Flashback

Cure You
'I'm home' I saw mom in the living room. Reading newspapers like usually, 'I'm going to my room' I said. I'm half to the second floor and some one's running to the living room. No need to turn around, I know it's her. 'Mommy I'm home!' She kissed her. 'Hi honey, how are you? How's your school?' She asked my sister. What a good mom. 'It's good, why?' She asked.

'Mommy is going to America tomorrow, some business, wanna go?' She asked. She doesn't even told me. 'Yes! Of course!' She exclaimed. 'You could take your friends too' my mom exclaimed. 'Yeay! It means sis doesn't go with us! I'm so happy' I went up stairs. This is world. A mean world. I keep painting since they're going tomorrow. I don't have to go to school.

'I'm going to America for 10 days, be good' she said in front of my door and went with her heels. Tears escaped from my eyes. Why are they really mean? Am I a ghost or something? Invisible? She don't even look at me when I'm back but she kissed her. She kissed Keiko! I'm all broke.

The next day I got fever and I can't eat. The maids keep changing encouraging me to eat. I just don't want to eat. I keep painting and asked them just to bring me soup and another canvas. The second day, my grandma came. I went down stair and welcome her. Ended falling because I got no strength. She cook for me, what I like to eat. I love her. So do her. She's the only one of my family who loves me beside my dad.

I keep eating because it's delicious and I began to starve. I go somewhere with her. She accompany me selling all my paintings to another elf-es because I always paint super junior's member or k-pop group. I know it will earn me money. She keep praising me of earning much money of myself. We went home after went to a sushi restaurant. I love sushi. It's my favorite food.

She's staying in our house for about a month and went back to korea. She lives there. Mom keep blaming me for being sick and some maids got fired because calling grandma. She's so mean. But I still loves her. She bring me a cute doll. This is the first present from her. I just wanted to keep it like forever.

The next days, rumors are out. 'The president of the biggest mall in Japan went to America for meeting some success people for business. The rumor is, where's her another daughter? She's spotted shopping in a mall with some girls, one of them is her daughter that we know as her second daughter. Where's the other?' I read the subtitles.

Another minutes, the queenka girls are all in my classroom. 'what?' I asked them who are looking at me. 'Why didn't you go? You don't even come to school' the asked. 'Then what's your business with it? You have to know how fck my life is, right? Stop asking people's life, look into you. You-' I pointed one of them, 'eyelid surgery,' I changed to the another one, 'your real lips are better, and you!' I yelled to their boss, 'your face was a faked.' They're all shocked. No one ever scold them. Their parents are all important people in this country.

'You didn't tell me you didn't go?' Katy asked me. She's one of my friend. I got 2 friends only, besties, the others? Just call me when something's discount at the malls. 'Yes, you didn't told us' Cory complains. 'I'm sorry, I don't want to talk too much now a days.'

'Did your grandma comes?' Katy asked, 'yes, I'm sick that time' I explained. 'See? What kind of friend are you? When we talked everything about us you hear us, but when you're difficult you never spoke' Cory complained. 'I'm sorry guys. Sushi? I'll tell you all' I smiled.

--

'Let's eat!' I say and eat a slice of california rolls. I really like sushi. I like whatever in Japan. The foods, the views, I like sakura flower too. That's my sure name actually. I'm happy when I'm with them. After school we usually went somewhere together, some times we went to library to study.

After eating we went to karaoke together. Since it's saturday, my mom won't went home quickly except wanted to went shopping with my sister. As usually we sang super junior's song. Me and Cory were elves, we loves super junior but we got different bias. But Katy? She's V.I.P, she's always -taeyang taeyang- every time. I don't really like BigBang.

'You really wanted to go? We'll miss you' Cory said. 'I don't have any idea again, besides, I know everything about korea' I explained. 'You'll stay in your grandma's place right? If we could, we will visit you' Katy said. 'Don't think so, I won't tell anyone except you guys' I said. 'Awwww we're really good friend' then we do a friendship hug. I love them, so do them.

'Hey, let's buy something!' Katy said. 'Then you'll pay for us' Cory said and she pouted, 'what?' I asked. 'See? Aiko is better than you!' Katy exclaimed. 'What to buy? We got all, posters, watches, banners, what again?' Katy asked. 'No, not that one, let's buy something for us, our selves, to be the friendship sign' Cory explained. 'Wahhhh' 'good right?'

--

'Hey hey! This is good! That one too! Omo! Omoooo!' They started the korean, in a japanese country. That's us when we see something good. 'Hey, look at this!' I say when I saw a necklace with music accord and key sign. 'Key!' I say showing them. Me, I am multi fandom, but Cory, she's only elf and katy is only vip. Maybe I'm multi fandom, I likes many boy groups, but, there's only one person who I look into. Kim Ryeo Wook.

'Thanks' the cashier boy said. 'Come on come on, open it!' Cory said. 'You act like we do some surprise that you don't know what's the thing' katy complained. 'I'm just excited' she pouted again. We wear the same necklace and the same bracelet. I buy extra one, the key sign, for a person.

We say our goodbye and I went home, I take off the necklace and the bracelet not letting them know it. I opened the door and they're eating dinner. 'It's dinner time miss' one of the maid told me following me behind. 'Tell them I'm not in the mood to eat besides I'm full, thank you' I told her smiling and she went off. I get into my room and sighed. I never wanted to have dinner with others, I like by myself.

I like being alone. When I'm with others, specially them, I get flashback, all the time. Dad, where are you? Why did you leave me with them? I'd rather together be with you. I miss you dad.

----------------------------------------------------------

A/N: thank you for the one who subcribe, the first time I find out I was so happy. Please do subscribe and comment. Don't be silent reader. The more you comment the faster I will post the next chapter. Thank you *bow*