Drunk

Cure You
I keep watching them, ate silently, like they haven't eaten for years. I chuckled. 'Oppa, how long haven't you guys eaten?' I teased them. 'I just understand how tired you are' I blurted out. 'Then you have to cook better food another time' Yesung oppa said.

'Okay oppa! That isn't good enough, is it?' I asked hesitant. 'No, this is good' Eunhyuk oppa's finished and wanna ask for another plate. I took him with another side dish when they all suddenly complained. 'Yahh why didn't you gave us that before?' Sungmin oppa complained.

'Oh? You wanna some too?' I went back to the kitchen and took the side dish's plate and gave them a little for each then they ate in silence again. 'we're going Aiko!' They bid good bye again. I wonder what should I do now. I went into my room and started place everything that seemed to be messing there.

I ended up cleaning the whole room and place everything just like my real room. I was about to sit in the bed side when I heard the door knob sound. I peeked from the door and saw Donghae oppa is coming back alone.

'Oppa, hungry? Want me to make something to eat?' When he's just simply nodded. Since it's going to have dinner soon I decided to just make him some ramyun and he ate in silence in front of a variety show. I sat beside him and laughed together.

It was 5pm then I started to cook for dinner while Donghae oppa told me that he will have a nap for a while. It's almost done and everyone's in dorm now except Ryeowook and two of them is having night schedule.

Some of them were keep eating while it's night, Sungmin oppa who's sitting in front of tv but he's browsing internet with his phone, Kyuhyun oppa who's playing computer games, Donghae and Eunhyuk oppa who felt tired and went sleep, Shindong oppa who had just finished eating another food he had brought. Siwon oppa who just went home and Leeteuk oppa went for another schedule. Then I decided to wait for Ryeowook oppa in case he feels hungry and too tired to cook. I didn't realize that I fell asleep then I feel someone keep kissing my cheek. Then I opened my eyes, I saw ryeowook oppa's face was just few inches from mine.

'O-oppa' I look at him. 'W-what are you d-doing oppa?' He was closing his eyes and keep leaning to me. I just want to slip from the sofa but he's just too strong. I snapped my head and tightly close my eyes when his lips landed in my neck.

Oh my god! What do I have to do! I was starting to panic when Leeteuk oppa came through the door. 'Holy! Aiko!' He came to me and took Ryeowook oppa away. He dragged him to his room when Yesung oppa got up with his sleepy eyes. 'Again?' He asked and leeteuk oppa hummed for the answer. We got out from their room when I asked what about the 'again' previous.

'He often got drunk, you don't know?' He asked me. 'Not I don't know, I was just shocked' I said lowered my head. 'It's okay since it's your first. Would you mind to cook a bit for me?' he asked. 'Okay oppa' I said and went to the kitchen.

He came back with sleepy face but keep eating. 'Oppa' I called him. 'Mm-hmm?' 'Is it usual for a drunk people kissing another people?' I asked him. 'He kissed you?' He asked me. 'No I think. He keep leaning when his lips landed in my neck, maybe he's just fell asleep' I said.

The next day I heard Ryeowook oppa keep vomiting until his face was just as pale as a ghost. 'Oppa, this is your soup. Is your hangover over yet?' I asked him. 'Thank you. Better now' he forced a smile and took a spoon-full of the soup and let it flow through his throat. I let him sleep for a little while. He forced me to wake him up when it's lunch because he need to do some recording.

I wish I could just change his schedule so he could rest well. Then suddenly I remembered of the offer that Sooman ahjussi told me about. 'Oppa, I never saw your manager before' I tried to asked him while he's eating lunch before going out. 'Ah, manager hyung wouldn't come to dorm if it's not important. Why?' He asked back.

'Nope, I was just curious' I lied. I re-read the paper that he gave me yesterday. It would be awesome if I became his manager, but there will be some conference pers. I will just wait until mom went out traveling another country and accept it. Since I came here I never visited my grandma. I think of time I should visit her.

I will just asked for leeteuk oppa's number and text him when I will go out. I can't go out without telling him. I should prepare something for her then. She never ate what I cooked. I would just cook simple dish.

The night came and ryeowook oppa got drunk again. Fortunately he didn't approach me, but Donghae oppa! He got in his room and try to shake him up. I know how tired is he when he argued something about Ryeowook oppa who being drunk nowadays.

I was trying to get in while Sungmin oppa shook his head towards me and I just could go to sleep again. The next morning ryeowook oppa didn't got up so I keep the hangover soup when I heard their conversation.

'I heard he got drunk again' Leeteuk oppa started. 'And went to me' Donghae oppa sighed. 'What's wrong?' Eunhyuk oppa asked. 'They slept together' Leeteuk oppa said. 'And kissed' Donghae oppa continued make all of them gasped. 'How?' Heechul oppa asked curiously.

'He went to me and shook me body. I'm up when his red face was inches away and I know this time is worse' he stopped. 'And Donghae keep telling him to go to Yesung hyung when he wanted to sleep badly but Ryeowook just don't want and keep crying all the time although it's not loud' Sungmin oppa continued.

'Then I heard my name and silently listening from my room since it's loud enough for me to hear it. Ryeowook keep telling how Donghae hated him, how Heechul hyung wouldn't hear him and keep shouting at him' yesung oppa stopped. 'I do?' Heechul oppa shocked. 'You don't?' Leeteuk oppa make sure. 'Yeah I do' he admitted.

'And they ended up sleeping together when I came and Ryeowook's red face was kissing Donghae's neck' Leeteuk oppa finished it. I don't think he'll be like that when he's drunk. 'This is the worst guys, please treat him well, he's too skinny to be ate by those alcohols' Leeteuk oppa sighed and they kept silent during the breakfast.

------------------------------------------------

Happy Birthday for SHINee's Key :D the diva's 26th now. Ryeowook oppa is drunk! Chapters after this scandals will coming out of nowhere >.< Keep reading my lovely reader~ update tomorrow!