Strange Guy

Cure You
A week passed and we keep contacting each other. Like before, I would call them at night, telling them how's my day and will text them at the afternoon if I could and they would text me back if they could. We keep in touch and I find out that Donghae oppa keep texting Cory when he could. And! He likes her. I could find that out but Cory was that stupid not to realize it. My days went smooth all the day went accidents are all around including a strange guy.

5 days ago, I was going out from SM building, suddenly right in front of me, one of the window from the 5th floor crash down make my forehead bleed. I was that shocked until this guy make me sat at the park nearby and cure this wound for me but I don't really realize his face. I know I've seen him somewhere but I just couldn't remember who is he.

2 days after that incidence, I was going to SM building again for the manager class and this man keep following me though he don't realize that I've known his presents. I was thinking about the 2 days before incidence when I don't realize I was pushed into a busy road and a car was going to crash me when he came and pull me into his embrace.

The driver of that car stopped and bit sorry for us when he just smiled and waved his hand that I'm okay. I was going to look at him when his voice went through my ears. 'I'm going, be careful.' He said and I blinked twice. I look up and he's really gone now. I don't know how but this is the second time he saved me.

Yesterday, I went to halmeonni's home but I don't tell her any of the incidence. I was in the end of the road when I saw this guy walked near by halmeonni's hous. Like he just went out from a house. After I went in, she told me to be more careful because of the wound. Of course I told her that I bumped into something so she won't be worry.

I go back to apartment and this guy was in front of the lift telling me to not get in because the lift is in handle.

There's a guy who used the lift even he has told this man not to, ended up the lift door couldn't be opened 2 hours straight. I nodded and say a polite thank you to him while walking to the stair area but I realize that I wanted to ask who is he to me. I turned around and he's truly gone.

That night Leeteuk oppa told me that Eunhyuk oppa's mom is sick right now that no one will gonna take care of her. I feel a bit guilty so I went there today. I ask Ryeowook oppa to told the manager oppa that I'm taking this day off to take care of Eunhyuk oppa's mom. I went to her house and a young tall lady open the door for me.

'You should be Eunhyuk oppa's sister. I'm Ryeowook oppa's manager, Aiko Sakura. Could I see you mom?' I asked politely. 'Ah, come in. My mom told me so much about you. I was going out, could I trust you to take care of her?' I nodded and she went out.

I knocked her room but no response so I thought she's sleeping and I was right. I clean up their place and cook something good for her. I went to her room and saw her awake. 'Aiko-ya, how could you come?' She tried to stand up but I won't let her of course. 'No no, please just sit. I made you this porridge, you have to be healthy soon.' I smiled and took the bowl.

'Aiya, I could fed myself,' she said. 'It's okay, you could just see me as your own daughter.' I blew the porridge and give a spoon to her. She smiled warmly make my heart melted. A good house wife, with her husband working out there, her succeed son, beautiful daughter just no one could accompany her when she's sick. 'I'll come often, eommo-nim.' I smiled and massage her foot.

'How could you get sick eommo-nim?' I asked pouted. 'Eomma is okay, every single member of Super Junior calls their member's mom eomma. I just felt a bit tired and my blood pressure went too low make me got fever.' She explained. 'Don't be too tired, you could call me to come for cleaning when you wanted to.' I smiled.

That day I accompany her and cooked for her dinner. Of course being a house wife she know so much about cooking. Ingredients, healthy fruits, how much calories in it makes me confused. She just could say that all make me fell like she's the best mom ever. 'There was one when Eunhyuk isn't in a good mood and don't want to eat because the food I cooked consist too much calories so I started to study calories in every each food.' She explained while chuckled.

'You're a good mom eomma' I said and cut the vegetables. We ate together that evening and I bit my goodbye to her when it's 9 pm. I let her sleep in her bed and went home. I went home by bus thinking that walking isn't that safe at night when this man is in the same bus as me too. But he's sleeping. I don't bother to wake him up since it's rude to wake someone up just because you wanted to ask who is he.

I went home safely and found that only Eunhyuk oppa at the dorm. 'Annyeong oppa.' I said and he smiled at me. 'Is my mom alright?' He asked. 'It's okay, she's just a bit tired of working too hard. Several days more I'll go visit her to check on her.' I explained. 'You don't have to, she isn't your mom.'

What's wrong with him actually? 'You know, I realize that I acted strange around you these days but stop taking care of her. She isn't your mom, you have your own mom right?' He keep staring at the television. This is the most harsh sentence I've ever heard.

'Well I just went there to check her up, don't you worry about her oppa?' I asked. 'I do so don't go closer to her anymore. She will misunderstood you to be her lost daughter, please don't give her that feeling of having a lost daughter back to her side. Understand?' He went to his room left me dumbfounded. Oppa..has a lost sister?

I keep thinking of that sentence. Did anyone know about this? Any of the member? They should know more about him right? I called Cory to come but this time I don't let her to be close to Donghae oppa since I have problem. 'Well the guy you told me about, how old is he?' She asked me. 'He isn't that young nor old, maybe the same age as my dad right now' I try to figured as I could.

'Have you seen him somewhere before 6 days ago?' She asked again. I thought for a while. 'I think I've seen him somewhere before just I couldn't remember where and who he is.' I explained. 'I can't help anything. There are possible that he's just following you everywhere you are, or accidentally met you, being the kind old buddy and left.' She said.

'But I have that feeling- that he's silently protecting me from afar.' She thought for a while. 'I really can't help, I need more hint, told me when you met him again another day.' I nodded. 'Ah! How's you with Donghae oppa?' I .

Her face went pink and she looked down. 'Nothing about us.' She mumbled. 'He likes you you know' teased again. 'No way, she won't like someone like me. Besides I just like him as an idol.' She said. 'Then you'll wait till you fall in love with him deeply that he will totally left you went he's too tired to wait for you.' I said. 'Aniya! Oppa isn't that kind of boy.' She said.

'Describe him' I ordered, she's really good in describing though. 'Well, he's handsome, gentle and good man of course, but he does something first before thinking, he's totally different when it comes to his parents, he really loves his mom.' She said, 'then?' 'He's quite mature but will become childish when he got a big problem, you know when he's shipped with that Jessica from Girl's Generation? Haesica? He told me that he'll get killed with Sooman but ended up laughing freely that nothing went wrong after it.' She explained.

'He's the kind of person who hides everything when he first met someone but will talk openly when he knows you well.' She ended. 'Ah! You haven't told me what did you do in that room together with him' I smirked and nudged her. 'Well-'