Question Mark

Cure You
-author's pov-

'Hyung, call sumbae-nim. Anyone of them, this little girl is really drunk. The man before give her something that could make her high in 30min and it's come soon.' Key told his hyung. He took a glass of water while Onew was dialing Ryeowook and told him to get their dorm quickly.

'what's going on?' Jonghyun asked the maknae. 'Naega molla. We went there for fun. It's the first day I went there with Key hyung.' He pouted. 'It's okay, don't be sad. He'll kindly go with you again another time.' The leader comforted him and he smiled. The door burst open revealing their two sunbae-s, Ryeowook and Eunhyuk.

'Where's she?' Eunhyuk asked out of nowhere. 'In key's..' Jonghyun said but the angry man had rushed to the room and they heard slap-sound. 'what's wrong?' They all rushed to the room to see what happened.

'You want to play? Wanna kiss?' Then he kissed her harsh that she keep telling her to stop. 'Stop? Don't you want it just now? Why did you drink huh? Can't you talk to us?' He scolded her. Everyone was shocked looking at the angry Eunhyuk. But one question were on their mind. Isn't it Ryeowook who suppose to mad? Why is it him?

She wear her cloth properly plus Eunhyuk's tuxedo in her shoulder. They took them home leaving the SHINee members in peace. 'It was good that Key was there.' Eunhyuk said looking at the girl who fell asleep beside him. 'Hyung, why did you drive so peace?' Ryeowook asked out of nowhere.

They both know that they're not good in driving yet they drove there. 'You know, when someone's worried they will do something better or worse. I think we do it better.' The older grinned. 'Yea, I even could drive fast as if I'm drunk.' He laughed.

They went home in safe bringing Aiko who's sleeping. 'I should make her hangover soup tomorrow.' Ryeowook said. The next day she woke up throwing everything she ate or drink the day before. 'What have I done yesterday?' She thought while throwing out.

'Hey, you're awake.' Ryeowook get in and find the pale Aiko. 'What's wrong with me?' She said leaning her head with her palm. 'You're drunk. Here, eat this. Thanking you for the one you made that day.' He told her.

'I'm DRUNK?!! How could? I never went to club before!' She exclaimed. 'But yeah, you went there.' He explained smiling. 'Please tell me what happened yesterday so I could say sorry to everyone.' She said hesitant. 'You really do want to know?' She nodded. So Ryeowook told her everything he knew from Key.

'The first time I feel high and I forgot about it.' She said. 'But, did Eunhyuk oppa really slapped me?' She asked again. 'Yeah, we're all shocked. But there was a question in my mind. You are my manager, shouldn't it I'm the one who got mad?' He asked her. 'I know right? I fell that too.'

-aiko's pov-
I don't know what happened yesterday but sure I should ask Eunhyuk oppa. I have to say sorry to Key oppa though. Every single member of SHINee. There, Eunhyuk oppa come home.

'Oppa' I called him quick. 'What?' He snapped not bothering to look at me. 'I-' 'Don't talk to me if it's not important.' He walked away. Maybe I got too many fault.

'Nah, it's okay' Jonghyun oppa said after I went there and bit sorry for them. 'Okay for you not for him.' Onew oppa smacked him. 'Right, even the maknae was scared of the stylish noona yesterday.' Minho oppa said. 'I'm sorry.' I say again. 'It's okay. You're really y back then though.' Onew oppa winked.

'Taemin-ah.' I peeked through the door. 'N-ne?' He backed off a bit after saw me. 'Ani-aniya noona, you could just stay there?' He said after I get in the door. Even he blocked me.

'Right. Okay. Eum...I just want to say, sorry for making you like this. You know, they told me that you're scared of noona-s now. So, yeah, sorry.' He nodded. 'Then, I should go?' He nodded again. Right, maybe he's too shocked. I should say something to Key oppa though.

