Driving License

Cure You
These days something stuck on my mind. I wanted to have a driving license. 'Oppa, how do you got driving license?' I blurted out one day. They look at me confused and suddenly burst out laughing at me. 'What?' I asked again. 'You don't know?' Heechul oppa asked. I shook my head and he laugh his of again. 'Yah!' I hit him lightly and he laugh more and more. 'You do driving test Aiko-ya.' Ryeowook oppa said. 'Where?'

I asked the manager oppa to teach me how to drive and will went to a test if I could really drive. 'They usually give you written test first then ask you to drive in a place.' He explained. 'What written test?' I asked. 'It's a test where they ask you about traffic laws.' He said and I face palm myself. 'Why?' He asked. 'I'm not good in memorizing.' I blurted out and he laughed at me.

'Just calm down. So do I, it was just asking you what will you do if the light was red, yellow or green, the p with cross mark, nothing difficult.' He explained. 'At least I have to memorize it you know. There are some that I don't even understand.'

That afternoon I went to book store and go find books with traffic rules in it. I try to find the best but ended up buying the cheapest. I went home and made some snacks while sitting read the book silently. 'What are you doing?' Sungmin oppa asked me. I let him see the cover and he nodded understanding me.

'You don't have to read that, even you don't pass the written test, they will still let you to went through the next text.' He explained. 'I just wanted to be good now and future oppa.' I say chewing my food. 'Mind if I turn on the tv?' He asked.

'Aniya' I waved my hand to make him continue his things while I keep reading it. I don't really know all of them, but some of them were easy to remember when some of the other were quite strange for me.

I called the head manager oppa if he could teach me how to drive at dawn and he said he will pick me up when Donghae oppa's return to the dorm. I was very happy yet nervous when it comes. Donghae oppa went in and I bit goodbye for them. Though Ryeowook oppa don't know about this, I want this to be his surprise somehow. Because I'm his manager and I'm going to ride him everywhere now.

I keep practising until the fourth day manager oppa let me take the car by myself. At least I don't have any difficulties except in parking the car. I keep thinking that I will crash down someone's car.

At last, the test day came and they all said good luck for me silently not letting Ryeowook oppa know again. I went through the written test easily, well they are really telling the truth. I don't even know if these symbols are even in the book but at least I though I've read these things somewhere and I know the meaning.

One hour later the keeper start to call our names and it came to me. I do as the keeper tell me to. And keep looking at the symbols in the test road. There is some fake grandma's that will cross the road when I have to stop. A ball will suddenly appear in front of the road that I have to avoid it.

The keeper told me to come the next two days for the result. Well, I passed both of the text. But the written test- well duh at least I made it with 7.5 not really bad.

'Oppa!' I jumped in front of Ryeowook oppa. 'What?' He snapped passed by me. 'I wanted to give you something.' I said happily. 'Oppa is busy, later.' He said coolly. I don't know what happen to him. I know he's cooking now but I do also know that something was bothering him. 'Oppa.' I said softly. 'What?' He snapped again.

'What's wrong?' I asked him and he just shook his head. 'Something wrong with you.' I said. He shook his head for the second time and keep doing what he could do there. 'Oppa, what's-' 'can't you just leave me alone? I've told you that I'm okay! Nothing wrong with me! So just leave me alone! Don't think that you're my manager so you have to know everything about me, you don't even do your job as a manager for your information.'

All I feel was tears, shame- everyone was looking at me while he scolded me. 'Ne oppa, gwesonghabnida.' I bowed and went out. I walk no where thinking nothing. I know I'm wrong that I don't do the job as his manager. Maybe I just should stop the manager class and such the thing. I make a turn when I bumped into someone in a lonesome alley. 'Gwesonghabnida.' I bowed and walk pass him- I'm sure it was a him, then suddenly he push me into the wall.

'No girl bumped into me, just say sorry and when out like that.' He touched my face gently. I don't know what to do. I slipped the driving license to my pocket. He lifted up my face make me look at him. 'What a beautiful face, where are you going dear?' He asked. 'Let me go, I want to go home' I wanted to slipped out from here but he pushed me really hard and placed his hand around my waist.

'Wanna have fun?' He smirked make his hand exploring around my waist. 'Go away' I almost cry. I froze- I don't know what to do. The world seemed dark for me, ended that time. 'Don't want?' He smirked again make his finger go through my chest. I shook my head when tears started to fall down. Some one please, help me.

He made his hand went through my body under my shirt. Exploring my belly down to my pants, he ped my pants and slipped his hand down my . 'Ssshhhh baby, calm down' he started to kiss me harshly while the other hand ripped my thin shirt and when to my bra. He started to make me down the floor, unhook my bra and my neck when someone shouted. 'Aiko!' I snapped my head and opened my eyes. 'Oppa, thank you.' I thought. He threw me his jacket wishing I could do all by myself. 'Wear this' he went to the guy and started to beat him up. I don't want to stop him though, I know the guy receive it.

'Come on, let's make you back to dorm.' Manager oppa take me back to dorm and I know he's angry with them. 'Oppa, gwenchana, I'm fine.' I said in front of the door. 'No, I will lead you in, don't be afraid.' He pressed the bell and Leeteuk oppa opened the door. 'Ah, hyung, annyeong haseyo.' He said and manager oppa went in. 'Keep the jacket and you could return it whenever you want' he said.

'What did you guys do just now? Let this girl when out alone at this time in Seoul? For God's sake she nearly got you know! If I don't went out for a while she'll really get ! Better you guys says sorry to her.' He ended it and when out. I lowered my head and wanted to get into my room when Yesung oppa called me. 'Aiko, come here. Sit down first' he ordered and I went there.

I tighten the jacket to my body and sat between them. 'What happen?' Sungmin oppa asked but I shook my head. Heechul oppa sat in front of me and held my hands. This is the first time he treats me as a woman. 'Aiko, tell oppa, what happen to you?' He asked seriously. I tell them what happen and Heechul oppa felt really angry. 'Oppa, please give this to him. This- it meant nothing for me now.' I took out the driving license and put it on the table.

I was going to stand up when Heechul oppa pushed me down to sit again and went to Ryeowook oppa's room. 'Get away Sungmin.' Heechul oppa yelled from his room and dragged him towards us, pushed him down the sofa make him sat there. I don't know what to do than cry silently there.

'Ya you! Son of !' Heechul oppa yelled make all of them silent. 'I don't care if you wanted to go to the club after this, drunk for a month and get hangover all over the year or anything else, but I have to straighten this thing.' He let out a sigh. He threw the license to him when he caught it perfectly.

'Think you ! How could you talk to her like that after she wanted to make you that surprise? You know how much I scolded Hyukjae when he wanted to told you that? She went to driving test and get a driving license hoping she could give you that surprise and drive you anywhere she could but now? You know what happened to her? She nearly got because your words dragged her out of the apartment!' He yelled.

'And now? That little paper isn't important to her again. Let's just change manager, Aiko will be my manager and mine will be yours. Good? Good! I'm happy with it because I would not treat her like that even I often scold her.' He went to his room and slammed the door. I stood up then bowed 90 degrees to them before I went to my room too.