Solved

Cure You
'Aish, Eunhee-ah, it's Suho the one you saw. Not me, I don't even went to SM building today. What time did you went to SM? I'm from Sukira just now.' With that statement. I do know he won't cheat on me and I cried for nothing important. Then, problem solved.

The rest of the year I started to focus on SM town thought f(x) was in hiatus. There were all rumors that Sulli wanted to get herself out from the group. You know, I really liked the Red Light comeback. They've never got this kind of comeback, some y featuring mature women. Not even a week, they stopped the promoting.

I do know f(x)'s fans were all in sad mood that Krystal even fainted during the concert. During Red Light you could see she's not in a mood to perform everything, she's tired and sick but this was all for their fans. After Red Light she fainted and make everyone panic. Even Luna would cry any moment. I just could support them on what they've got now.

While Donghae oppa, he hasn't even confessed yet. Until one day, we were hanging out with double-couple title. Me with Ryeowook oppa and Cory with him. I thought it's funny to so both me and Ryeowook oppa was going to pull a prank on him today. We left them both alone and Donghae oppa started to talk serious.

Ryeowook oppa dialed him and they walk around to find us. We bought cotton candy and give some to Cory with Donghae oppa who sighed for his first confessing failure. The next time we left him alone again while Ryeowook oppa were ordering for us. I saw Cory keep nodding from distance and thought this is the good timing. I walked there and asked him to help Ryeowook oppa that boys would do that thing.

Cory was putting her confused face while I was just grinning. This is good though, Ryeowook oppa said if we keep make he fail, his emotions will explode in a moment. The second confessing was a failure too until the third one.

We were on a sushi restaurant which Donghae oppa wanted to sat in the bar seat with the sushi spinning around the table. I saw Cory nodding about something that Donghae oppa was telling her again with a glass of water in her hand. Ryeowook oppa silently walked there and pretended to unfortunately bumped into Cory's back make her split out the water.

Donghae oppa was really mad that he told us he wanted to go back to apartment. We keep following him and he was dragging Cory with him. At night he was at the rooftop with Cory. Me and Ryeowook oppa was really curious about what will he talk about.

'Hey' he's smiling. 'Hey too' Cory said looking at him. 'I wanted to asked you this question and keep being interrupted, so I think I wouldn't be this time' he explained.

'Okay, keep going' She said. 'That..I wanted to ask..eumm..I will just state it' I keep hearing until his phone rang revealed Ryeowook oppa's number. He was that angry and split all of his emotions out towards Cory.

'What's wrong with me? Why can't I even confessed to you with peaceful? I really do like you Cory-ah. I was going to confessed romantically but I keep being interrupted! I don't care anymore. Even if a plane would crash out this place I will still say what I should say.' He threw away his phone that me and Ryeowook oppa keep chuckling.

'You know, the first time I saw you with your red face, your talent, you intelligence, I know I've fallen for you. But I just can't say it because Eunhee was telling me that you liked me only as an idol. But some days after it, I don't care what would you see me as, and not every idol would like an idol in their relationship, Yesung hyung liked your friend and Ryeowook was dating Eunhee. I don't know what would you think of me but, I do really love you as what you are. Would you be mine?' He asked.

I know that Cory was shocked so I reveal myself and support Cory to accepted him. I do know she liked him more that what he thought about but she was just too stupid to realize it. At last Cory slightly nodded to end the awkward moment.

Talking about Katy, she was doing well with bullying the calm Yesung oppa. Thought they seemed like dating but not in a serious relationship though. Members were all see them as a couple until one day they told us that they're official now. 'Then what's these 6 months? You guys were hanging us?' Shindong oppa asked disappointed.

'Aniya oppa, I was just not sure enough to accept him or not.' Katy said honest make everyone laughed. I tend to met Ryeowook oppa's appa and umma. They really do welcome me that he never brought a girl to his house. His mom asked me about how was my life before I knew that Eunhyuk oppa's family was my biological family.

His appa asked me to cook for them since his son would always cook for them. They ate well though, keep telling me that I cooked better than their own son. But Ryeowook oppa wasn't sad, he told me that he knew his parents likes me a lot and would agree if we stepped further.

2016, Ryeowook oppa went to serve the military and a big test for Super Junior. Leeteuk oppa did his solo well while Yesung oppa keep being asked for drama or musical. Kangin oppa is now succeed in being MC and he really did well. Shindong oppa, Sungmin oppa, Donghae oppa, Eunhyuk oppa and Siwon oppa would returned next year and Ryeowook oppa with Kyuhyun would return in 2018.

Times flies that they all actually gathered together to celebrate that Super Junior had succeed in their military and would do a big comeback after hiatus for 3 years. It's the time for Big Bang to hiatus that it's their turn to serve now.

The further way, Ryeowook oppa was really serious about it because he was about going 32 and his parent doesn't hope to wait anymore. He propose well and of course I do accepted him. We started to find things about wedding with Sungmin oppa's help who will soon have a son for the Lee family now.

Wedding hall, wedding party, wedding cake, ring until honeymoon, I hope to see what I like and what he's satisfied with it. Simple but elegant is what we like about. Wedding went good that everyone was supporting us. Although some of Ryeowook oppa's fan would leave him and knowing I'm Eunhyuk oppa's yeodongsaeng make them even hated me.

I don't really care because, you know, this is my life that only me and God who could handle and bashed about. We got our honeymoon in Tokyo that it's been long time I didn't visited there. Ryeowook oppa told me that we have to went there when the Sakura flower was about to bloomed.

We buy many gifts there. Umma, appa, members and friends were all in our gift list. Eunhyuk oppa returned to the dorm and I am living with Ryeowook oppa now. They were all telling us that we're such cute that even Key and Yagi Arisa would be jealous about this.

We bought couples cups and even some cute plates. Ryeowook oppa keep giving me some surprise telling me that he was sorry about being too busy and have no time for me. Well, I also do have my schedules. I need to practice for SMTown back then.

But then, I know that I need to stop working and focused on the present which I wanted to tell him so badly. 'Oppa, I was keep thinking of buying a smaller bed.' I told him. 'Why? Isn't our bed big enough for both of us? Why do you even think of buying the smaller?' He asked me.

'Aniya oppa, not a single bed, but the real smaller one.' I smiled at him. 'Smaller? Wait- WAIT! Don't you told me that-' ah, finally he realize. I smiled warm and 'I'm pregnant.' I grinned.



-THE END-























A/N: I decided just to post this and continue my another story while focusing in my exam. I will post the new story after my exam, 'Mentally Love You' will accompany your new year eve!