Kind

Cure You
The next day I went to Eunhyuk oppa's house and met his mom after the manager class. That night, I just could feel something that- I can't explain. There was something told me that I could see her as my mom and there was another thing makes me wanted to cry in her hug and- many else. I don't know what to do.

I knocked the door and waited for sometimes and she finally open up the door. My heartbeat raced faster when I saw her smile for me. 'Annyeong haseyo' I bowed. 'Ne..ne.. Good girl, come in' she said. 'I come to visit you since Eunhyuk oppa say you wanted to met me' I said.

'Yes, did I bother you? Your work?' She asked politely. 'No, not at all' I smiled back. 'Come here, I just cooked for dinner and would you accompany me for today? Since his sister went out with her friends.' She smiled again. 'Sure, why not?'

We ate together. I thought this is the first time I ate this much. Her cooking skills is not kidding, it's all delicious that I just wanted to eat more and more each time I finish. It's really like mom's food even she's Eunhyuk oppa's mom. We chat and watched the tv together. She treat me well like I am her real daughter.

Suddenly she asked me a private question. 'I would like to ask something.' She started and I just nodded. 'What's your parents doing?' She asked. I thought for a while then burst out everything unconsciously. 'Well, let's start from my father.' I started.

'He left my mom when I was about 7 and I have a younger sister about 5 that time. Since then my mother is a single parent for us. She's always be there for us. But one day when she succeed on her business, everything changed for me. I don't know what's wrong. But I thought I've ever dreamed about my mom was talking in the phone and said that I wasn't her real daughter. The next day I asked her and since then she never talked to me anymore.' I stopped.

My eyes feel teary and wet. Then I continue with my cracked voice. 'She treat me differently with my sister. There's one day that I wanted to go out from home, from Tokyo, since I used to lived there, but she never allow me. I tried to sneak out but ended up her guards break me down or beat me up. I never had a chance to stand for myself except for the maids thing.'

She hugged me then and I cried there like I could lean on her. 'These years, you've went through difficult live, you could tell me whatever you fell to tell.' She comforted me. Then I started with my friends, about Cory the elf who likes Donghae oppa so much and Katy who likes her Taeyang everyday. We laughed together like mother and daughter.

'Annyeong higaseyo' I bit goodbye and she closed the door. I went to the lift and smiled thinking what I've been doing with her. Suddenly I realize, why would I tell her what I've done back then when I just wanted to keep it for myself without anyone knowing it? Broken up, the promise not to let anyone know about it is broken up. I keep thinking when should I go to see my grandma since her place wasn't that far from oppa's apartment.

I went home and Eunhyuk oppa's face isn't that good to see. 'Oppa, what's wrong?' I asked him. He look at me and shooked his head, 'gwenchana' he said and went to his room. 'What's wrong with him?' I thought.

I went to find Leeteuk oppa to talk about halmeonni's thing and he agreed to it. 'It's okay, why not? You're being good to pay attention to your grandma' he smiled. 'Oppa, I wanted to tell you something.' I wanted to told him what happened today, I just fell weird.

'Continue' he smiled and I continue my story. 'Today after class I met Eunhyuk oppa's mom-' 'you what?' He asked a bit shocked. 'Well, I was shocked too the first time Eunhyuk oppa told me to met his mom privately. But at least I went to see her today. We chat and laughed together but one thing is a bit weird for me.' I stopped.

'And what is it?' He asked. 'I went there and talk about my mom openly with her, I mean I told her about my mom, I don't know why but I just told her how do I fell this years and when I came here, Eunhyuk oppa's face is a bit weird, is there any connection?' I asked.

'What do you mean connection?' He asked me back. 'I mean, is there any chance that Eunhyuk oppa's mom told him about what I've done with her, something that makes him got that face.' He thought for a while and said, 'wanna let me ask him? Because I don't really understand Eunhyuk, usually, you should tell this to Donghae, he understands him well.' He smiled.

'Ahh D&E, I know that, but I just couldn't tell everyone everything about me and my mom.' I lowered my head. 'Then you should just keep it for yourself and wait for the answer.'

I keep thinking what's wrong with him. 'Ryeowook oppa' I greeted him after he went in. 'Sorry I couldn't accompany you tomorrow, I wanted to visit my grandma around here' I said and he nodded. 'You seemed so tired.' I look at his pale face. He sit lazily at the coach and patting. 'What's wrong?' I touched his forehead.

'Oppa are you sick? You fell like burning! Come on, let's sleep first. I will accompany you tomorrow.' I suddenly changed my mind and he look at me shook his head. 'It's okay, you shouldn't sleep with Yesung oppa, his pet will get sick too, let's sleep in my room' I opened the door and let him sleep in my bed.

'Change your cloth, I'll make something for you to eat.' I give him his pajamas and let him covered by thick blankets. I made some porridge and fed him. 'Is it good?' He nodded. 'Too hot or not?' He shook his head. 'Good then' I smiled and gave him the last spoon. 'Wait for me okay?' He nodded again.

I went out and took a glass of warm water and let him drink. 'I'll wash the dished first' I said and put the glass beside him after yawning. 'Wait for me' I said again and went out. This is tiring, I wanted to sleep so badly. I went to my room and he's still fully awaken. 'Oppa, why don't you sleep?' I yawn again. He patted beside him at the bed ordering me to sleep.

I went to the bed and he hugged me, makes me fell warm. I wanted to get out but I'm too tired to do it. 'Night oppa' I was dozen off to sleep and so does he. The next day we're awaken because Heechul oppa shouted, 'Aiko and Ryeowook is sleeping together!' Makes me fall from the bed with my landed first.

'What the-' my hurts so much. I smacked his head and went to check Ryeowook oppa's temperature. Not too hot anymore, I he can't be too tired again this time. I went to the kitchen and cooked something for their breakfast. Eunhyuk oppa's face still like that.

Something was bothering him these days, I know it, I just can't say what is it about this time. Even I've asked Donghae oppa but he know nothing about it. Oppa, what's wrong with you or, something wrong with my attitude to you?

--------------------------------------------------

Thought I should end it around 50chaps :D