Gwenchanayo

Cure You
'What?! You wanted to die huh? Why can't you just stay at home quietly like another kids?' She keep yelling at me with her loud voice and even I think the neighbors were enjoying her beautiful voices. 'Now, a punishment for you, and don't do this thing anymore. Jump from the fourth floor won't get you out from this house, get that?' She went to her seat with Keiko and start reading the magazine.

While me.. Got beaten up by the bodyguards, got hit everywhere even scars are looking out from my skin, taking itself out enjoying the dry oxygen. Bloods are everywhere even they're all tired of hitting me. The maids keep crying beside. I know they have good relationship with me. I could even take one of them as my mother and another as my younger sister if I would.

I will protect them and get hit if they're fired without reasons. People just couldn't be treated like that right? The next day I went out and nothing wrong with me. I asked the ahjumma to take my cloth one by one to her house since I stayed for a week after the biggest beaten up in my life. I came back when the bodyguards are all fired that they're not needed anymore and went to korea.

-end of flashback-

I really don't hope that it's you umma. I don't want to met you anymore. I have a new happy life now. 'Aiko-sshi, please listen, they're joking around with you. They were just hoping to see your happy shocked face that they haven't seen it since then. But the reality turned different so they were sorry. Please forgive them, okay?' Ryeowook oppa say through the door.

The stupid flashback, the stupid Super Junior and their stupid lies. They even succeed making me cry all over with the flashback and easily tell me that they're sorry about lying to me.

The next day I woke up with swollen eyes and dry blood in my hand. I went to the first aid kid and wrapped my hand with bandage. The glasses, I think I have to got a new mirror. Punching the mirror never makes me satisfied. I took the glasses and wrap it with the newspaper before throwing it.

They're all looking at me when I was cooking the breakfast for them. I don't even bother asking why. Maybe they know that I'm still angry, but I wanted to warn them. Talking about my mother is a fatal error and I though I've ever told them about it. Fine then, people would be forgetting about things later.

But that day, is really something, Eunhyuk oppa's mother and Yesung oppa's mother came along looking for their sons. I thought Eunhyuk oppa's umma keep looking at me but when I look at her side, she's not even looking at me. This is the first time that my instinct is wrong. While Yesung oppa's umma keep hugging everyone and kissing their forehead after pinch their cheeks.

As usual Heechul oppa don't like something like that. But Ryeowook oppa really enjoys it. Maybe they've lived in a room and he's trained for the odd son and odd mother. She then came to me and hug me. Shaking my hand saying how proud she is when a woman came to their dorm since they're so busy and Ryeowook oppa can't do everything alone perfectly.

She then keep saying that me and Yesung oppa will become a good couple even the most perfect couple ever but Yesung oppa keep refusing about it and telling me not to really think about it. While Eunhyuk oppa's umma only ask for how old am I and where did I born. I don't even remember how I came to this world. Asking what's my mom and dad working on.

Well I could just lie, what else? A girl without dad and mom who works day and night for me and my sister. She just keep nodding with a weird face that I don't understand it. There was something she was hiding behind Eunhyuk oppa and I knew it. I just couldn't find what's she's hiding around.

They went home several hours after lunch and left us alone with awkward moments again. I was going to my bedroom when Leeteuk oppa followed me and called me. 'What's wrong?' I asked. Looking at him, 'could we talk?' We walk to the rooftop of the building and all I could do is stay away from the edge.

'Why do we have to come here?' I asked shivering. I'm afraid of heights for God's sake! 'Why? You don't like?' He asked. 'Why don't you even ask me before?' I turned around and going to leave when he makes me turn to his side and hugged me tightly. Suddenly the fear disappear and all I wanted to do is cry.

Tears are all falling to my cheeks and I don't know what to say except kept silent. 'Cry all you want, you don't have to be strong in front of me.' That sentence makes me falls down and cry more and more. 'Why? Why do you have to lie to me?! Don't you know I don't like anyone talk about my mother? I've ever told you that!'

I yell all I want and he's just keep saying that they were sorry and he's sorry for forgetting something about that. Several times later I stopped and just stare at the blue sky. Today's windy and a bit cloudy, no sun light at all makes me feel a bit cold.

After telling him what's wrong with me, I could only keep silent. Waiting him to say how childish I am because of this kind of thing but he keep silent for about half hour. I don't know what to say so I keep quite too. 'You don't have to suffer that much, you could tell me if you have problem.' Is all he said and we went down.

'Oppa' I held his hand and hugged him for the second time. 'Please don't tell anyone what I've told you before.' I get in the apartment and went strictly to my bed room. 'What have I done? I don't suppose to tell him that kind of thing.'

I regret what I've done and keep starring at the ceiling. The dinner time comes and I went out buying them pizza for dinner. They all said sorry and we ate together. Leeteuk oppa keep teasing Heechul oppa, unconsciously, I laughed and smiled because of them.

I think I haven't laughed for this long before. I was doing the dishes when Eunhyuk oppa came to me smiling widely. 'What's wrong?' I asked him and slightly laughed. 'Nothing, it's so fun teasing him' he then laughed like he had never laugh ever before.

'Okay- don't laughed again, I'm gonna die because of laughing together with you' I joked and he laughed louder again. 'Well, I have something to told you, this is serious' he said and wiped his tears of laughing too much.

'Continue..' I replied and he really put a serious face. 'My mom would like to meet you privately.' He said out of sudden makes me shocked. 'Oppa don't joke around' I smirked guessing. 'No I don't, this is serious. Me too, I don't know what happen to her, but since she saw you, everything just fell different and I could feel it myself. She was staring at you just now, for a long time.'

So my instinct was right. She was looking at me. 'When then?' I asked for sure. 'Whenever you could' is all he said and went out looking for others. I don't know what to do. All I have to do is looking for Eunhyuk oppa's mother alone, all by myself.

----------------------------------------------------

I wrote this chapter long ago to prepare in case I'm lazy to think and I have to update. Though today's Donghae oppa's birthday and his enlist to the military and Eunhyuk oppa has went for 2 days, I will miss them and Super Junior will come back with them 2 years a head. Let's support them (: