Book 8

Story Of My Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: DOUBLE UPDATE!

 

---------

 

For getting in the doctor training everybody including B.A.P and GOT7 all meet up and ate a Korean BBQ restaurant. Linah who was sitting next to Youngjae was grilling the meat for the people on her people since all of us were a big total of 14 people. We all divided in group of four except for Mark and Yongguk because there was no more room for them.

“Kom sema-ri-ga, han chi-be-yi-so. Appa gom, omma gom, ae-gi gom.” Linah started singing The Three Bears as she grilled the meat. Youngjae, Jongup, and Jackson all look at Linah weirdly as they just stared at her singing and grilling.

“Appa gommun tung-tung-hae, omma gommun nal-shin-hae. Ae-gi gommun na bul-gwi-yo-wo. Hishuk, hishuk cha-rhan-da~!” Linah sang as she shrug and shrug at the last part.

“SING WITH ME!” She yelled out and started singing again. “Kom sema-riga, han chi-be-yi-so. Appa gom, omma gom, ae-gi gom. Appa gommun tung-tung hae. Omma gommun nal-shin-hae. Ae-gi gommun na bul gwi-yo-wo. Hishuk, shihsuk cha-rhan-da." As she was singing she made wrap with meat on it and wrap it up and stuff it in once she was done singing.

“Yumm~!” She said with full and continued stuffing meat in even though she didn’t even finish the last thing she ate yet. Picking up a piece of meat with her chopsticks, she slap Youngjae arm to get to his attention, once he had look at her she fed him the piece of meat.

“Linah!” She looks at Jackson, who called her name. In a reply she opens as he stuffed the wrap for her. The wrap was bigger than her fist so she had to eat in pieces to finish it. She smiled at Jackson saying thanks as he just wink at her making her laugh and choking on a piece of meat. She got a hold on herself and return to normal. She even gag because there was too much food in .

“Okay, remember one meat at a time. We don’t need to call 911.” Jongup scolded her once she had choked and gag for the fifth time. “We will feed you instead because it seems like somebody doesn’t know how to eat properly.” Jackson said as he picks up a meat in feed her.

“Youngjae-ah~ Give me a wrap please!” She called for Youngjae to feed her food since she was still hungry. “Here.” He feed her his half-bitten wrap that was supposed to be his but he gave her his other half instead. Still chowing down the piece she walks up to the two loner leaders and sat next to Yongguk oppa. “Oppa~ Can we get ice cream after this?”

“No.” Linah pouted as she slouched. Oh my gosh it’s starting. She heard Yongguk thoughts as she prepared her inner self. She started putting her eyes like a puppy and her lips pouting. She look right at her oppa making sure that he is looking at her. “Oppa~ Can we please have some ice cream after this. Please~” She did some aegyo in her sentence.

“No. I said no and that’s final.” Yongguk said in his cold voice and that made Linah started crying. Mark who was watching was laughing at the scene. It seems like a drama or movie. Yongguk is the dad while Linah is the daughter. This is the best drama I have ever seen. Linah staring wailing make a ruckus and people was staring at her. There was finger pointing and whispering could be heard.

“Oppa. Please?” She said as tears rolled down her face.

“No.”

That was the last straw for her, she walk towards Youngjae with tears on her face. “Oh, Linah. Come here.” She went up to him as she cried her heart out as she hugs him back. “It’s okay Linah.” Youngjae didn’t know what happened so he just played along.  Once she had calmed down, she let go of Youngjae for a little and blowed her nose on her shirt and wipes her tears with her sleeve.

Youngjae put his hand on her cheek to calm her down even more and he look straight in Linah’s eyes. “Now tell me what made you cry.”

“Oppa said we can’t have ice cream after this.” Her statement gave the three boys at the table stared at her in shock. Why would a sixteen year old girl cry over ice cream. “It’s fine, I will treat you some tomorrow.” Youngjae told her. Linah shook her head, “ I want it after this.”

“No, Linah. You’re not having ice cream after this. It’s getting late too. You have school.” Yongguk came over as he pass her, her jacket to which Jackson took. “Too bad. I’m not leaving this seat until you say yes.” Linah said as she cross her arms and laid back at her seat.

“Linah, get up right this instant.”

“No.”

“Get up now or else.”

“No way. Ice cream first.”

“Fine, just stay right there while we just leave.” Once her oppa left she silently cried as she watch her oppa figure went farther away. Linah just faced the opposite direction as she wipe her tears and sniffed, from her running nose. She laid her head on the wall and continued crying. “Linah-ah.” Youngjae called out for her. She just ignored him as her fist tightened. After a few second she felt a warm hand on her fist making her untightened her fist and saw Youngjae sitting in front of her as her hands automatically intertwined their hands together.

“Remember, it’s okay Linah.” He assured her as he rubbed his thumb on her hand, which made her cry more. He watched her cry as he silently wipe her tears with his other hand. After thirty minutes she had finished crying and now walking back home with an ice cream cone in her hand and Youngjae’s hand on the other.

Walking home make Linah cold making both of them walk fast home since the other boys used the van and already left making them two walk home. Linah went closer to Youngjae for warmth as he gladly let her near him. Once they both headed home, they entered the warm house. “Ahh.. So warm.” She said a she put her shoes off and head upstairs together with Youngjae.

Ignoring the sleeping schedule today since the boys were already all asleep. Linah slept with Youngjae. Brushing their teeth together they change into their pajamas they both head to bed and dreamland.

BEEP BEEP

“Linah~ Linah~ Wake up.” Linah heard Youngjae shaking her once she was awake but closed her eyes again and snuggled closer on Youngjae chest. She was literally on top of him right now. “Linah, wake up. We are going to be late for school.” She felt a pair of hands playing with her cheeks telling her to wake up. She opened her eyes and Youngjae’s face was the first thing she saw in the morning. She even notices how close their faces were.

“Good. You’re awake. Go brush your teeth.” Youngjae said as he kissed her forehead and push her off him making her groan. “Get up, Linah.” Youngjae ordered her. She sat up and rolls over the bed and stood up. With hair all over the place and drool dried up in the corner of her lips she still look amazingly beautiful.

“Good Morning Linah.” Bambam greeted her once she had step out of Youngjae’s room. Bambam even kissed her on the cheek once he had passes by her with his uniform on already and his hair neatly combed.

Linah look at him through her half-asleep eyes and just nodded and she walks towards the bathroom. Brushing her teeth and hair plus changing into her uniform she was all done. No need for face cream when you have water for free.

--

“How’s life?” Hyungsik teleported right beside her making her did the biggest flinch ever. Seriously, you scared the unicorns out of me. “Amazing, I just got in this doctor training internship. It’s going to start next Monday, right after school. So, now I’m going to be busy with school, the boys, and training.” Linah told her.

“You don’t need my pity.” Hyungsik plainly said. Linah scrunched her eyebrows, “I don’t even need your pity. Aish.”

“You want to start training now?” Hyungsik suggested. Linah nodded as she stood up and stretch her limb making whale noises when she stretches. After warms up which consist running two miles which was easy  for Linah and running up and down the stairs at the park which was also difficult.

Walking towards a giant piece of land that has grass all over and nobody to be seen she look at Hyungsik wondering what she is goi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter