Accidents

Cure You
-Aiko's pov-
I was so happy that I could bring Ryeowook oppa everywhere he wants to now, I just have to remember the way go back to apartment and went to the side city. Today Ryeowook oppa went to a side city which I forgot the name. Their names were all so hard to remember, what I could remember only Busan and Gwangju. Sad news is, I don't even remember where is it.

'Careful oppa.' I waved to him after he went out from the car. He told me that he will went home late so his friend will just send him home. So I don't have to come back for him.

-Author's pov-
The night came along. Traffic jam is what every driver hates. So do Aiko. 'What kind of traffic it is?' She stomped lightly in her chair. Angry of the traffic jam, she turned around to some small alley that ended in a long way where no one- no cars- nothing there. Just a big long alley.

Wanted to go home so badly, she drove it faster and faster since no cars there. Her phone suddenly buzzed out of no where. Keep staring at the street while trying to grab her phone is something difficult to do which she's just realize it.

'What the-' she bowed a bit and wanted to grabbed the phone but accidentally presses the green button to answer the call. Some bright light came towards her which is from a big truck. Too late to escape from the big one, the truck succeed to crash the car down.

A man suddenly pooped out. Running to the car and try to carry the girl out. Finding that her phone keep buzzing from a call, he answered it. 'Yeoboseyo?' He said. 'Who is this? Isn't this Aiko's phone?' The caller asked worried. 'The girl who own this phone went through an accident. I'll took her to the nearest hospital, pick her up then you could send her to Seoul Hospital.' He explained and ended the call.

He slipped her phone in his pocket and bring her bridal style, started to walk to the nearest hospital.

'Aiko's in accident, go to Seoul Hospital, I'm with her right now, we're heading down there. Quick!' Manager who knows the news told Leeteuk. 'Ne hyung.' He answered worried. What had happened to you? Why don't I know who bring you to that hospital? He thought.

-Aiko's pov-
I was in a white room- again. I hadsome bad feelings with this. I don't know why but I know this is not the place where I suppose to be. Suddenly I saw my mom. 'Mom?' I suddenly blurted out. She was talking in her phone while Keiko's face isn't good- well, she's pissed off.

Then I saw a guy which his face is a bit blur. I don't really realize his face. They were arguing about something. The guy keep pointing to mom when she pointed him back. He was really angry that time. He grabbed Keiko up and start blaming something to her. I know, it was something bad about her that she cried that much.

Then suddenly he walked away which send him to halmeonni's place. It was like the scene when I saw someone near her house. He was collapsed in front of her house and one of the maid helped him up. Halmeonni was shocked too. I don't know who's that men then suddenly I heard some voice talking to me.

'Aiko-ya. Mianhada, I don't suppose to let you drive alone at night. I'm sorry. Please quickly wake up. We're all waiting for you right here. We loves you with all our heart. Please, keep breathing and stay awake for us. Please be save.'

What's wrong with me? Why is someone talking to me like that? I wasn't sleeping at all. 'You!' I turned around. I saw Keiko in her room. Crying with her red face looking at our picture in her room. 'Why should eomma .... Why is that you? Don't you know how hard I'm living here? And why you should go away ......!' I was losing my hearing ability when everything went blur.

'Aiko?' I saw Sungmin oppa. 'Aiko!' He ran away. Oppa, aish! Why did you even run away. He came back with a doctor. How clever is he and how stupid I am. Sorry for blaming you oppa. 'She's doing good. What are you feeling now? Something hurts?' He asked me. I just shook my head because I can't even feel my whole body. Like I only live with my head.

'If you aren't feeling good, you could press this button' the doctor pointed to a red button near me. 'Don't do everything with your own especially your left hand, you broke it in your accident but don't be sad because broken is better than cracking it harshly.' He smiled and went off.

'What are you feeling? Are you thirsty? Of course, here, drink some.' Sungmin oppa offered me mineral water and I took a sip. 'How long I've been here?' I asked him. 'I just came here but I thought it has been 3 days you're sleeping here.' He said and I just nodded. 'The doctor said it's common for you even the accident isn't really bad but you're too tired that your body need to rest so badly.' He smiled.

The scenes, is that a dream? If it is, what is that voice. I know it's someone's voice and I've heard it somewhere. The next thing I know is Katy and Cory burst into my room and shouted. 'Aiko! What happen? I'm sorry I just came! That boy won't even tell me!' Katy said pouting. 'Oppa, why did she call you guy?' I slowly asked Yesung oppa.

'Don't you know, they're so sweet, means perfect.' Cory said smiling widely. I chuckled while looking at Katy. 'I've told you I don't like him, why don't you understand that?' Katy said angrily. 'What's wrong?' I asked. Katy went out leaving Yesung oppa's pale face.

'I'm sure she liked me back you know. But I just don't understand why is she always angry at whatever I'm doing.' He said. 'What are you doing oppa? Chase her!' Cory said but he won't even budge an inch. 'What's wrong?' I asked. 'She'll just hit me and won't even talk to me in 3 days.' He continued.

'No, just, trust me this time. Go to the rooftop and you'll know everything.' I said. 'How could you know?' 'Because we're besties!' Both me and Cory said and he rushed out there.

-Katy's pov-
I ran out from the room. Not knowing where will I go. I look around and all of the sick person was around me. I hate being in a hospital. One place was suddenly in my mind. I ran to the emergency stair and start climbing it up. I don't even care with my asthma anymore.

I was in the rooftop. Fresh air was blowing through my hair. 'Yahhh!' I shouted as much as I can. I was patting hardly. I don't even care about my heart anymore.

'O-oppa! Why- why could you- do that- why? To me? I like- I like you! I even- loved- you.' I shouted though my heartbeat keep pounding fast. 'Reminded me of him! Why would you even do that? I've forgotten about him soo many years!' Unconsciously I sat in the floor. 'Why would I even remember you again! I hate you so much! You hurt me, you hurt Cory, you hurt every single girl you've dated!'

I was angry that I remembered the guy I hated the most. 'But why! Why Yesung oppa! Why would you remind me of him? You're the same as him? No. I don't think so. Do I like you? I love being with you, don't you know it? It feels save every time I was with you. I like you oppa. Ani.'

'Oooppppaaaaaaaa' I screamed out loud 'I don't like you, I love you oppaaaaaaaa' I let another scream out before the tears went of from my eyes. 'I love you too' I turned around and saw him. Is he here all the time? All what I've stated, I've screamed, all my secrets? He smiled at me. 'I love you too' he replayed it again.

I try to stand up and walk away but he stopped me and keep me in his embrace. 'I know you like me. Well, I liked you too. Since the first time I saw you, I know you're a good girl but I don't think that you're a hard-get girl. Well, since I've confessed, will you be mine?' The last sentence, I wanted to answer it but everything went dark and he shouted my name before I don't hear anything more, 'Kath? Katy!'