Aiko Sakura

Cure You
Aiko Sakura is my name. Being a girl like me isn't that easy. They may say that my life is the easiest life in this world. But I know that God gives every people a fair life. People said that I'm clever, rich, even my mother is the owner of the biggest mall in japan, beautiful, like every boy would just fall for me and talented, they say.

All that people look is some side of me which they could see easily. But only my family, or even just me who feel being treated different in my house. When I was a kid, my father left my mother and she's a single parent for years. I don't even know how is my father's face.

I have an evil sister. Me and her, each of us being treated differently. She, even she don't get good marks, my mom always love her and she's like the princess of the house. Me? I always get good marks but my mother won't even ask I already get my meals or not. I always think that I'm her daughter but the fact says the opposite.

Now, I'm in a flight to korea. Tears are escaping my eyes when I call the dark flashback which I always bury them for myself. But now I must be happy. This is what I've dream for 3 years. Come to south korea, try to meet my idol and find new life. No more different treatments, no more harms. Fortunately I'm half korean japanese so I could speak both of them fluently plus english. Maybe I could work here easily.

Few times later I'm in an apartment which I've rent for 3 days while I find my real apartment here and find jobs. First, maybe I should buy what I need and start to clean my apartment. My mom doesn't know I'm here. Only one person who know it. An ahjumma who lived in my house for years. She's the one who protect me when my mom was going to hit me. Even my beloved halmeoni don't know. She really loves me. She always said that she love me and hate my sister. I wonder why.

I put all my baggage in the floor and look around. Look's good eh ? Large living room. I saw a door and walk there. I opened it and saw a bed. It must be bedroom. And saw a door again inside it. I walk there and opened the door. Bathroom ? This big ? Korean people is really something. All my files will come here tomorrow. I can't take it in once with a flight right ? Let's buy something, for eat.

I went out and go to the nearest market that I could go. I don't want to go too far or I'll lost my way. These days we couldn't trust too much people right ? I buy some ramyun and snacks I wanted to eat. And don't forget about chocolate. I love chocolate. Who doesn't like chocolates ?

After pays everything I try to carry all I had to. I don't know I take this much. I walk as fast as I could, hoping I could faster be in my apartment but suddenly I bumped into someone.

'Jeongmal mianhae' 'I'm so sorry' both of us say. Seems like he's not from here. 'No, it's my fault, I'm sorry.' I say in my fluent english and start picking up my thing. I carry them and say, 'once again sorry' and bowed to them. I think it's two people. They're just like two CIAs wearing odd outfits, cloth here cloth there, even wears sunglasses. Aren't they hot?

I keep mumbling nothing important until the person who bumped into me call me again. 'Excuse me' he said. I turned around and look at them. Please, don't say anything more, my hands gonna popped out from my body. 'Could you speak english?' He asked me bluntly. 'I'm not speaking english to you just now?' I asked fiercely and walk again. 'Hey, could you speak chinese?' He asked me with chinese. 'Yes! What do you want?!' I yelled at them with chinese back.

They came to me and the one who always keep quite lowered his glasses and winked at me. That eyes...that eyes.... 'Follow me' I say in chinese so people won't really recognise who were them. It is Ryeowook from super junior and Henry who was talking to me just now!!!! Kyaaaaaa!!!! How couldn't I realise ? I am in their country now!!!!

But why did they ask me something like that ? They won't sell me right ? No they won't. They love elfs and I'm one of elf. So they won't sell me. I bring them to my apartment and start putting the stuffs that I bought just now to the refrigerator. 'You could open it right now, I'm alone here' I say in korean. 'Phewww' Ryeowook said. 'You know who we are right ?' He asked me. 'You kidding me?!' I asked them.

'You, Kim Ryeowook' I pointed at him. 'A member of super junior, 21 june 1987, likes purple and one of the four maknae in super junior. English name Nathan Kim and chinese named Li Xu, you only use it when you promoted Super Junior M. Lead vocal yet main dancer who don't really have lots of fans in your brain but you are the third member who have the biggest member fandom in the world, Ryeosomnia. You don't do any plastic surgery. You get into sm in 2005 and debuted only 2 months as the second main vocalist in super junior. You are the one who always cook in Super Junior, wakes them up and clean the whole dorm. You're the one who clean Yesung oppa's pet's house. You're the only child. And you are in two subgroups which called Super Junior KRY with Kyuhyun and Yesung, and Super Junior M with Eunhyuk, Sungmin, Donghae, Siwon, Henry, Zhoumi and Kyuhyun.' I say proudly. I've been an elf since they were pre debut so I know like whole of them.

'Me me' Henry say cheerfully. 'Okay. Henry Lau, 11 october 1989, the real maknae of the whole super junior. Joined super junior M in 2008, born in Toronto. You could play violin and piano well because you've learned it since you were kid. Elf used to hate you but you have lots of fans now, especially Toronto, where you lived. You have an older sister which is beautiful and an older bother, you are the smallest in your house. Joined SM together with Zhoumi as the main dancer and main vocal in super junior m.' I say proudly again.

'Whoa...you are great' Henry say in english while clapping. 'So, what did you guys want?' I asked them. 'We were told to-- I mean, I was told to find a stylist girl by Sooman' Ryeowook said. 'Where's that noona of yours who always makes your hair? She looks nice, she's good in it.' I said bluntly. 'You're an elf?!' Henry asked me. 'Yesss! Of course!' I screamed back.

Wait. Something wrong. 'why did you asked me about that english-chinese problem?' 'We just don't want some real korean which will just mumbled some traditional language that we don't understand at all' ryeowook said. I don't think till here. I just wanted a normal live that worked hard and fangirling, watching every concert I want and now I'm offered to come to the back stage. I should think first.

'Then we recognize that you could even speak english and even chinese, you're sure a clever girl, so, you know-- you want?' Ryeowook asked me. 'Who's stylist? I've ever work in a saloon, but not really prof' I answered. 'No, it's okay' henry cheered up after I say the sentence.

'Okay, just, could you let me think?' I asked. 'Because my stuffs are coming tomorrow and it's not a little.' I said. 'We'll send peoples to take if you say deal. And you have to move at the noon because fans and paparazis will know you, the next days rumors will come out.'

'No big deal for me. Tell me what to do where to go, I will do it.' I say. 'One deal' he say again. 'What?' I asked. 'You have to live in a dorm with us.'