Surprise

Cure You
'Surprise!!' All of us yelled and his face was so shocked. 'Wha-what's wrong?' He suddenly asked and look at all of us. 'Nothing wrong oppa, let's just have some party' I bend down and said. 'Why do we have to party? And in here? I mean, we're running away?' He asked. 'No oppa, let's just say this as a refreshing part for all of you' I explained and he started to get up.

I chased after him and blocked him. 'I'm the one who will do this oppa, just enjoy the party' I winked. 'O-okay' they all chatted and I just grill all the beef. This is so many. They seemed to be so happy that I unconsciously smiled. 'Okay! Let's start the announcement!' Leeteuk oppa yelled and I walked there. 'Today, started from today, Aiko Sakura, our friend, will be Kim Ryeowook's manager'

They all cheered and clapped when his dumb face popped out. 'M-me?' They all nodded. 'Wait, why is this all feel so sudden? Why did you guys suddenly make a party and she's my manager now? I fell like I just woke up from a sleep and this suddenly happen' he muttered. 'Oppa, look. Yesterday, you and me, we, we went to a club, remember?' He nodded.

'And, you talked about Heechul oppa, Donghae oppa, Yesung oppa-' 'wait, I did?' He whispered and I just nodded. 'And they apologize, remember?' I smiled. A tear started to rolled through his face. I wiped the tears and smiled. 'Oppa, in every group, members will fight each other, I've ever through it too, so, fighting, apologizing and misunderstanding are very common'

'And, elf-s don't like seing their Super Junior cry' I smirked. He quickly wiped his tears and cheered up. 'Hey? The party's over?' They all started to dance through the random song. 'Hey manager girl' I snapped my head and saw Heechul oppa. 'Hey Kim Heechul' I smiled. 'I don't care anymore. Well, thank you for being with us even when we're in trouble' he smiled. 'It's okay oppa'

They all felt happier than ever. The next day we went to the beach and some were swimming but some were building sand castle including me. I am happy near them. 'I don't know Jeju island is this beautiful, even I live in korea' someone blurted out. We don't let ryeowook oppa do anything since this holiday for them is because of him.

'Manager' he called me. 'Ne?' I asked him. 'I usually called my manager with hyung, but now my manager is younger than me but wiser than me.' I smiled. 'What's wrong oppa?' I asked him. 'Since when did you turned into my manager?' He asked me. 'Oh, that thing. The day when you get drunk for the last time in this week, I agreed with the offer, the CEO offered me days before that' I explained.

'Would you just forget what I did when we are together? I mean, when I was drunk. They told me that, I yelled at you' he lowered his head. 'Well, I will. But not that fast' I said. 'What do you mean not that fast?' He asked. 'Well, if someone done wrong to me, and if it's fatal, I don't give any apologizing' I said.

'Really? Is it fatal? Oh! I'm sorry' he said. 'Nah, it is not. Keep calm, I will forget that soon.' I rubbed my back. I think it's gonna come again, it is getting hurt by days. 'What's wrong? Is something hurt?' He asked me. 'No no it's okay. Why don't you join them?' I asked.

Some several days later it really came and my back hurts like hell. 'Aiko-ya, the CEO asked you to go to the building meet him.' Leeteuk oppa told me. 'Okay I will' I walked back to my room and screech my body. Aww it really hurts. I took a bath and went to the building with them, they say they will do another comeback for SJ-M.

I was so happy that I could see how they practice for a new song. I walk to the CEO's room and knocked. 'Come in' is what I heard immediately. I went in and bowed 'annyeong haseyo.' 'Please sit,' he said. I sat and he look into some papers. 'So you're just 19 and never went any university, do you ever think to go one?'

I've ever thought about that, but being a manager and go to university- I think it would be more difficult than I thought. 'You will sent me to one?' I asked him. 'If you would like of course, or you will just go to a manager trainee with another going-to-be-manager learning stuffs' he said. 'Then I'll just go there. When will it start?'

'Then I will give Kim Ryeo Wook's schedule to the main manager and he's going to head it to you. About your learning, you will just go there on monday, wednesday and friday but you have to catch up what are they learning about because others are going for six days and sunday for resting day but you're going there for 3 days and with Ryeowook another 4 days, understand?' 'Yes. So, what do I have to prepare?'

I went to the practise room and see them practice in the beginning for the first time. Got scolded and some of it. I got the schedule and he don't have so much schedule that I'm glad I will learn more about things. And, I will enter the class this monday.

----------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: hi!^^ I'm back~ please comment and subscribe~ Thanks