All About

Cure You
-aiko's pov-
'Aiko-sshi' eunhyuk oppa called me. since I came here not many of them has talked to me. I know that they don't used that there's girls in their dorm. I will just shrugged it off. I turned around and smile to him, 'ne oppa?' I said. 'O-oppa?' He asked. 'Ne, I'm in the 92-line and you are 86-line, you're older and I suppose to call you oppa, right?' I said simply.

'O-okay. By the way, they tell you to finish quick and we'll have some meetings.' He said. I finished quickly with the dish and make my hand dry. I walked to the living room and saw them all looking at me. What happened? Did I do something wrong? I saw Heechul oppa lying on the sofa and maybe I prefer just to stand. 'What's wrong?' I look at them.

Leeteuk oppa let out a sigh and stared at him. 'Heechul-sshi, someone is going to sit' he said a bit harsh. 'It's okay oppa, I'm just going to stand' I smiled to him. 'She said so hyung' Heechul oppa replied make me grinned. 'Okay, at least you have to sit, is it okay for you to sit in the floor?' He asked me. 'Oh! It's okay' I grinned again. 'So, what to discuss?'

'Okay, since it's about you-' 'about me?' I nearly screamed. 'Sorry to cut your words, what about me?' I asked panicked. 'Don't be panic. Since we're in the same dorm' leeteuk oppa stopped and winked at me. what was that for? 'We have to know more about you. You've known much about us' he said. 'Okay' I answered. 'What do you want to know?'

'Full name?'

'Aiko Sakura'

'Favorite color?'

'Light blue'

'Live in?'

'Sappire Blue Ocean' I laughed.

'Sisters / bothers?'

'One younger sister'

'Favorite place?'

'Practicing room'

'Favorite song?'

'Super Junior's song' I grinned.

'Scare of?'

'Things? Situation? Animals?' I asked back.

'Situation?'

'High place'

'Animals?'

'Snakes, lizards'

'Things?'

'Glass'

'Why?'

'Don't know'

it's been a lot of questions when it came, the worst question ever. 'Date of birth' when I think to not say that to them. I think I said it out loud. '29 february' when they all looked at me with questioning look. 'How?' One of them asked me. 'I celebrate this 4 years once?' I look at them. 'How could you do that?!' Kyuhyun raised his voice. 'I'm used to it' I smiled. 'Then how old are you now?'

'16' I said. 'Then you're not finish with school yet' sungmin oppa said. 'In the normal one I am 19' I said. 'Then how could you count it 16?' Donghae oppa asked. 'People get older one year older every birthday, I get four years older every birthday' I explained.

'Then next year you will officially 20 when this year you're 16??' Leeteuk oppa asked again. 'Yes. It's a bit confusing actually, but I'm used to it' I smiled. 'Anything else?' They started to think when suddenly Ryeowook oppa raised his hand. 'Yes?' Leeteuk oppa asked.

'How about asking her what does she know about us one by one' he said. 'Sounds good?' One of them said look around. 'I don't really understand' I said. 'Like this, my birthday?' Donghae oppa asked and I suddenly react '15 oct 1986' I'm still confused.

'Like that, we will asked you something about us when you have to answer that' yesung oppa explained and I nodded. I know like everything about them.

'Lead vocal?'

'Yesung'

'Real name?'

'Kim Jong Woon'

'Shipped with?'

'Ryeowook'

'Someone younger than him'

'Henry'

'Born in'

'Toronto'

'Someone older than him'

'Kyuhyun'

'Role?'

'Lead vocal'

'Shipped with?'

'Sungmin'

'Leader?'

'Leeteuk'

'Real name'

'Park JungSoo'

'Birth date'

'1st july 1983'

And many more question after that. One by one asked me about themselves when they asked about others member too. I'm happy.