Book 2

Story Of My Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As both Linah and Youngjae both walk to his house a question pop up his mind. “Oh, yeah. What’s your name?” He asked. “Sorry. My name is Linah.” Linah told him. “Ahh..” He nodded, “And your sister is named Minah?”

“That’s correct.” Linah sign to him as she waved to a ghost behind him as Youngjae look back and saw nobody. “What were you wav- never mind.” He mumbled as we both finally reach our destination. As he unlocks the door, Linah look around the house and saw little bits of spider webs and dust. When she looks at his room she saw another ghost on the left ceiling corner. As she kept exploring she saw some ghost as they stared at her. “Hey, Youngjae your parents aren’t going to be here for a month because of a trip right?” Linah asked as she check out the kitchen. “Yep. Why?”

“Nothing. Just pack your bags let's sleepover my place or GOT7?”

“Why?”

“Just do what I say.”

“Fine. Be right back.” He said as he left. Making sure that he went inside his room, Linah went up to the ghost and spoke, “Why are you here?”

“Oh. I’m here because I was here before. I want them out of here.”

“Well too bad. Too sad. That’s not going to happened.”

“Not until I go inside that guy’s body. Or maybe even better… yours.” Gross… ew.. “That’s not going to happened because of THIS!” Out of nowhere the ghost disappeared as she started throwing the powder everywhere. Once she was done she put the powder in safe place that people won’t notice and wipe off her hands. “Okay. All done.” She said as she went out of the bathroom and saw Youngjae. “Oh. Are you done?” Linah asked as she saw him with the luggage. “Yep.”

“Then lets go. Remember to lock up the house.” She remind him as she walk out waiting for him. As we Linah walk ahead while Youngjae was right behind her she started getting lost in her thoughts as she turned around to check on Youngjae when she saw him not there anymore. She look to her left and right and don’t see him. As she started heading back to see where he went but, she can’t find him anywhere. “YOUNGJAE! WHERE ARE YOU?” She yelled out but, no hope since she can’t even speak. “Ugh. Where did that short guy went?” She mumbled as she gritted her teeth and pulled her hair and stop from a sudden noise.

“AHHH!” A deep manly voice screamed as she approach the sound. She peek a little and saw a short small guy was about to get hit by a metal pole. As fast as lightning she ran up and hold the metal pole that was about to swing to the guy poor head. “Oh my gosh. Is that the scary girl that could see ghost?”

“She looks scary.”

“Guys. Let’s get out of here before her ghost haunt us.” Right then they all left in a blink of an eye. She just looks at what happened and shrug. She turned around and saw someone really familiar. “Thank you so much for saving me.” He bowed as he lowered his head. “It’s fine. Now why is EXO D.O doing here?” Linah wondered why an idol would be here around this ally. “Well, I was doing my groceries,” He pointed to the bags of food and continued, “all of sudden those guys came up to me and malign his anger towards me because his girlfriend was fangirling over me.”

“Wait. Aren’t you going to be like, ‘OH MY GOSH IT’S EXO D.O!’ ‘AHH! OPPA!’ something like that.” He mimicked the girls as he did it in a high pitch voice. “Nope. I’m not that type of fangirl. I just like to keep it calm. The name Linah.” Linah extend her hand. “D.O or Kyungsoo.” He also extends his hand and shook her hand. As they both let go Linah wipe his germs on her pants. “Wait. Why aren’t you moving your mouth when you talk? That’s weird it’s like you’re-“

“unusual.” Linah finish his sentence as she look around the ally.

“I wasn’t to say that but-“

“That I could read minds.”

“Yeah. How did you know?”

“because I could read your mind.”

“what?”

“I could read mind. I could see ghost. And communicate through mind only with a strong connection.” Linah told him as she pointed at one of the trash can in the corner.

“Do you see that trash can? There is a ghost staring at you.” After she told him that his eyes widen. “Is there really a ghost.” He suddenly whispered in Linah ear. “Yeah.” She whispered back as she help him with the groceries and left the alley. “ahh.” She yelped as she felt the bag of groceries went out of her grasp because of a sudden pain on her hand. “Oh.” She heard D.O said and a warm hand grab hers. “I think you broke your hand. Let’s go to a hospital.” He suggested as he pulled her towards the van. “What about the fans? Let’s just go to the clinic. It’s less crowded.” Linah also suggested as she tried to change his mind. “Okay.” He nodded as he put the bags in the trunk. As he got in car keys he looks at the car uneasy. “Do you know to drive right and safely?”

“Ugh…” He just kept looking at the car when he felt the car keys went out of his hand and saw Linah getting in the driver seat and turning on the engine. “No! Linah, you can’t drive you’re injured.” He tried to stop her but failed. “It’s fine. I could drive one handed and also I could drive safely as possible. Here look at my driver license.” A card suddenly was shoved into D.O face as he put on his seatbelt. As Linah back out of the parking space and start heading toward the road. “Do you really know how to drive?” D.O asked as he look straight at the road. “Of course. If I don’t know how to drive then why did I took your keys and driving right now?”

“Oh yeah. Sorry.”

“It’s fine.” Once you both arrived at the clinic, Linah park at a tight spot as she saw in the corner of the eye, D.O gripping the seat belt. “It’s fine D.O. I did this a lot of times. I know when I did something wrong.” Linah tried to assure him as she got out of the car and waited until D.O went out and lock the car and put it in her skirt pocket. Oh yeah. She just remembered she was still in her uniform. And still trying to find Youngjae. “Hello, may I help you.” A nurse greeted us as we went to the front desk. “Uhh. She broke her hand.” D.O pointed at me as Linah raise up her broken hand.

“Ohh.. That must’ve hurt, huh? Well, please fill this out on the figure and once you’re done please hand it back. Thank you.” The nurse handed us a clipboard form as we both sat down and fill out the information for Linah. After they finished filling out the form, Linah went up to a payphone and found some loose change in her pocket and dialed Youngjae phone number.

“Hello?”

“Youngjae. It’s me Linah.”

“LINAH! WHERE THE HECK ARE YOU? I JUST WENT TO LOOK AT SOMETHING AND THEN BOOM. YOU DISAPPEARED LIKE A GHOST! WHERE ARE YOU?”

“At the hospital.”

“HOSPITAL? HOSPITAL?”

“Yes. A small clinic near Safeway next to the Seoul Library.”

“Okay. I’m on my way. DON’T GO ANYWHERE!”

“Yah-!” She was cut off by the other side that hang up. That stupid short guy she didn’t even fully finished what she said. “Bang Linah?” She heard her named called as she put back the phone and ran up to the nurse. She put her hand up to tell her that, that’s her. “Please follow me.” The nurse said as Linah look at D.O and waved at him as he waved back. “Hello.” She was greeted by the doctor as she sat down on a chair. “So what’s wrong?” Linah bring up her hand and show him her broken hand. “Ahh. That’s bad. Let’s get you healed.” The doctor clap his hand as he started putting my hand under a x-ray and then put a cast over my hand.

“You see. You broke it really bad. It would heal in two months since it’s a really bad injured. Remember to not get the cast wet at any time. If anything happened just come back and we will help you.” The doctor explained as Linah stood up and bowed and left. Not forgetting a wave at the doctor as the doctor laughed and waved back. Right when Linah went out of the door she was already in a tight bear hug in a blink of eye. Linah patted the person back telling that person that she was starting to choke. When that person let go she look at the person and saw Youngjae.

“Oh. Youngjae, you’re here.” Linah said surprised that he was here so quickly. “Yeah, I know. Don’t you see me.” Gosh, sassy much. “No I don’t.” Linah sarcastically said as she went past him to D.O and handed him back his car keys. “Here you go. Thank you for being here with me.” Linah bowed to him as he also bowed back. “It’s fine. Remember to not injured yourself again and I’m also sorry. Do you any chance want my number? Maybe we could talk to each other or meet up?” He suggested as he got a pen and start putting down numbers on my palm.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter