Book 3

Story Of My Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: LONG CHAPTER AHEAD! 

 

___

 

Linah decided to not use the bus today and just jog to school because she knows she already missed the first bus and have to wait another thirty minutes. As she ran she heard a loud honk that made her trip in mid-air landing on her broken hand. That must’ve hurt. “OH LINAH! ARE YOU OKAY! WHY DID YOU SUDDENLY TRIP! ANSWER ME!” She heard Jackson yelled as she look at him weirdly because she barely know him. She showed him her hand and saw her hand is looking more swollen and bruised.

“Oh. My. Gosh. Look. At. That. Hand. Seriously.” Jackson suddenly sang as he snap his fingers in a zig-zag motion. “OWW! YAH! I’m older have respect.” Jackson glared at Youngjae, who hit him in the head and was behind him this whole time. Youngjae helped Linah up as she get out all the dirt off her clothes. “Sorry. I think we scared you with the honk. It look like you were running late to school or a ghost was chasing you.” Ghost? Linah look around and saw ghost right behind her. She put her hand behind her back and shoo the ghost away but the ghost stayed put.

“What do you want, ghost.” Linah communicated to the ghost.

“Nothing.”

“Nothing. Can you please go away? Pretty please?”

“Grandma Choi wants to meet you after school.” The ghost informed Linah as she nodded and the ghost left. She turned back towards the guys as she saw Youngjae looking at her. “What?” She signed to him. He shook his head, “nothing.”

“Need a ride my princess? It looks like time is running.” Jackson look at his invisible watch as Linah head towards the driver seat and put on her seatbelt. “You’re driving? MY CAR?” Jackson open the passenger seat and sat down. She nodded and step on the gas once she heard the door close. “YAH! BANG LINAH! SLOW DOWN!” Jackson pinched Linah waist as she stayed put since she isn’t ticklish. She pointed at the time and saw his eye widened.

“HURRY UP! LINAH! WE ARE ABOUT TO GET LATE.” Linah look at him strangely as she picks up her pace. By the time they arrived at school the gate was about to close. She quickly lock the door and ran to the gate and squeezed through leaving the two guys behind the gate. “Linah. You . Plus you have my keys!” Jackson yelled out as he looks like a prisoner. She just laughed and waved at them as she ran to her first class making it on time.

--

 

Throughout the whole day Linah didn’t saw Jackson or Youngjae. ‘They probably skip school or got in trouble.’ Linah thought as she walks to the cafeteria. “LINAH!” Next thing she knew she was holding an oversized baby as she almost lean back falling without Jr help. “Woah.” She thought as she put down the person that was on her and saw BamBam. “Noona~ I miss you.” He said and put me in a hug again and hug him back.He suddenly pulls back from the hug and kiss me on Linah’s cheek. “Yah!” JB yelled and hit BamBam head as JB drag BamBam collar towards him.

“Don’t do that.” JB glared as BamBam shrieked in fear. “Sorry.” BamBam said to Linah as she put up a OK sign.“Can we go, I’m hungry.” Linah said as she started walking towards the line for food. Once she was in line and a group of people came in and went in line, GOT7 didn’t notice but she was secretly getting bullied by the people behind her.

“Hey, looks it’s mute girl.”

“Who said you could hang out with our oppa huh?”

“You have B.A.P but, now you stole GOT7 also?”

“What a player. I didn’t know a mute person could do that.”

“Oh, what is your name Linah, I thought it was Ugly-ah.” Linah look at the line in front of her and left the line since the words from those people was getting harsh. “Oh Linah. You didn’t get any food?” Yugyeom said. She shook her head and said, “No more money.” She lied as she sat down and stole a piece of rice roll from BamBam plate. Once she finished chewing she look at BamBam and quickly look away. “Here.” She heard BamBam said as he had rice roll in his hand. “Ahh~!” She opens as she chewed happily.

“Thank You.” She smiled at him as she look around the room. She opened again as BamBam fed her. When she looks back at the table she was looking she saw food on the other member’s trays. She quietly looks at the food as she look away, not want to eat their food. Keeping her head still and not looking at them her eyes move to the side and down and landed on the food.“Is Linah looking at you guys food?” Zelo suddenly pop up as he mess up Linah’s hair. “Yeah.” They all replied as she looks away shyly.

“Ah, feed her well she need five meals a day.” Zelo reminded them as Linah was about to hit him but he dodge and ran away. ‘Aish!’ She thought as she move the hair that was on her face. “Open your mouth little one.” JB called out for Linah as he got a spoon of his food and fed her. As they all fed her and also finish their food, Linah notice the stares on her the whole time once she step in the cafeteria. All of them pick up their empty food and put it in the trash can as we all got ready to head out. Linah went to the front of the school to see if Jackson car is still in the parking lot. ‘Oh, yeah. I have the keys they can’t even leave.’ She just remembered as she look for Jackson and Youngjae.

“Looking for us?” She heard somebody behind her as who talk to her, she surprisingly saw both of them nice and clean. “Where have you guys been?” She asked as she got out the keys and hand it to Jackson. “We skip school and went to the café across the street.” Jackson said as rub his stomach. ‘What a good cupcake.’ I heard him think as Linah look at Youngjae. “Hello Linah!” He smiled as Linah waved at him. “Did you find my phone yet?” Linah wondered.

“Is it this, any chance this?” He pulled out something from his pocket and it was her phone. Her eyes widen as she couldn’t kept her jaw close.‘My phone. My-My phone.’ She thought as she looks at it dreamily. “Thank you.” She said still lock gaze with the phone.  She unlocks her phone and was shocked. Expecting to be there her handsome duck face named Kim Jongdae, instead it was picture of Youngjae and Jackson.“What the- WHY DID YOU TAKE THIS?” She suddenly yelled out to them as they stood back in shock of her outburst.

“YAH!” Linah threaten, she raised her arm and made fist and aim at them. “Aigoo, Aigoo.” She put her arm down and jumps and kicks in mid-air at them making them fall down.

Once she saw them laying on the ground she ran off, feeling sorry for them while she change her lock screen picture back to Duck face, but couldn’t find any pictures of him. ‘Aigoo, they must’ve deleted all the pictures of him.’ She said to her herself as she look back to where Youngjae and Jackson are and did a pretend kick towards them as she kept walking. She opens up the internet and also her tumblr as she started looking for good photos of Chen.

After finding a good picture of her lovely duck, she made it as her lock paper and secures it with also a password. “There. That should be good.” She told herself as she put her phone in her backpack. “I don’t think 1234 is a good password.” Somebody said behind her as she looks behind her. “Aish. Darn it. That password made me think for a while. Now I have to think of another one.” She said as she got her phone again; unlock it and now trying to figure out a new code.

“How about your birthday?” Youngjae suggested. She claps her hand. “Oh yeah, huh!” She looked excitedly but, turns to a gloom face.“But, you would find out my birthday and try to unlock my phone. New password.” She looks at him tiredly of thinking of possible number for her birthday. “Kim. Jong. Dae.” That name and his face pop up Linah’s head as she look excited again. “I think I got one!” She jump up and down and put down the new password.

“Is it the duck guy birthday.” Darn it. How did he know? She slowly look up from her phone and look at him creepily. “Seriously, how do you know me so well?” She furrowed her eyebrows. “Well, you said that idea out loud.” Oh yeah, he could hear me. I should have turn it off. There, now he couldn’t hear anything I say. “What did you turn off?”

“What?”

“You could hear me?” She lean her head forward at him. “Of course. I’m not deaf.” Weird… This doesn’t happen when I do this to other people, why doesn’t it work to him?

BEEP BEEP

Linah felt her phone vibrate as she see what it was, it was text message from Minah.

To: Linah to an Aleena

Dance Practice today~?

From: Minah the Great Dictator of the Southern Island

 

Linah texted back telling Minah that she will be there after school. She put back her phone and just let her password still be that Duck face birthday. After school Linah and Minah arrived home with an empty house. “Is oppa home?”

“I don’t think so.” Linah replied as she changed out of her uniform. Dress in a pai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter