Book 16

Story Of My Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The ringing from the alarm clock told the two that it times to wake up for school. Linah quickly reached over Youngjae's body and turned it off and return her position on top of him. She let out a deep sigh and return to falling asleep. Her body felt comfortable and tired from her sleep, sometimes she hope she could just lay in bed for a whole day.

Youngjae shook her and told her to wake up in a tired voice. "No, five more minutes." She mumbled and rested on the nape of his neck. "Wake up Linah. We need to go to school." Youngjae played with her cheeks and rubbed her back. Linah push herself up, "Morning kiss," she said with her eyes closed. Youngjae leaned forward and gave her a kiss. "There, now go wash up." He told her and swept her hair away from her face.

"Come with me." She led him to the bathroom and washed up. Now, looking for her uniform. Where did she last put it.....

"Babe!" She called out to Youngjae. "What?" He yelled back inside the bathroom. "Do you know where my uniform is? I can't find it anywhere." She scratched her head and think where she last time she saw her uniform. "Check your backpack." He told her, she rushed out of the room and head to her backpack. Opening the zipper, she saw no sign of her uniform. Dropping her bag, she search around the house for her uniform.

"Oppa! Do you know where my uniform is?"

"Nope." Aish.... where is my uniform? She felt panic ran over her and the clock ticking wasn't helping her.  Grabbing her bag and her shoes, she yelled out to the boys before she disappeared, "I'm going first, leave without me." She teleported to the EXO's practice room. "Hey, oppa!" She quickly greeted them, "Do you guys know where my uniform is by any chance?"

They pointed to the back, which was hanging from a rack. "Oh, thank the unicorns. I finally found you." She said to the uniform which made the guys stared at her weirdly. Quickly putting it on, she took off her shirt which made the guys scream and face the other direction. Buttoning her shirt and putting on the skirt, she put on the blazer and her backpack, and lastly told the boys, "You guys can look now, I have to go to school. See ya~" And she disappeared once again.

--
"Ugh..." Linah groaned into her arms that was resting on the lunch tables. She was just assign bunch of projects right before winter break and she wasn't pleased.

"I seriously hate school." She said lifting her head and resting on Youngjae shoulder and taking a bite of her cheeseburger. "Like seriously, why do teachers assigned us so many homework and projects right before vacation?" They all agreed with her and silently watch her complain. "And- ah!" They all flinched once Linah had hit the table with her palm.

"My internship exam test is coming up too!" She remembered. Looking at the table she found a large crack, "babe, what happened to the table? Last time I remembered it was just fine why is there a crack?" She pointed to the crack and turned to Youngjae. "Ugh...," he look at the crack and then to Linah, "You actually did that, when you fit the table with your hand." He explained and she nodded. "So, I did. Cool!" She clapped her hands and admired the crack that she formed. The other people at the table looked at her strangely.

The bell rang telling it's time to head back to class. "Well, bye Linah and oppa!" She waved at them. "Oh and bye crack!" She waved at the precious crack. Jackson just drag her away from the table, as Linah was still waving at the crack.

Class started quickly and assignments kept piling on Linah's pile. By the end of school day, Linah had a big frown on her face. Once she had arrived home, she had started on her projects that was just assigned. She had been locked up into the laundry room to finish up all her work and also to not be distracted. She need to finish all her assignments, so she could have time to study for her exam this Saturday. If she finish all her assignments and her exam, that means she get to do nothing next week and then WINTER BREAK!

By the time it was 11pm she had already finish half of all her assignments. When she was about to start on her new project she was interrupted by her stomach growls. Staring down at her stomach and then to her phone, she quickly snatch it off the washer machine. "Hello, can I have  blah blah blah."

DING DONG!

Rushing to the door she pass him the money and grab the boxes and close it after her, leaving the delivery guy confused.

Dropping the boxes on the coffee table, she opened the pizza and chicken. She mentally drooled from the sight, taking a slice of a pizza, she took a big bite and continued on her project. She had moved to the living room, and now sitting on the floor, her back touching the couch. Finish with her pizza slice, she opened the bottle of coke and took a few sips. Ahh.... so fizzy. Grabbing the chicken wing, she start munching on it.

"Babe?" Linah slowly turned her head and smiled at him with a half bitten pizza in her left hand. He plop down next to her and ate her pizza in her hand. "Why, aren't you asleep yet?" She asked him and started to type on her computer. "Because you aren't there next to me."

"So, you couldn't sleep without me?"

"Yep." He nodded and tick a sip of her coke and now eating her fried chicken. Feeding her a piece of chicken, he the TV and start watching Running Man. "So, are you almost done with your project yet?"

"I'm about halfway done." She opened to tell him to feed her which he did. "I was hungry since I hadn't ate anything since lunch time." She grab another piece of pizza and ate it. Typing away on her laptop, she continued to work until she was all done. "Yay! All done!" She tiredly stretch her arms and looked at Youngjae, "Babe-" She slowly raised her arms down and saw him fall asleep on the couch.

Linah carefully moved towards him and moved his fringe. Smiling at him, she turned back to her laptop and saved everything. She even had a backup, just in case. Closing her laptop, she cleaned up the mess and turn off the TV that was still rolling. Wrapping up all the pizza and chicken she placed it in the fridge. Climbing up the stairs, she grab the blanket on Youngjae's bed and raced downstairs. She drape the cover over him and made sure that he was all covered. She sat down facing him and rested her head in her arms and stared at his sleeping face. She slowly fall asleep and the last thing she saw was Youngjae's face.

"Noona. Noona. Wake up. Noona. Noona. Wake up." Linah heard somebody chant and each time the person say a word they would push her. "5 more minutes." She groaned and fell asleep again but was shaken by the maknaes. Annoyed by their actions she stood up with an sharp icicle in her hand. "Shut up before I cut your throat." She threaten them. They had a shock face and step back in fear, noticing their frighten faces she watch the ic

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter