, what was Aiko talking about back then?' He asked. 'Ah, the sketch.' I mumbled. 'You designed something..for me?' He asked hesitant. 'Well yes' I handed him my book, 'you could see them all there, I do wrote the dates when I started and ended it.' I explained. He was nodding all the time at every pages.

'Ah, I wanted to know something.' He blurted out. 'What's it?' I asked back. 'Could you draw me now?' He asked. 'Sure, a pen is only needed.' I smiled. I sat one the desk while he's busy finding me a pen. 'HYUNG! WHERE THE HELL DID YOU- ah found it!' I chucked a bit and he grinned.

I opened the new page and start to do some sketch of him. His left hand was put in my chair and another hand in the desk while looking at me. I know if I moved my face to the right I would have kissed him. 'Ah oppa, what cloth do you want to wear?' I asked while making something in his hair. 'Anything is fine' he said smiling.

His smile melted my heart made my blushed a bit. I made him wearing a white cans covered with black leather jacket and wearing dark denim pans with red sneakers. Some accessories won't hurt the image of his coolness. I ended up making it in 15 minutes and he clapped.

'Wahh! You're daebak! Could I save this?' He asked happily. 'Of course, tear it already' I said and he carefully tear it and jumped all over his might. 'Ah, could I have your number?' He asked. 'N-Ne? Oh, okay.' I give him my number and exchanging number with him.

That night I went home and right after I get in the door with Katy a message get into my phone. 'I will take bath first.' Katy said and I smiled to her. I look up my phone and it's Donghae oppa who message me.

D: hey there! Home yet?
C: ne oppa
D: good you went home safe^.^
C: hehe.. what took you to message me?
D: I'm bored :(
C: ahh..why don't you sleep?
D: you wanna sleep?am I bothering you?
C: aniya, I have to take bath now, go sleep oppa, you still have schedules to go.
D: ah arraseo, nite ^^

Katy was smiling at me. 'What?' I asked. 'I am the one who should ask you. What's with your face? What happen? Did Donghae oppa text you?' She asked. How could she know it! 'Ne, I'm taking bath!' I said quickly and went into the bathroom leaving Katy giggled.

The next day he text me again in the morning. I don't know why I just couldn't let him wait for my reply even only a minute. But I told him I will reply him if I could because I'm taking lectures and got part time job. That night he called me and we talk like the whole night. When I told him that I got some problems in designing hats- well, you have to design everything when you're taking the lecture of it, he gave me some advice, something blinking would look good or something else.

There's sometimes when he got problem that his mother was sick and he couldn't even visits her, he would fell sad and confessed that he isn't a good son for his mom. I look something in the problem, since he had lost his father, his love for his mother grows deeper and deeper.

There was a night when he invited me to his mom's home and I went there silently not telling Aiko and Katy. I told Katy that I have another job when she find out right after I went home. Her mother was so sweet to me. She even mistaken me as his girlfriend since I'm the first girl who visit their home. I ate well and talked much to his mom.

I told her that I'm going to work with Super Junior when she congratulate me and asked me to take care of her son. Soon, I realize that I like him, not as an idol but as a man. He's that mature when he's with her mom, like an over protective son who would ask what ever his mom is doing and tell his mom whatever he's doing.

Her mom confessed too that she didn't like the Haesica think. Because there was once when Jessica pushed her mom when she's visiting oppa at SM building. That was harsh actually. Whether she didn't do that on purpose, she won't forgive her. A sentence that make me burst out laughing that I've never laugh before is, 'you know, they're all plastics, are their butts and s plastics too?'

I laugh non stop with Donghae oppa when she's just smiling. 'I'm going to ask that,' he said. 'Aniya oppa! what if they said yes?' And we burst into laughter again. I really do have a good dinner with them. I ended up not going to work because Aiko and Katy was mad at me that I don't tell them about this and treat them some food.

Aiko told me that Donghae oppa likes me. I don't feel so actually. I said no to her when we argued between no and yes. Katy says yes to when I lose. 'Look, he's just acting that I'm his younger sister.' I explained. 'you just don't know how cheerful he is when he received your texts and how sad he is when you don't reply him.' Aiko said.

'Ani, I like his as an idol only' I smiled and they believe me. Donghae oppa, he won't like someone like me right? Of course not, idols would date another idol though. It's better for their reputation. Dating someone more popular than them makes them looks good together. Then, I'll just save this feelings of me oppa.

------------------------------------------------------

I've finished writing this story in my phone and will start another. I'll keep posting it, don't worry. Subscribe and keep reading~