Confused

Cure You
'Aiko.' Ryeowook oppa called me the next day when we were cooking breakfast and they haven't woke up. 'Ne?' I asked him while chopping the vegetables. 'Oppa, would you take that mayo for me?' I asked while putting them on a tray. 'When we were in your grandma's house, I'm sorry, but I didn't sleep that time.' He passed me the mayo make me froze. I turned around and lowered my head. Another person knows it.

'And?' I put each of the vegetables in small plates and put mayo with them. 'I'd like to ask something, may I?' He asked and I just could nodded. 'The witch or 'she' the one you told your grandma, who is she?' He was looking at me. 'Eomma' I said and he nodded. 'And why would you escape from her?' He asked again. 'Oppa, you could ask Leeteuk oppa about that if you wanted to know more.' I go out and put the plates in the table in front of the chairs. I get in their the rooms and called them one by one. 'Oppa, wake up.' I poked Heechul oppa's face and he groaned. '5 minutes more-' he yawned and turned around.

'Don't too late oppa, I'm going out, bye.' I went to SM building for classes today. The class when good. He tells us how to make a good concept of comeback that could make the whole world interested in your work. I wonder why should we learn this, in case we're going to be managers right? Not the concept makers.

I wanted to went out from the room when he called me. 'Aiko-sshi?' I turned around and walked to his desks. 'Ne?' I smiled. 'The CEO is calling you to his office.' He smiled. 'Ah.. Kamsahamnida' I bowed and make my way to his office. I thought I didn't done wrong. Why would he call me?

I knocked the door and he hummed for me to get in. I saw his tired face, like real. He's the CEO here and he got that stressed face. 'I got some trouble here.' He started and I nodded. 'And I wanted your help.' He ended it. Okay, this is positive not my fault. 'Anything sir.' I smiled.

'Find two workers for me, one, the concept maker, you know, like the one who make the mv concept base on the songs, and one designer, the one who designs dress or cloth for performing.' He explained. I just don't know how to find two workers for him. High class is what SM wanted right?

'It's better, if these guys, are your friends.' I went out the room and keep thinking who should I choose. I do know Cory is the one who likes to draw something and she's quite prof in designing but I don't know how to find her. And, the concept maker! How could we even find someone like that? Get into a university and be friends with the smartest guy while slowly dragging the guy into SM? What a brain.

I decide to walk to apartment since I need to think. I was walking while counting on the path and suddenly someone bumped into me. 'I'm sorry' I bowed and look up. Omo! Katy!

'Aiko?' She asked. She's changed! She even got dark blue hair now. 'Katy!' I shouted and we hugged. 'How come you didn't tell me that you're coming here?' I asked her. She blushed lightly. 'Hehe' she's still the same girl I used to know. We then went to the park talking a lot about her and Cory.

'Eum, Kath, I wanted to ask.' I started. 'Well I don't ask you to pay for a question so just say it' she joked. 'You know, Cory's good at designing, you know what's she's doing now?' I asked. 'She's taking the design school. We came together to find you actually.' She grinned. 'Jeongmal? Then could we actually meet each other now?' I asked excitedly.

'She's taking lecture now. How about you? Have you met your husband Kim Ryeowook?' She nudge me. 'Eii, I wanted to tell you but don't shout okay?' I said lowered my voice and she nodded. 'I'm his manager' I whispered. 'Ahh, you're Kim Ryeowook's manager. It is good for you actually, you could learn to- wait WHAT? YOU ARE KIM RYEOWOOK's-' I closed and look around.

'Don't shout! Ish!' I hushed and she keep quite. 'Okay you owe me, I mean us, chocolate cakes for not telling us this!' We exchange numbers and I called Cory. She was very happy with my job that she could actually meet Donghae oppa.

She won't faint, just will turn to a baked tomato with her red face. 'Kath, what lectures are you taking now?' I asked. 'Something complicated about art, I don't know how to explain.' She said. 'Concept maker?' I asked hesitant. 'Something about that, why?'

'You! Are my hero! Both of you!' I exclaimed. I jumped and sit again. She looked confused now, hehe. 'This, the CEO of SM wanted me to find two workers, the concept maker and the designer!' We both jumped happily when suddenly she stopped. 'What's wrong?' I asked.

'It means, we will meet often!' She exclaimed and we jumped excitedly for the second time. I stopped and thought, 'then it means, we will forever be friends!' I shouted more that the whole park people will see us as two crazy teens. I told her about Ryeowook oppa who feels shy around me when the first time I came till the dreams.

Katy, won't understand something like this but Cory, she's the psychologist. She fixes things correctly. I told her to come to our apartment at night and I waited excitedly. I don't know what to do but prepare for more foods.

Half of them were going out for schedules. It keep Yesung oppa, Shindong oppa, Ryeowook Oppa and Sungmin oppa. They came along and oppa-s feels happy that they could actually met my friends. I explained that they're soon to work with them too and they welcomed Cory and Katy.

Pity Cory that Donghae oppa isn't even here for this night but I'll keep her until she saw her first love from Super Junior. 'Me and Donghae hyung are good brothers, Donghae hyung is a great man.' Ryeowook oppa smiled to her.

'Aiko, about your dream, Katy has told me and I knew something about it.' She talked openly since the whole dorm knows about my dream. 'Continue.' I said. 'Well, the first part, I don't really catch it since you don't saw their face. But these two women, are middle aged?' She asked and I nodded.

'So these women, are the one you have known, if they're teens, you would meet them soon. Second the truck. The beat up which is related to your mom and the driver which is haired by your mom. Then the truck will be 80% related to her too.' She stopped. I raised my eyebrow to her. She sighed.

'That may, she will the one who planned to kill you with the truck for something. I was thinking that here, in Korea, there is some important things what she don't want you to know about. Something important for your life. She wanted you to far from this thing, maybe, till the end of your life.' I keep quite. I don't even know what to say.

'Then, the last one isn't it?' I nodded. 'The man. He's middle aged?' She asked but this time I shook my head. 'This man will be the one you know, the one you will meet or the one who knows you but you don't know him. Why? Because he's not middle aged. And the woman who comes second, you saw her face?' I shook my head.

'Anywhere.' She added. 'Ah! She's the one who gave the baby to another woman!' I exclaimed. 'Bingo! She's the important thing in your life. She's saving you together with this man.' She ended. 'Whoa! I don't even think until there!' Shindong oppa clapped his hand. 'I know right? She's the right person to talk about something.' I said.

'What's up? Who clapped?' Donghae oppa get in and bingo! I got ya Cory! Hers red face come out and she'll be stupid suddenly. I dragged her, of course to Donghae oppa. 'Oppa! This is Cory, my friend with design talent that soon will for with you guys.' I explained.

'Ahh.. Arra. Annyeong' he waved. 'Lee DongHae imnida' he smiled that make her face soon will explode. 'Hi, Cory' she said and Donghae oppa smiled again. 'Ah, Cory-ah, do you bring your drawing book?' I pretended to ask. Of course she brings that book everywhere. 'N-ne?' Her eyes went wider. 'Why don't you show Donghae oppa some of your sketch that you make for him?' I throw her book to her and pushed them into Donghae oppa's room. I smirked and high five with Katy. 'Good work buddie!' She exclaimed.

-----------------------------------------------

Quite long actually. Keep reading and subscribe^^