SHINee World

Cure You
'Noona' he called me while smiling at me. 'Yes? Wait! You are..' I was just calling my memory. If I'm not mistaken he's 93-line. 'You don't have to call me noona, I'm just one year old older than you' I smiled. 'But I wanted to call you noona. Noona neomu yeppeo' he said. 'Replay replay replay~' I sang continuing him.

'Noona know's that?' He asked me. 'Yes, I'm SM-lovers, but fully ELF' I smiled. 'Woahh. Hyung's are truly daebak' he said and I nodded. I look at Key and he keep pouting while Jonghyun try to comfort him. I stand up and went to him, I lowered my gaze and he look at me with what-do-you-want look.

'I'm sorry almighty oppa' I said praising him. 'How..? I thought you're ELF?' He said. 'Yeah, I am. But I live in SHINee World too' I said sitting beside him. 'Really? Who do you like among us?' Jonghyun asked me. 'Well I like 3 here, which one you prefer to know?' I asked chuckled.

'The first!' He exclaimed when I moved my eyes to Key's place and lowered my head. 'I hate you!' He suddenly said make Key look at me. 'What? What's wrong?' He asked. 'He like you the most' Jonghyun said annoyed. I laughed and he was like shocked or something when all the member was around me.

When I suddenly snapped my head to leeteuk oppa who's using the stereo practicing the dance. I think he won't mind it. 'You like me the most?' Key pointed himself and I just nodded. He was like jumping and even make leeteuk oppa look at him and I just could laugh. He shook his head and Key just sat again beside me. 'Who's the next?' Onew asked me with a drumstick in his hand.

'Jjongie oppa!' I make my voice louder enough for him while raising my hand to the air and sneaked to see his reaction, he snapped his head and ran here. 'Jinjja?!' His eyes get widen while looking at me. 'You got strong voice' I admitted. 'I'll choose the third!' Key raised his voice. I nodded when he looked around. Triple C-s around, Charismatic Minho, Cheerful Taemin and- Chicken Onew.

'Minho!' He said pumping his fist, proud of himself then I simply shook my head. 'It's not going to be Taemin, she likes someone with good voice' Jonghyun stated.'Jinki?!' 'Me?!' They all look at me. 'Yah, don't look at her like that' Leeteuk oppa scolded them. 'Oh, hyung, you're ready?' Jonghyun asked and he nodded.

'Hyung, let's go, I don't care about you anymore' Key said to Onew and they stayed at their position and waited leeteuk oppa to turn the stereo on. When suddenly I heard Jonghyun's voice 'baby..' I know it's Ring Ding Dong. 'You knew it too?' Leeteuk oppa asked me. 'Yeah' I laughed.

'I feel jealous now' he pouted and I feel it cute. 'I am fully ELF oppa' I look at him smiled. 'They're just good, sometimes I need more time to learn their steps' leeteuk oppa stated. 'I know, I find that difficulties too' I said. 'Key's looking at you' he said and I look at him, he's not concentrate but, trying to. I could see that. Onew was just annoyed that he forgot some steps.

Taemin's someone different now, keep looking at himself through the mirror, Minho looks cool all the time and Jonghyun's real, I mean, REAL singing now. I wonder why. I saw them patting while Taemin keep makes the perfect move and onew started the steps again without musics and humming all over the song. Jonghyun who keep trying his do re mi voice with Key's tutor.

Minho came and sat beside me. 'Hi' he softly said. 'Hi yourself' I said smiling to him. 'That's SHINee' he look at them as I followed his gaze. 'Why did Jonghyun oppa SING just now?' I asked him. 'Uh? Oh! That thing. He used to have problems in breathing after stage and key suggested him to sing too while practicing so he won't find any difficulties in breathing after stage and he's used to do it now.'

I nodded my head. 'Aiko' I look at leeteuk oppa who called me. 'Ne?' 'Let's go, some of them will come home for lunch, would you cook? Ryeowook's schedule is until mid-night so no one would cook lunch and dinner for us' he grinned. 'Okay!' I stood up 'annyeong Minho oppa' I said and went out, 'hey' Key called me and look at me, 'oh, leeteuk oppa asked me to stay at dorm in case any of the member would return for lunch, byee~~'

I feel weird inside myself when I saw him. I don't even feel the same to Ryeowook oppa. I run to catch Leeteuk oppa and walk behind him. We went dorm quickly and he took a quick bath. I was cooking kimchi fried rice when some of them came inside. 'I smell something good' Eunhyuk oppa came with Yesung oppa and Sungmin oppa.