Exchange

Cure You
'Hyung, you really want to exchange manager with Ryeowook?' Yesung oppa asked Heechul oppa. 'Yes! Why not?' His flat face come out. 'Oppa' I shake his body. 'It's okay, trust me.' He cares my cheek gently while smiling at me. I know he's being gentle as a man. And maybe I don't really trust in guys anymore because of the incidence, but I can't do that to Ryeowook oppa.

Two days after the incidence Heechul oppa told me that I'm his official manager. Well, I though I have to know more about him. He told me everything about him and I try to understand all of that even it seemed like I've cheated on Ryeowook oppa.

But days past become weeks. I keep being with Heechul oppa all the day. I sent him to recording then went to the manager class. I pick him up and went to dorm. He had his shower and I cooked for him.

Well, thinking about my sketch. I asked for Cory's help for a bit. But I get good score though. And I get the next task. Thinking about some cute concept for boy-group. I don't even think of one when Heechul oppa started to acted cute in front of Heebum.

2 months had passed and I thought I do good with him. Thought Ryeowook oppa never talked to me. I don't think he'll ever talk to me again. But one day, it's only me and him at the dorm. I feel so awkward that I just think of drawing something instead of knowing what was he doing.

I wanted to prepare some snacks when he went into the kitchen and run away again after saw me standing there. I was going to sit in the sofa again when he stood up and went to his room. I don't know what happen to him. He's just keep avoiding me.

At night suddenly I feel something wrong with my head and can't even stand still. 'Yeoboseyo, oppa?' I said through the phone closing my eyes. 'I can't pick up Heecul oppa, I don't really feel good, could you pick him up?' I asked manager oppa. 'Ne-ne, rest well.' His tired voice went through my ears before I hang up the phone call. I have messaged Katy to come for me since it's only Ryeowook oppa who's in the dorm and I don't really talk with him.

Cory's out for the collage and Katy's fine to come. I was going to my room when suddenly all of my graze feel blur and I held the wall to support me. it feels like something mocked me from behind make me fall down. Jeez! What's wrong with me?

'Aiko? Aiko!' Ryeowook oppa called when he held my waist and the incidence suddenly replayed in front of me. 'No! Go away!' I shouted make him froze. 'Aiko, let me help you.' He took my waist and I shouted again. 'Go away! Don't come closer!' Then I heard the door and Yesung oppa come in with Katy.

'Aiko!' Katy shouted and help me up. 'What's wrong?' She asked. 'Lead me in.' I said. 'But he-' 'then I could do it myself.' I release myself from her but collapsed in the end. Katy silently took me in and put me in my bed. 'I'm sorry Ai,' she said. I shook my head and she went out.

Suddenly Heechul oppa went in and shouted my name. 'Aiko!' He sat in my bed and look at me worried. 'Aiko, what's wrong?' He caressed my cheek gently. 'Aniya, I was just getting some headache. I though it won't be good to pick you up when I'm haveing some headache, I don't want to make you in a dangerous situation.' I smiled.

'No-no, it's okay, it'll be fine. Have you get any medicine?' He asked and I shook my head. 'I don't really eat medicine.' I explained. 'Please eat one this time for me.' He pleaded and I was just constantly nodding. 'Please be fine soon' he smiled to me after I swallow the medicine.

I thought I sleep for a while when suddenly I saw Ryeowook oppa's figure. He look so angelic that I thought I fall for him for the second time. 'Oppa?' I asked. He walked towards me, like he was all smiling to me. But he passed by me then suddenly I saw a big truck behind him. 'Oppa!' I yelled but he keep walking like he even couldn't hear me. I wanted to ran towards him, to rescue him.

But I don't even budge, I can't even control my feet. 'Damn you feet!' I yelled again and the truck seemed so close to him. 'Oppa!' I was awake. Shivering, sweating all over my body. I don't know what to do. 'What happen?' Ryeowook oppa come in and sat in my bed.

I quickly hugged him. I don't want to lose him. What dream was that? Why do it have to be Ryeowook oppa? 'What's wrong? Heyy why are you crying?' I don't even want to answer his question. 'Oppa don't leave me' I keep sobbing not knowing what to do. Then I realize that he was mad at me several hours ago.

'Aiko, I want to talk about something.' He said. I was just nodding while looking at the blanket. 'About your surprise, I'm sorry. I don't know about that and I know I've been harsh to you. Well, I was very tired that day. Please forgive me.' He said. 'But I'm Heechul oppa's manager now, even though I forgive you, I can't be your manager anymore.' I said.

'It's okay, since you could forgive me. I'm sorry that I can't be as gentle as Heechul hyung, telling you sweet things or try to melt your heart but I'm happy if you could even forgive me,' he smiled.

The next day Heechul oppa's laughter went through all the room when our face went blank. 'Oppa, say once more' I said staring blankly to him. 'I lie to you, ALL OF YOU!' He shouted and laughed again. 'You! Oppa! How could you do that to me?' I hit him several times.

'I do that for him, he hurts you for your information.' Ryeowook oppa just could nodded. 'So, these time, I've never been your manager?' I asked him.

'No, look. I made it all. You've never been my manager, I was just too angry that think of a prank for him. You're still his manager, I was just separating both of you for 2 months.' He smiled. 'Thank you oppa.' I hugged him and I could see Ryeowook oppa's smile now.

'I'm glad that you didn't fight to each other anymore.' Leeteuk oppa said relieved. 'Well, but I really do meant my words.' He looked at Ryeowook oppa. 'Ne, hyung. I will do better, I won't hurt her anymore.'

-Ryeowook's pov-
'Hyung, what do you want to talk about?' I asked him as we were standing at the rooftop. The wind blew his blonde hair. 'You know, one year more, I will serve the military.' He started and I was just nodding, looking at the view of Seoul from apartment's rooftop.

'I know that you liked her.' My eyes went wide as he told me that sentence. 'Don't ask me how could I know, I know the way you look at her is different. Why did you even hurt her?' He asked as I lowered my head. 'My fault hyung, I'm sorry.' I said.

'It's good that you know your fault. I'm sorry too that I lied to you and her, it's just the way to make you know your fault.' He patted my shoulder. 'Have you ever asked her?' He asked and I felt my cheek got warmer.

'Ask what hyung?' I asked bluntly. 'You stupid dongsaeng! How could you ever call this clever hyung when you're so stupid? Ask how she fells towards you.' He said. 'I won't, she don't like me the way I like her.' I said. Well, it's truth.

'Well, I don't see any of her act shows that she liked you the way you like her though, but once I know it, I would tell you. Got that?' The arrogant Heechul hyung shuffled my head.