Uljima

Cure You
I keep standing, froze, hearing what ryeowook oppa told me. 'You know, I was envy with you when you told me that your mom bought you such a beautiful necklace. My mom never bought me anything you know. She will just keep telling me not to just cook here because she send me not to cook but to sing. But how could I stay so? They can't even cook. She also keep telling me to eat good sleep well, remember to eat my vitamins, sometimes I couldn't stay with her' he said.

Oppa-ya, you don't know how I live. Tears escaped my face and my nose become red. I didn't dare to look at him. I don't want him to know I'm crying. 'Hey, why are you crying?' He try to touch my face but I ran away and went into my room. I closed the door and locked it. I feel myself falling down with my tears. 'Aiko-sshi? Hey! What's wrong? Did I do something wrong?' He asked. Others are keep asking me but I just couldn't speak up. I don't want them to be panic or worry about me, but I just couldn't tell them.

'It's okay, let's leave her alone' one of them say. Maybe it's leeteuk oppa. I don't know what to do, everything's just coming like that, that dark things, the flashbacks.

-ryeowook's pov-
'What's wrong?' Donghae hyung asked. 'I don't know, I was talking with her, but she keep quite so I don't really pay attention until I feel something weird from her and some tears skipped from her eyes to her shirt. I was asking what's wrong when she ran into and locked it. Did I do something wrong?' I asked them. I'm sorry aiko, I didn't mean to. What's wrong with you?

'It's okay, let's leave her alone' leeteuk hyung say. 'Hey, you made a girl cry' Kyuhyun tease me. 'It's a sin' Heechul hyung pass by me. 'Is it a sin hyung?' I asked Sungmin hyung. 'It is, but everyone make sins right?' I nodded and go to the kitchen continuing cooking. I don't have the feel to eat after making her cry. Maybe I like her. But I don't know yet. I'm not sure.

I was really sad, I couldn't do anything when I remembered I make her cry. The night came and I was still waiting for her to come out. Suddenly there's door knob's sound and it's really her. Her eyes were swollen and she's getting flu. She went to the fridge and get the ice cream with mint flavor. She's getting to her room again. I sighed. I could do nothing.

'Oppa' she called me. Her voice, it cracked. I look at her. 'Could you accompany me?' She asked and smiled. I was really sorry. I followed her to her room. I don't know Kangin hyung got a balcony in his room. We went to the balcony and sat there. Then, she started.

'Oppa-ya, I wanted your help, and their help. Could you help me?' She started. 'Please don't talk about my mother anymore. I hate them. All of them.' Her tears started fall. But she give me a spoon of the ice cream. 'Why? Because they never look me as a human. I was always being treated like a ghost who lived in their home. When I called her, she never look at me. But I know she loves me because she bought me things, dolls, this necklace. But I'm not a human who could bought by things.'

'I'm sorry' I said. 'It's okay, I just don't want everyone know about that. I know you couldn't keep secrets, but this time, let's say this is a fan service, please, don't tell anyone. I beg you. Don't even ask about my mother or my family. Remind them too. I'm sorry I lie to you. I came here running from my house. I don't want a dark live so I came here.' She said. 'How did you pay the plane ticket then?' I asked surprisingly.

'I used to draw, you, all of super junior, japan elf-es would buy it from me, I teach cover dancers too, so I have money for my live, even when I'm out from my home.' She explained. 'Could you draw for me? Myself' I asked. I wanted to know her skills. 'I'll pay you' I said again. 'It's okay, but you have to wait about 3 days for it to be done' she said. 'Okay, I know. Ai? Could I call you that? Ai means love in chinese right?' I asked her. 'Yes' she said. I make her face look at me.

I put off her glasses and wiped her tears. 'Uljima' I said. The more I said the more she cried. I hugged her and she cried loudly, I don't care anymore, who ever took the photo, I don't care. I wanted to protect her. She's stopped and I look at her. 'You're too precious to cry, you got beautiful eyes' I said. I kissed her eyes and she smiled. 'Thank you oppa' there, I know, I'm not the saddest person in the world. Out there, there's more people who's worst than me.

The next day she got fever. I shouldn't let her eat ice cream when she got flu. She's burning and she don't want to eat. I've cooked many things but she wasn't eating anything. 'Oppa, mianhae. I've make you busy' her pale lips talked to me. 'It's okay. Now tell oppa, what do you usually eat when you're sick?' I asked him. 'Oppa, could you buy me sushi? What flavor is okay, only sushi is fine, I'll pay you later' she asked. 'Okay, wait a moment' I get out and asked for a sushi delivery.

'How's she?' Leeteuk hyung asked. 'She's fine, still pale, but she wanted to eat now, she's painting. I don't know what happen and how could it happen, but, I never made my personal stylist cried and sick.' I say. 'It's okay, she's strong' Yesung hyung passed by me. The sushi delivery came and I bring it to her. 'Here, open your mouth' I ordered her. 'Oppa, I could eat by myself' she said. 'It's okay, I wanted to watch you paint' it's been a day and everything seems looked out. My face, my body, and the back ground is ready. She just have to give color to my body and my face.

'Ai?' I called her. 'Hm?' She replied still chewing the sushi inside . 'Why it's me who you like in super junior?' I asked. 'I don't know I never like a member, I always likes a group. But when the no other mv is out and at the end of the mv you do something that hope the fans would hug you. I really like that face you know. From there I started liking you. I find your photos, your facts and your videos. Then I just realize you got good voice, better than kyuhyun!' She exclaimed.

Make me chuckled. 'And why didn't you like siwon hyung? You haven't met him right? He's really tall' I said. 'I know. I'm sorry to tell you this but I'm not an only elf, I like others too, just prefer you guys than them' she explained, combining colors. 'Who did you like again then, boy?' I give her another piece of sushi.

We talked about random things and she started to eat all what I've cooked. I told her not to push herself but she said that it all needs money to buy this. I just feel strange when my stylish is an elf who knows me so much and what suits me nor the members. I started to talk to yesung hyung about an idea. I don't think its good nor bad, but I ask yesung hyung to talk to others.

--------------------------------------

Uljima means don't cry in korean, he's so romantic isn't he? I'm gonna post one chapter again hehe wait for me!