Book 23

Story Of My Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Call me Baby promotions was a success and now they had another comeback prepared with a new songs that Linah added to their album called, Love me Right. Compared to Call me Baby, Love me Right is more fun and cheerful. Call me Baby was all serious and y while Love me right was fun and energetic. “Are you guys ready?” Linah asked EXO in the waiting room after they all put on their microphones and was on stand by.

They all nodded and circled around Linah and put their hands in the middle of the circle. “1, 2, 3, FIGHTING!” We all yelled as they went up stage waving at Linah as she head to the big screen to watch them. Watching them seriously she laugh at some parts because on how cute they were.

She heard a loud sound coming behind her and surprising saw Seventeen in their stage outfits. “Ahh, Noona!” Seungkwan yelled out her name and rush over to her side. He started to cry and hugging her. “Noona I miss you. I didn’t saw you since….,” He stop to check his invisible watch on his wrist, “yesterday.” That made Linah laugh and pat his back. “Linah, think fast!” Too late she was squarted by a water gun by Hoshi.

Wiping her face with her shirt and slightly revealing her hidden abs. They watch her quickly pulled it down after seeing them look down. “Are you guys performing next?” Linah turned back to the members and watch them look at the screen. “Yep, we even changed up our choreography today.” S.Coups told her as she nodded and watch the screen as the boys ended and hop off the stage.

“You guys should get ready.” Linah told them and head over towards EXO and told them they did a good job today. Walking behind them she wave goodbye to SEVENTEEN and gave a hug to Mingyu because he is just so cute. Who knew he was just like Chanyeol. They are both a happy virus.

“Who is that?” Sehun asked her once she had entered the waiting room. “Seventeen. They have like thirteen members. They just debuted just a week ago.” She responded and sat down on the sofa watching them also sat around her and played on their phone.

Resting her head on Xiumin she watch the TV that was playing Seventeen performances and laugh at the beginning. That was so cute of them how they were like bowling pins. She continued to watch them and also sing along with them and did their signature dance move. When they the line Adore you. All she thoughts was Oct-ton-nauts! She began to laugh at herself and told Suho about it and he just face palmed himself.

Once the performance was over she clap for them and played with Suho’s hair when he rest his head on her. “Wahh.. Oppa, your hair is so fluffy and soft. What kind of shampoo do you use?” Linah said in amazement and continued to pet him. Suho had hit her hand away telling her to stop touching his hair which Linah kept touching it even though he told her to stop. Sehun who just walk past them laugh at the scene and just continued to laugh making the others look at him weirdly. He had finally stop laughing and walk away after giving Linah a pinch on her cheeks. Linah look at him weirdly and watch the screen that was playing the next performance.  

Eating a piece of rice ball that Baekhyun had magically had and fed it to her. He wipe off the rice that was sticking on her lip and ate it himself. She playfully hit his stomach and open for another one which he gladly gave her some more.

Chewing on the piece she fish out her phone out of her pocket and check what time is it. Looking at the time she shot up and said a quick see you guys later. Getting out of the room she head towards the parking lot and found her car. Turning on the engine, she quickly called Youngjae as she back out and head to the company. “Linah where are you?” She heard him said once he had pick up. “I just got out of the building. I’m heading towards your way right now. Sorry, I forgot about it and once I saw the time, I immediately head to my car.” She explained to him.

“Oh I see. Well, come quickly and drive safely. It’s okay if we were late. We have you as excuse.” Youngjae jokily said making Linah laugh. Stopping a red light, she reach for her phone and place it on her lap. “Oppa, I’m at a red light right now and it seems like it will just take about ten minutes till I will arrive.”

“Okay. So, how was EXO stage performance?”

“It was amazing. I think they did really good job and I’m pretty sure everybody fell for their charms.”

“Wow, EXO is pretty sure amazing to do that. Probably because you were the one who made the song and did the dance.”

“I know… I know. I know that I’m just amazing.” She pretend to flip her hair which made him laugh. “Ayee.. oppa! It’s finally green light!” She turned to the right when all of sudden she felt the world spin all of sudden really fast and after a few seconds the movement stop. Peeking through her eyes she saw a lot of broken glass and hearing a voice calling her. “Linah! LINAH! Are you okay? What happened?”

“O-oppa… I-I-love y-ou….” She last said and lost conscious.  From the outside, as Linah’s small car had turned to the right a car from the other direction had slammed right into her, hitting the driver side where she had sat. The crash was really serious and look pretty bad.

---

It have been reported that Bang Linah have been a serious car accident. At around 4: 52 pm, Linah was waiting at a stop light when a pick-up truck had slammed into her car hitting the driver side. According to the surveillance camera, the pick-up truck then ran off making the accident a hit-and-run. Luckily we had figure out the license plate of the driver and now taken place to the police. Linah is now in critical condition in the emergency room fighting for her life. The last person who saw Linah, was EXO. They had just finished their recording for their performance when Linah had ran off. It seemed like she was in a rush and left without telling anybody. In her cellphone, the recent phone call was with her boyfriend, Youngjae. When she called him, it was around the time the accident happened just a few minutes before. On the phone, they must’ve have been talking and when the car accident happened the phone was still on. We have Linah in our prayer and hope she will survive.

Once Youngjae had figured out what happened, he had ran off to his manager telling what happened and quickly heading to the place that the accident took place. The place was really noticeable because they could a beaten up car and a full of police and ambulance surrounding it. Youngjae got out of the car and just saw Linah getting pulled into the ambulance car.

He quickly ran over when he saw her condition and made his knees buckled. “Linah! LINAH! Wake up!” He tapped her cheek but there was no sign of waking up. “Sir, may you please move so we could bring her to the hospital. She is in critical condition right now. If you want we could give you a lift.” A person said to him and just nodded as he wipe his tears with the back of his hand.

Hopping in he grab Linah’s hand and just continued to shake from fear of losing her. Hearing a familiar ringtone, he took out his phone and saw that his manager was calling him. “Hyung. I’m going to the hospital right now with Linah. I will meet you there with the boys…. Okay bye.”

Shoving his phones in his pocket he went back to Linah and saw how pale she was. “Linah… please wake up..” Youngjae lightly shook her body as the door suddenly opened and they pulled out Linah out of the car and into the emergency room. Stopping at the waiting room, he sat down and stared at his hand that was stained with blood, Linah’s blood. He started to cry once again when he saw a tissue in his view. He look up and surprisingly it was the nurse that Linah was always talking about, Nurse Kim.

“It's okay. I know that Linah is very strong and will survive. So stop crying pray for her.” Nurse Kim last said and left making him stare at her back. She was right. He is a big boy and big boy do not cry. I need to have faith on Linah that she will make it. I know she will. Wiping the rest of his tears he felt a sudden deja vu. He remembered just like last how Linah was sent to the hospital because she had eaten peanuts. Now that she notice he was staying at the same exact seat as last time.

“Youngjae!” He stood up when he heard his  name and was hug by no other than Jackson, and that when he started to cry once more. Sorry, he is not a big boy right now. His group mates surround the two of them and told him that it would be okay and to not worry anymore. Once he had finished crying all seven of them sat down. JB was holding Youngjae’s left while JR was on his right and using his shoulder as a pillow. Right then they heard the light go off and Linah’s bed rolling away. They stood up and head towards the same doctor every time they come.

“We got Linah to be stable again but, we will keep a sharp eye on her. She is currently in coma since she had lost too much blood du

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter