Aiko's Boyfriend

Cure You
-Katy's pov-
'Lie?' Ryeowook oppa asked. 'Want to know the real story?' I asked. Sure I know that Aiko told about my ex and she doesn't miss a single important thing about us, but when I heard her story from Yesung oppa, I know something's missing. Something about Kei. Then, I told them all.

'Her ex was Kev's friend too. They both are sure some ert boys. His name is Felix and Kev was Kevin. This Felix was some popular guy in our school. Every girl would just do anything for him except three of us. Then he find out about Aiko and her mom who's the owner of the biggest mall in Japan. He keep asking her out when Kev noticed me and start chase me. I don't know though.'

'Then Kev told me that Felix liked Aiko. Me and Kev then get in a relationship and help Fel out. I don't know how sweet we are but when we've broken up, everyone was just keep asking how could I end that up and how could he went to Cory's side. After I've broken up, Fel started to chase after Aiko, well she's idoling him around too.'

'But I know that she like Ryeowook oppa more than whoever. But she let him to chase her, give her flowers, chocolates, candies, even cotton candy. Well, she liked that things the most. I don't know why, but I know she consumes sweets and hates bitters. At last, they were in a relationship. Some were congratulating them but some were threatening Aiko. Of course he got some fans in our school.'

'There were one girl, who's his fans too, but this girl is Aiko's younger sister. Keiko Sakura who called as Kei. She's a bit envious girl who wanted everything good for herself other than others. She doesn't really got friends though, they were following her around because her mom would take them to any country if Kei asked for it.'

'Well, she liked Fel for such long time but then Aiko's his girlfriend and she went so angry. She keep sending threaten memos, in her locker, desk, room, anywhere she could find that easily. Aiko's a good girl which she doesn't even trust me and Cory that it's her sister's doing. We asked Fel to keep his eyes on Aiko but it feels like popularity was more important than his own girlfriend. He would say sorry to Aiko when he done wrong and Aiko would forgive him easily.'

'Then one day, it was Valentine day, I still remember it, every girl gave him chocolates AND every boy gave Aiko chocolates. She's so lovely in our school that everyone's her friend except for Fel's fans. He keep getting chocolates and Aiko try to give him her hand made chocolate but ended Fel threw it out because of the heart-shape that he doesn't like.'

'She keep her angered for herself that day. It's the first time we saw her that angry. At the lunch time, we saw him dragged by Kei and I asked Cory to find Aiko and bring her to him. They arrived when Kei kissed Fel, of course she shrugged it of because what she saw was only the beginning. He widen his eyes for the first 5 second because Aiko's gone and I though Fel enjoyed the kiss and kept kissing her passionately.'

'Cory stopped me to take the photo of them. She said that if Aiko's not in love with him, she will believe us. But at the end, she doesn't even budge for our statement. I've told her to end the relationship up but she kept that until one day, after the P.E class, she was going to change then she heard some people made out and told to the teachers.'

'They ended up that day when she find out that her boyfriend made out her sister. I was shocked in the first time but I was glad that they actually ended their relationship off.' I ended up. Ryeowook oppa kind of feeling sorry for her.

'Don't feel sorry for her because she doesn't like anyone who look down on her, or look her as a weak girl when actually she is.' I smiled and they nodded. 'Then they was dropped out?' Ryeowook oppa asked. I nodded.

'May I ask something?' Yesung oppa opened his voice. 'What?' I snapped. 'What do you mean with Aiko likes Ryeowook more that who ever?' He asked and Ryeowook oppa nodded to. 'She keep telling us that she's Ryeowook oppa's girlfriend. Well, every fan would do that to you guys, every of your fan. But I know that she really do like you. Not as an idol but as what you are.' I explained.

He opened his mouth then closed it again. 'Don't ask her again, I know you've asked her.' I said. 'Wha- how did you know?' He asked me. 'It's written on your face Aiko-like-me-as-idol with red color.' I said. 'Me?' Yesung oppa asked.

'You? I don't know' I snapped. 'It's written that i-like-Katy with blue color you know.' He said make my cheek feels warmer. 'I don't care.' I said again. They went out the next moment and everything attacks my brain. Every problem that I've went through, Kevin Natshuma.