Book 10

Story Of My Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Nice seeing you here." Kyungsoo said as he look at the table where the seven guys was staring back at him. "Same here. Why are here?" Linah asked. "To eat with my other members." He replied. Pointing to the other members behind him.  Linah mentally face palmed herself. 'Of course, we are in a restaurant, we have to eat here.' She thought. Bowing to the other members, she introduced herself, "Annyeonghaseyo, Linah-imanda."

Looking at each member, she had a quick eye-contact with Chen, which made her blush making him smile even wider. "Well, I hope you have a nice dinner." Kyungsoo said as Linah nodded and bowed to the members that pass by her and also bowed back.

Linah sighed and sat down. That was heck of a awkward conversation that happened just now. "Noona, who was those guys?" Bambam asked.

"A boy band group called EXO."

"Ah... know wonder they had all those masks and scarves." She heard Mark mumbled as she plot right down on her seat. "So.... are we all done?" JB questionly asked as he saw everybody nod. Looking at the rest of the food, she didn't notice that they all finished all the food. Including the side dishes.

Standing up, Linah wipe off the dust on her pants and grab her phone on the table and the car keys that JB left there to pay for the food. Having one last look at the table, she slowly walk away, heading towards the car. "Are you any chance Linah?" She heard somebody called her, she turned around and surprisingly saw EXO Tao.

"Yes, I'm Linah." She nodded and look up at Tao, wondering why he was talking to her.

"I just want to tell you that we all want to hang out sometimes." Tao said.

"We?"

"Yeah, all of EXO and you."

"Sure. That sounds like a good idea."

"Really?"

"Yep." She nodded. What shock her the most was that Tao hugged her. "ugh..." She stood there, not knowing what to do. She slowly raised her arms and return the hug, making Tao hug her even more tighter. "Okay, I think that's enough." She told him, making him let go of her and gave her a warm smile.

"Phone." Tao extend his hand out. "Why?" She asked and gave him her phone. She saw him clicking some buttons and then hand it back to her. "You will find out. Now, shoo.. I'm pretty sure some people are waiting for you." He told her and left her with her gaze on his back until she could no longer see him. Looking at her phone, she saw a new contact called Panda Zi.

Her mind already was screaming out Tao name's. She just chuckled and head towards the car where the boys were waiting for her.


--
"Noona....Noona! Over here." Linah could hear Tao's scream once she had entered the cafe. Looking around she notice that it was totally empty. Walking over towards them with her coffee in her hand, she sat down between Tao and D.O and greeted them. "Hi Linah!" They all in unison making her smile.

"So, what are we doing today?" She asked. Throughout the past weeks she kept wondering what the EXO boys are going to do with her. "It's a surprise." Kris said, making Linah wonder even more of what she is going to do today. Taking a sip of her coffee, she realized that all the members wore casual clothing. Looking down at her outfit, she was wearing a shirt that has her name on the front and capris.

Looking around the cafe she admired the decorations that was hang up in the cafe and not even noticing Tao taking a quick sip of your coffee and then making a disgusted face after, making the other members secretly laugh at him. Right when Xiumin was about to take a sip, Linah faced forward making him sit back down quickly and pretend like nothing happened. In surprised Xiumin yelled out a question towards her to cover up his back failed plan."So, Linah... When was your birthday?"

"December 31st, 1997." She stated out and took another sip of her coffee. "Oh... then I'm not the youngest anymore. Yehet." Sehun cheered as he pump his fist up in the air making Linah smile of how adorable he was. "That means that you have to call all of us oppa." Sehun pointed out making her just nod agreeing to whatever they say.

"Okay, Sehun oppa." She replied making the guy squeal from happiness and start hitting the next person which was Kai. "Ahh... yah.. stop hitting me.... aish.." Kai yelled out to the guy who was still hitting him like a dinosaur. "Okay... my turn." Chanyeol called out.

"Chanyeol oppa."

"ME! ME!"

"Jongdae oppa!"

"Joonmyun oppa."

"Wufan gege."

"Kyungsoo oppa."

"Jongin oppa."

"Deer gege."

"Bacon oppa."

"Panda oppa."

"Baozi oppa."

"Unicorn gege."

"what..."

"Why am I the deer?"

"Why am I a piece of food?"

"Why am I a unicorn?"

"Why am I a panda?" Complaints were all coming from the talking food and animals making Linah shook her in disgrace. 'And I'm the youngest one?' She thought to herself and lean over and put her head on Baekhyun's shoulder making him stop whining and instead cuddle closer towards Linah.

"Aye... hyung."

"Hyung move."

"Time's up. My time to cuddle with my Linah."

"MY?"

"Just scoot over, I want to be closer with Linah."

"Well.. same here."

"Aish.."

"Move over..."

"Oww... hyung you're standing on my foot." Linah watch the guys wrestle each other to be next to her, making her laugh and stand up making the guys stop what they were doing and stared at her. "Might as well not cuddle with nobody, if you guys keep fighting." Linah told them making them loss of words.

"We should move and go somewhere, you guys are causing too much attention." She pointed out. "How about we head to our dorm since we obviously didn't plan this out and if we go out in public with all 13 of us. That's totally going to attract attention." Suho told the guys and we all nodded understanding what he said. Of course, the leader k

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter