Book 7

Story Of My Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day after school Linah was dressed in a pair of leggings and a white plain shirt that has her name on the front. She look up and the sky and try communicating to the guy from Stardom. “Why hello.” The guy said surprising her as he stood in front of her.

“Woah, holy unicorns.” She mumbled as she put her hand over her chest. “I see, are you having a heart attack right now?”

“No, I almost did.”

“I could call the medical team, if you want.”

“It’s fine. Just keep them in speed dial.”

“Let’s get started then. Let’s do warm up.” A guy suddenly teleported next to the guy, “This is Ken, he would be fighting you. Get, ready set go.”

“What?”

All of sudden a punch was thrown at her face but she dodged it in time as she gave a space between them. She looks at Ken and saw him charging at her. She then dodges his attack and tripped him but, he was quick enough and did a quick front flip. He turned around and aim for my stomach, Linah coughed his hand on time. He had a second plan, which was to use his other hand, he aims it to her face to time but, Linah also caught his hand also. They started pushing each other until all of sudden Linah jumped and extended her legs and did a scissors kick on his face.

Once he had fully stood up he was then hit again in the face by Linah, which took her leg and raise it up and slap him in the face. With the last kick in the stomach, the Ken guy suddenly disappeared as she faced the guy. “Nice job. You did better than expected.”

“Now for powers training, how about we move location shall we?” He suggested, before he Linah could even agree they had already teleported to the park. “Do you see that women right there?” The guy pointed at an women in her thirties. She nodded, “She has cancer.” Linah look at him weirdly, “How did I know?” The guy said her thoughts. “I just do.” He simply replied. “Now got touch her forehead and close your eyes and try to look for the abnormal cells. If you do try to clean it up and till she is normal.”

“Okay then.” Linah told him. She went up to the lady and touches her forehead. The woman was surprised from her actions. Linah gave her an OK sign as she felt the lady relax. She then closed her eyes and look for the abnormal cells. Found it. She started cleaning them and once she found no more. She let go and opened her eyes. She bowed at the person as she ran back to where the guy was watching her.

“Nice job. That’s one of your powers.” The guy said.

“Then, what is your name.” She randomly said. “I mean, you never told me your name. I keep calling you ‘Guy.’”

“My name is Park Hyungsik.”

“The power you just did was called Aerona.  It’s an ability to see and understand any forms of illness. The other side of this power is it allows them to control organic tissue. This gives them the ability to heal themselves as well as others. They heal people by flushing out the illness and replacing it with a healing energy. You have to be careful though because of wasting a lot of energy is really bad. In conclusion, your power is healing.” Hyungsik explained.

“Ah. I see.” Linah replied. “You must’ve have been tired now, right? We’ll start training tomorrow after school is done.” He told her as he disappeared leaving her all alone. As she walk back home she stop by the bubble tea shop to get some milk tea. “I’m home.” She called out as she took off her shoes and put on slippers.

“Oh, Linah, can I have some?” Youngjae asked once she saw him. She gave it to him as he drink it happily and hand it back as she also took a sip and chew on the tapioca. She sat next to Youngjae and sat next to him and leaned on his shoulder as they finished the bubble tea together. “So where did you went after school. Once we went home you disappeared.” Youngjae asked once Linah has thrown away the bubble tea and put her head on Youngjae’s lap.

“I went to the park and did some training.”

“What training?”

“Mental and Physical training.”  Linah tried to give off the secret that she had another power and training with Hyungsik. “Tired?” Youngjae questioned once he saw her closing her eyes and snuggling closer to his stomach for warmth. She nodded without looking at him as she took a quick nap. As Youngjae her hair, Linah slept soundly without any nightmares and this time unicorns and rainbows. Lately she has been having nightmares and waking up in the middle night is not a good thing to do every day.

Sometimes she will just stay up the whole night and wait until school starts. Dark eye bags look darker today and a good nap would be wonderful. She didn’t notice but, she was lightly snoring in her sleep making Youngjae smile and chuckled. He silently took out his phone and took a picture of Linah in her sleep.With opened and drool start coming out she look absolutely adorable.

The next morning, Linah was awaken by the light hitting her eyes. She peek under her half lids and close them again from the light and tried to hide from the light making her snuggle more closely to Youngjae’s waist. She smells the clothing and it made her relax making her fall asleep again but was roughly shaken.  

“Noona. Noona! Wake up and make dinner please! We’re hungry. NOONA!” Bambam yelled in her ear as she groaned and put one of her ear one on Youngjae’s stomach while the other with a pillow. The pillow was thrown away in seconds. “NOONA! FOOD!” Bambam whined as he kept shaking her to wake up.

 

“Just ask your hyung. Aish.” She said coldly to the older one. She tried to fall back asleep but, it didn’t help with all the noise coming from the boys. She sat up and stretch as she yawned. Done stretching she started slouching and look around the room with one eye. She finally notices Youngjae. She looks at him and leaned on his shoulder.

 

“Ugh…” She mumbled. She didn’t want to stand up and make food for the oldies. She opened both of her eyes and adjusted it so she is now used to the light. She stood up and quietly walked to the kitchen. Walking towards the kitchen she met Jackson. “Linah, you’re awake. Water?” He asked. She just grabs the cup and finishes it for him and hand it back to him.

 

“What do you want to eat for dinner?”

 

“Sushi.” She turned back to look at him. For a few seconds she just stared at him. “Tell you hyung to call.” She told him as she went back to the living room. Looking back at the couch to see if Youngjae is still there, she sat next to him as she took a deep breath. “We’re having sushi tonight.” She told him. He just nodded and put his head on her lap and stretches his two legs which were together for a while because of Linah.

 

He closed his eyes and fall asleep quickly as Linah played with his hair waiting for the food. She started thinking of the training she had with Hyungsik. Since she got heal people now does that make her like a doctor. It was always her dream to be a doctor. “Linah, why are smiling?” Yugyeom came out of nowhere scaring her.

 

“Oh, nothing just thought of something.” She replied. It was quiet for a moment when Yugyeom started sneezing and wheezing. She look at him worriedly. “Are you okay? How long did you have this?” She asked. “A month, I have been hiding this because I don’t want the hyung to be worried.”

 

“Come here.” She signaled him to come over since Youngjae is on her lap. She put her hand on his forehead and starts healing him; once she is done she transferred some of her energy to him. “Okay, you should feel normal by now.” She told him as she squeezes his cheeks and patted his as he went past her. After the healing moment she started feeling tired again. She drank some water that was on the table and waited until the food would arrive.

 

DING DONG

 

FOOD! That was the first word she though. She slap Youngjae’s forehead while saying, “Food, food, food, food.” Youngjae was still half-asleep as he felt Linah pushing him off her and she ran over to the door and did a front flip over the couch and grab her wallet that was near the table.

 

“Hello.” She said to the delivery guy. Oh yeah, she can’t talk. She handed him the amount needed as he gave her the food. She lastly bowed and closed the door after her and put the food on the dining table. She started setting up the food as she told Youngjae to tell the others that food is here. She got out the chopsticks out the bag and handed to each person that came in.

 

“Thank you for the meal.” They all said in unison and dig in. Linah got a piece of sushi and stuffed the whole piece in . As she was in the middle of chewing she started choosing the next thing to eat. She picks up the food she wants and also stuffed it in even though she didn’t even finish her other piece yet.

 

‘This is heaven.’ She thought. She heard Youngjae chuckled and she look at him weirdly. Oh yeah, he could hear my thoughts. “Yah, JR, can you pass me that.” She pointed at the sushi that she can’t reach. “This one.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter