Cured

Cure You
Some missing parts about Chapter 24 : Accident and Keiko's life.

-Kei's pov-
'She's gone- she's gone.' These days mom keep replaying that sentence and won't even talk to me. 'Isn't it good?' I asked. 'NO! No! It's not-' she calmed again every time she shouted. Thought I don't like her, even I do hate her but I don't like to see mom like this. Keep thinking her lost child.

Even not her own daughter. How did I know? I do know. It was once when I'm 7 I heard their conversation. There's a night that I suddenly woke up because of nightmare. I usually went straight to mom but that night, she wasn't in her bed.

I went down and saw her was talking in her phone. Maybe calling one of her business partner. But her face was different, she was between scared or feeling sorry towards someone. Then I heard their conversation. 'Give me that child.' Dad told her.

'Don't you dare to touch that kid.'

'It isn't even your child, it's theirs.'

'But they told me to take care of her, then I will. Even I hated that woman so much.'

What are they talking about? 'Then give me Aiko! You don't love her, I know you hated her.' Dad started to point at Mom. 'Don't you dare to point me with your dirty finger!' She pointed him back. So, Aiko isn't my real sibling? Then why would they adopted her?

I went down and they were shocked. 'You! You don't suppose to born! You dirty child!' Why suddenly dad told me something like that? He then grabbed me up and throw me to the sofa. 'You and your dirty mom shouldn't be protected.'

Since then, I do know that I'm a child who's born out from a marriage. I'm a child that came out of a revenge. I don't live right since then. Keep thinking about how could I even live my life anymore.

But then one day, I felt something strange in me. I fell in love. He's so charming, like the white horse prince who would safe a princess in a high tower who had been there for years. He's just perfect. I liked him that much and won't let anyone knows about it.

But then, my life cracked for the second time again. Knowing that the guy I fell for is Aiko's boyfriend. She won't even quite talking about the korean boy but then she dated him. 'You!' I just wanted to cursed her right after I saw her face.

'Why would mom adopted you? Why is that you? Don't you know how hard I'm living here? Being a dirty child I am. But you? You grabbed all my happiness!' I don't know what should I do again. But I wanted to revenge so badly. I put blood memos in her lockets, her desks, give her some animal's carcass telling her that she should stop her relationship.

But she doesn't care about it, even she keep replying my memos with heart shaped origami. That's what make me get angrier each time I saw her. Then, she went away. I was happy that I don't have anyone who I should share my clothes with, I don't even have to share my mom anymore. But I was wrong. Mom was that depressed and I should took care of her business.

Mom keep ask her men to find her, in every country she might went and suddenly found her in South Korea. She wanted her to die so badly. She mumbled every sentence that would make me understand why she should die. She was that close to her own siblings and she doesn't even know.

The Eunhyuk guy from Super Junior is her real family. I kept on search about this guy. It was told that they were really poor back then, they don't have their own house and such. It must be they don't have any choice so they gave this kid to mom.

But mom really hated this woman because the guy she loved the most was her husband. All of this just clicked in my mind, the lovebirds love each other while there someone out there who love the guy, of course the one-side-love woman hated the woman who get married with the guy.

It's why mom wanted to adopted her. She wanted to revenge to her mom, but she can't. Fortunately their daughter is with us, so she'll beat her up until she felt happy.

But once when her biological mom realized that it was her. Mom started planning to crash her down. But dad was there to save her. Each time she tried to, like dad would read every single action mom would do. Then, she came here, to Japan.

She planned each of the action accurately, that she'll follow the guy who asked her for help, she'll fainted and brought home. I wanted to kill her so badly right after she begged me to let her go. How on earth could I even let her go? She grabbed my happiness!

We planned to kill her in her own room right after being rapped but the korean guy came and save her. Even cure her from her sad life. Me? My happiness was gone. Mom was kept in a hospital, my husband, arrested in a prison while I have to continue mom's business.

-Aiko's pov-
*nowadays*

'That's her life, now.' I ended up Keiko's life story. I would kept contacting her until she throw her hate feeling towards me. 'I'm happy as what I am now.' I smiled to them.

'We're happy too, that we're the one who cured you from your biggest sadness.' Leeteuk oppa said. 'Cure me?' I laughed. 'Yes, cure you.' Eunhyuk oppa hugged me. I felt great that actually I really do live my real life now.

Now I know, every one had their own sadness and happiness in their life. It's just the order which make everyone's life different. I'm happy, they're happy, everyone's happy now. My next target is, not being close with my idol neither the boy I liked. But to make my family live a happy life, forever and ever.