Book 21

Story Of My Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“And a 1, 2, 1, 2, 3, 4, Biccnaneun geosdeureun manha, Geu ane jinjjareul bwabwa, Call me baby call me baby, Call me baby call me baby, (You know my name girl) Neol hyanghae keojyeogan maeuma, Neo malgon geu muneul dada, (You know i’m here girl) Call me baby call me baby, Call me baby call me baby, Myeot beonirado call me girl, Nareul naro jo)njaehage hae, Nae sesangeun ojik you’re the one. You’re the one, Girl you’re the one I want. Biccnaneun geosdeureun manha, Geu ane jinjjareul bwabwa, Call me baby call me baby, Call me baby call me baby, Myeot beonirado call me girl.” (Chorus part for Call Me Baby by EXO)

As Linah sang, she express her movements that she had created with a few helps of Lay and Kai. Looking at the mirror, she watch the guys dance as she also instruct them. Finishing with the last words of the chorus, she turned around and ask,”Anybody want me to do it again?” Hearing a few yes and nods she face forward and did the moves again. She then decided a break for the guys and help the members who were stuck on some of the steps.

Walking to her bag she got out her water bottle and took a few gulps of water. Closing the cap, she place it beside her bag and walk out of the room needing to use the restroom. Telling the boys that she is going to the bathroom, she exit the room and was greeted by the air-conditioner of the building. Turning left, she head start to the toilet and did her business. Feeling a lot more fresh, she head down to the cafeteria and look around for some snacks. Getting a red bean bun she went to the cashier to pay for it and head towards EXO practice room.

“Linah!” She turned around and was met by no other than Red Velvet……… and somebody that looks way younger than her. “Hi,” She waved at them and ate a piece of her bread. “We just want to introduce our new member, Yeri and also talk about our next comeback.” Irene explained and she turned to the new girl and smiled at her. “Hello I’m Yeri. It’s nice to meet you unnie!” Yeri waved cheerfully at Linah as she notice that she look a lot like a squirtle. “Hi, I’m Linah!” She greeted back which made the members laugh at her.

“Yeri is born in the year 1999.” Wendy told Linah. Wow, she is young…. Linah felt really old right now. “Oh, I’m in the year 1997, so only two years apart.” Linah pointed out and notice that Joy was also a year older than her. “Well nice meeting all of you guys, I have to go yell at the boys. See you guys later!” Linah waved at them as she quickly speed walk towards the practice room.

“Look who is finally back and she also have food with her!” When Xiumin heard that phrase he turned his head towards Linah and stared at her piece of bread. Xiumin start to walk towards her and that made Linah step away and start to each as much bread as could fit. Xiumin tried to at least get some piece of the bread, which he successfully did and turned back to Linah who was starting to barf out the whole bread in .  

Taking out some of the bread in her hand she chewed the piece in and then ate the piece in her hand, Xiumin look at her in disgust. Linah just shrugged and wiped her hands on her shirt and turn on the music meaning that they have to practice again.

Jongin who was already in the middle of the room, already in his spot he did his part and Sehun, Xiumin, Baekhyun, and Suho moved towards the side and did their parts. Linah watch them carefully as she watched them dance to the song and pointed out the mistakes that they made.

Even though it was a little embarrassing to make a mistake and get it pointed out, they didn’t care and kept practicing until they get the hang of it. Linah didn’t want them to perfect this choreograph because if they do then they are going to be so tired since they also have to sing too. She wants them to have fun up on stage and do their best even though they had some mistakes.

Since their concept is y and mysterious they all have this like dark with a hint of yness in their moves. Which she lack of since she is one cheerful girl but, she could do their kind of concept. Also, she doesn’t really push them to do a lot of practice because they still have a few months to work on it and also their acting skills so their is a lot of them to learn and practice.

Linah is also a really busy person so that is why the comeback was push back because also need to choreograph a like about a minute something to the rookies. It was hard to find music to dance to so she decided to make her own beat which she did spending just two days in the studio sitting on the spinny chair and just eating off ramen.

