Perfection

Cure You
I was out from the hospital several weeks ago and now I have to help for Perfection's MV film. 'Could you film something? You just have to do which part do you think is exciting and we'll do the rest.' Head manager oppa told me. I was just nodding and held the camera tightly. I try the camera, learning how to use it and suddenly Sungmin oppa came to me.

'Oh! You're gonna film it this time?' He asked me. 'Ne' I said while smiling. 'By the way, what was this filming use for?' I asked him. It will be the part of the cd AASJ, All About Super Junior which will be release around 2014.' He told me. 'Really?' I have to make it good then. I try to film what it seems to be interesting for me.

Then every crew was heading to some big box which were just coming and the director was scolding about the camera came late. I started to help too after give the camera to Zhoumi oppa. 'Here, you could just help to took it there, don't try to replace any single camera or the director will get angrier.' Manager oppa told me. The mv making went good and they could do it several times.

Well, not their fault are seen, just the cameraman who sometimes forget to click on the record button or he didn't told them any thing to do.

These weeks are tiring for me. I've made my hair blonde to hide the grey hair. I couldn't stop it even it's only one. I don't know why but I keep get scolded. And I keep thinking that they're tired. Don't be to selfish. I can't understand the life of an idol right?

But when even Kyuhyun oppa who never talk to me scolded me. It feels wrong. I kinda feel hurt. I try to understand them but everytime I did that, it just seemed like they're the one who did the wrong spot, why is it I'm scolded?

I never went to a club before but Cori and Kath told me to went for once when I'm stressed and will get better after went home from there. I've never handled alcohol though before. But I'm just too pissed that I went there.

I don't know what to wear there since I couldn't put on casual cloth to get in. I was just trying to be..you know, kinda y. I put on a black bra and a white baggy cloth that you could see though my slice belly. I also put on the shortest hot-pans I got that kindly reveal my and put on a white heels.

Just don't know why I could be this pretty. I went out and took a taxi. Even the taxi driver couldn't concentrate that he keep looking at me. Well, my fault that I sit beside him. I just want to be naughty for tonight.

I went to the club that time Ryeowook oppa brought me to. Though I forget the name but I do remember the street. I went in and every single man in the club was looking at me. Was I really that damn hot? I sat at the bar and ordered something for drink. I wanted to drink so badly that I don't even want to read the menu.

'Please me give something that would make me hotter' I told the bartender. He was that shivering that made something fall down. 'Don't be too serious.' I bend down revealing my chest. He nodded slowly and give me what he got. I drank it quickly that it falls a bit from my lips to my neck down to my chest. Here I began.

'Do you have some tissue? Would you wipe it for me?' I told the cute bartender. 'N-ne' he took some tissue and wipe it carefully. 'You could just do it wildly, it's okay, I don't have any boyfriend.' I took his hand to help him wipe until his hand hit my bra. He took away his hand that made me pouted.

'I'm sorry miss but you're drunk.' He told me. Kkk 'I'm? Noooouuu I'm not kkk.' I'm not that weak. Kidding me. Such cutie. 'Excuse me.' Someone called me and held my waist. 'Hey there. What do you want from me huh?' A guy. Quite manly though. 'Wanna have some drink with me?' He asked. 'Yeah, why not?' I stood up and sat in his lap. Good choice uh?

'Give us -that-' he ordered. 'What is the -that- beib?' I asked him letting him played his finger under my cloth. 'You'll know later.' He winked at me make me giggled. 'Here sir' he took out two glasses of red thing inside it. 'Here, cheers' he told me and I drank it all.

'Good?' He asked me and I giggled. He went through my bra though. Kkk 'don't do that' I sushed his hand and he kissed me deeply. 'Let's go dance' he dragged me to the dance floor and the music seemed get into my soul. Ryeowook oppa couldn't catch me or scold me anymore kkk

I danced crazily and the man keep touching my whole body until down to my pants. 'Uuhhh' I moaned an he kissed me harshly. Then suddenly someone pull my up and dragged me out from the club. He try to zipped my pants but he can't so I do it by myself at last. Sad. I opened my eyes and saw Key oppa and Taemin who was driving.

'Oppa!' I hugged him and he seemed bitter. 'Oppa, where are we going?' I asked him. 'Our dorm' he said harshly. 'Yeay! Onew oppa!' I shouted. 'Should we call sunbae-nim hyung?' Taemin asked. 'No! Don't call them! They hate me! They don't want me anymore.' I was close to tears. 'Right, okay, we won't call them' Key oppa promised.

I feel hot. 'Oppa, kiss me.' I sat on his lap and landed my lips down to his and kissed him harshly. I was trying to s his cloth when he pushed me. 'You're drunk! Behave or I'll call them.'

Fine if he don't want to open his, then I'll just open mine. Kkk~ I took off my baggy cloth and bend down towards Taemin. 'Taemin ah~' 'hyung!' He exclaimed. Key oppa pull me back and put me his tux. No fun, they don't want to play. I want that man before.

Key oppa took me bridal style and I passed Onew and Jonghyun oppa. 'Oppa~' I can't reach them. Key oppa put me in his bed and he went out. No fun. I need someone to play with me. He came back another second bringing a glass of warm water. 'Drink' he ordered.

'Thank you~' I took it and drank it all. 'Oppa, let's play.' I pull him to the bed and he sat there. 'No sitting, but sleeping.' I made him sleep but he just wanted to get up. Several times I made him to sleep position but succeed at last because I took off the cloth and was on his top.

'Go away, you're drunk!' He pushed me and try to go away. 'I want to play!' I say and was going to kiss him when someone pull me up and slapped me make me froze.