'Noona' he said hugging me from behind. 'Ne?' I asked. 'Don't do that again. Going to the club and drink something you don't know would break your health. I don't want noona to go there again.' He said pouting. I turned around and hugged him back. 'I won't do that anymore for my cute Taemin. Okay?' He nodded.

'Then, I should find your umma. He should be shocked too.' I chuckled and he nodded again. I when out and stared at Key oppa's room. 'Go, it's okay' Minho oppa passed by me.

'*knock* *knock* Oppa?' I peeked but his bed was empty. I try to wait for him. Maybe he was taking bath and suddenly come out. 'Oppa, I-' 'Stay away! Don't come close! GO! STAY THERE!' He shouted make me froze. I even nearly cried. 'Ne oppa. I do understand.' I blinked twice so my tears won't fall. 'Well, I came, to say sorry to you. You know, I've made you shocked before. So, I gotta go, I have work that waited for me.' I said and went out fast.

'Annyeonghigaseyo' I bowed to them and went out straight. I shouldn't cry. He went like this because of me of course. I don't know where to go. I walked and walked till I saw a bread and cafe store. The chocolate cakes were all looking at me while telling me to buy them all. I couldn't stand and started to order two of them.

The rest were all crying out from the freezer. It sure taste good. I ended it up buying each of the cakes for oppa. 'Oppa~ I buy you guys chocolate cakes.' I sang and they all wowed that I could took the cakes through the managers. 'We don't suppose to eat that. We're on diet for SuperShow.' Eunhyuk oppa say coldly. They all seemed sorry but I don't really bother it. They need to have good concert to go through.

Nowadays they're really busy practicing of the concert. Though they're tired but they try to keep cool in front of the fans. Then the scariest thing in my life came to me.

They were heading to Japan, of course to held Super Show too. There is no korean idol missed Japan in they tours. They all done great until the end. Then one of the crew asked me something.

'I'm sorry, could you help me?' He asked in korean. 'Yes? What could I done for you?' I asked him. 'I can't speak Japan and I should ask something. Please help me here.' We were heading to a room with some strange smell. 'Uhh they're there.' The guy said and I went in.

'Hello?' A handkerchief went to my nose suddenly. I try to scream but the hand held me so tight until I fainted. I don't know how but when I got up I was in my old room. Wait- old room. How could I be here? I'm not at HOME right?

'Well- well, I see you've conscious now, SIS.' I look at my right sight and saw Kei. This is no good at all. Please, I hope someone will look for me. 'How have you been doing? In KOREA? I see you've got good life eh?' She started to stand up. 'Kei, what's going on? Why am I here? Who brought me here?' I asked her. 'Don't be worry. No one will find you and you're back now with me. WITH ME. Don't you fell happy? I'm here!' She exclaimed and then laughed evilly.

'Please let me go. I have my work waiting for me.' I begged her. 'Then I have mine too. But before that, I should have told you this when you were about to leave.' I looked at her. 'You know, you were happy back then, mom never think of you, she never handled you like she's your lil puppy but you keep wanted to leave her. What's wrong with you? You want to show me how far you could go?' She smirked.

'What? Look here little kid. I keep wanted to be looked by her. How can't you see it? She keep telling you everything she could, but me? She will just told me where will she go and how long would it take. Why don't you just took my role in this house? I can't even call this home.' I hissed. 'Thanked that you left this house. I keep wanting that life, when she doesn't even look at me until I realize that you were gone and I should be more thank full that she will love me much more and regret of thinking that way.'

'But result is? She was keep looking for you in each and every side of the world and even forget my name and who I was. She even forget who I was! I'm her real daughter and you're not!' She shouted. 'What do you mean with I'm not?' I fell strange about the sentence. 'Well, it shouldn't I'm the one who tell you that, let's invite our old guest.' There she went out, 'Yah! Wait! What do you mean-' 'Hello, long time no see'

A man who I haven't met for such long time and I don't even hope of meeting him. I don't want to met him though. Felix Tsumatsai, my lovely ex boyfriend.