Resting her head on the mirror she start to drift off to dreamland as the blasting of the music kept her awake until her sleepiness took over her and fall asleep. The boys who had just finish the song was about to cheer on how great they did without Linah pointing out mistakes until they saw Linah asleep standing still against the mirror.

They quietly gathered their stuff and placed it in their van and lastly pick up Linah and placed her in on the of the seat as she laid her head on Chen’s shoulder. They quietly shuffle in the car and drove to Linah’s house, which was GOT7 dorm, they had finally moved to their new dorm and already had started their idol life about a month ago already. Their debut song was A. (I decided to change it)

Kris who was in the driver seat park the car in a empty parking lot and put the car at a stop. Suho was at the sliding door, opened the door and moved out the way as Luhan pick up Linah and Sehun, Suho, Baekhyun, and Lay follow after them towards their dorm. Sehun rang their doorbell as the door open by itself, opening the door widely they all step in the dorm and greeted the GOT7 members who was confused on why they were here, but once they saw Linah they nodded and pointed towards Youngjae’s room.

GOT7 bowed and waved goodbye to the EXO members as they all head towards bed. Youngjae silently enter his room and was greeted by Linah’s sleeping face. He smiled softly and laid down next to her smelling her scent and entering dreamland with her.

The next morning the sound of the alarm could be heard throughout the house as everybody gathered in the kitchen sitting down at the table which was already served with food that Linah made and left for school. It was the last year of school for her and it was critical to pass this years so Linah came early to school to get their lessons and then head to work after. The school had already knew that Linah had already started her training so they let her off with school since she was already pass the classes and showed good progress.

The boys ate in silence as they felt sad that they can’t have breakfast together with Linah. They all gathered their plates and pile them in the sink and changing into their uniform and head to school. They all said their goodbyes and head to their respected rooms. Youngjae who walked alone to his classroom 4A when he sat down he was surprised that a person was in Linah’s room. “Umm.. this seat is taken-” He froze when he saw the person in front of him. “Linah! What are you doing here!” Youngjae look at her in shock. “Surprise!” and jazz hands. Her mission was complete. Youngjae still stared at her.

“Oppa, I’m at school from now on and eating breakfast with the other oppa’s!” Linah exclaimed to him making him more happy and confused. “What? How about your training? Didn’t that program let you it? Why aren’t you there?” Youngjae bombarded her with question as Linah explained to him, “I went to the program early this morning and talk to the head chief. They let me do it so I have time to go to school, be with you guys, and also help the entertainment. Isn’t that cool? We could finally go to school together!”

Youngjae look at her amazed on how she could easily woo him with something so simple that could make his day. He finally look at her and leaned in dangerously close,“How do you make me so happy every time you surprise me?”

Linah starred in his eyes and playfully said back, “Well maybe you should step up your game and come surprise me soon because I will be waiting.” Youngjae gave her a one teasing look and leaned forward to kiss those lips. Pulling away they both smiled at each other as Linah grab his hand and interlaced them together.

The bell rang signalling the start of class. During class the two of them kept stealing glances of each other that the person behind keep making faces at us, they even start to gag at us. Are we really that gross to look at?

Packing up her stuff she waited for Youngjae to finish as they head towards the van at the end of the day. “Do you guys have practice today?” Linah asked and Youngjae nodded. Now that he had finally debut they had to perform after school at a music show which Linah is going to follow along after they changed into their clothes.

Quickly changing into a shirt random shirt which has her name on it with a pair of leggings she top it with a snapback towards the back. Putting on her white converse she waited for the guys before heading to the van that they company provided and drove them to the show.

Parking into the garage parking lot she turned off the engine as they all pile out and head towards up the elevator. Passing by the front desk, Linah flash her ID Pass which the person nod at her. Bowing at the people they pass be they head to their assigned room and start with their makeup. Linah told the guys that she will be around the building and their manager gave her a staff necklace j

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter