Book 20

Story Of My Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"3, 2, 1! Happy Birthday Minah and Linah!" Everybody shouted to the twins once they had arrived at the venue. Linah was surprised on how much people there were. She was just expecting B.A.P and Got7 but not this many people. "Wahhh...." Minah and Linah were both amazed at the decoration and how pretty it was. There was even a photo booth set and also some games like a mini carnival that was set up in a big room.

"How do you like it so far?" A deep voice brought the two girls to turn and look and jumped into the person arms. "Oppa!" They both yelled out and Yongguk laughed and hug them back.

"Who did all of this?" Linah pointed around the room. "Got7 and me," he answered. "You mean the boys and you did all of this, even the cake, decorations, and everything else?" Minah was surprised on how well they did. "Well, thank you oppa! This was probably our best present ever!"

"Say thank you to the other guys they did most of it. I just planned out the money and the decorations." Yongguk gave them a last hug as he disappear in the crowd. "Linah!" Jungkook pop up from her vision. "Oh, Jungkook-ah! What are you doing here?" Linah scanned his outfit and he was just wearing a plain t-shirt and jeans. So typical of him...

"Of course, I'm invited to your party. Why would I not be invited? I mean come on, who doesn't like me?" His chin was raised and she could totally see his jawline.

Linah patted cheeks and told him to stop bluffing and also didn't forget to squeeze his cheeks. He is just too adorable. "Ayee... why can't people stop pinching me. I'm not cute, I'm suppose to be manly." He complained as Linah patted his back and started to explore the place and greeted the other guest members. She was met by a lot of different idol groups and they were surprised that she got her voice back. Her response was,'I know right. I was soooo amazed too.'

Eating a slice of pizza on the buffet table, she wondered if she could even eat all the food that was there. JR who was just passing by was stop by Linah, "Jinyoung-ah... the food.. there is no peanuts right?" She asked. "Yep, no peanuts. We don't want you getting an allergic reaction on your birthday.Happy Birthday Linah!" He said to her question and even took a bite of her pizza.  Waving goodbye to him she finish up her pizza and start to pile her plate with different kind of foods.

"Are you really going to finish all that?" Looking at the person she nodded and grab a cup of coke and set it down on a empty table. "How could a small girl eat so much?" Siwon questioned her and she gave him a quick glare, "I'm growing." Giving him a piece of her chicken he ate it happily and people was started to sit on her table, wanting to eat her food which she glared at them and say, 'get your own food, the table is right there.'

Since Linah was nice she fed them her food and they kept pinching her cheeks and also telling her to kiss their cheeks. And when she kiss them they would get so excited and get so happy. Like seriously, she is not a baby. She just turned 18 today.

Finishing up her plate with a help of a lot of people, she was stuffed. Heading to the photo booth she saw EXO posing and she quickly ran up and stood in the middle and posed. A lot of complaints were heard but Linah continue to laugh and move closer to the camera and did a peace sign. Hearing the sound of the click she move away from the camera. EXO posed once more time and took a few photos.

She silently walk behind the group and stood on her tippy toes and put out a peace sign behind Chen's head. All of them started to crowd around the camera wanting to see the photos. Once they saw that Linah was in it they all turned to her who was running away from the booth as she laughed.

"LINAH!" Not seeing the person in front of her she was put in a hug by somebody. Hearing the person voice she knew who that person was. "T.O.P samchon!" She called out to him and people was around her laugh at what she called him. "What? Samchon? I'm not your uncle and I'm not that old!" T.O.P stomp his feet like a little kid and she laugh at him. Looking behind her one and only uncle she saw the rest of the group members. "Jiyong appa!"

"I'm not your father."

"Daesang omma!"

"Taeyang ajusshi!"

"Seungri oppa!"

"Ajusshi?! Wait why am I a ajusshi and not Daesang?"

"Yay! I'm a oppa!" Linah laugh at them and skip around and waving at other people. Stealing a bite from Baro cupcake she ran away once again, hearing Baro deep voice yelling at her. Coming from a stop she catch her breathe and greeted people with, 'thanks for coming,' and giving small conversations with them. There was a lot of smiling and pictures today. And don't forget the kissing.. Like this for example:

"Hey Linah! Happy Birthday, you're finally eighteen. Now give oppa a kiss." Heechul pointed at his cheek and he leaned towards her. Kissing his cheeks, he smiled widely and gave her a bear hug. In her head it says, 'please get off me...' while her face say, 'oh my, I just kiss and hug the amazing kim heechul.'

Peeling him off her she gave him a last smile and continue to walk away, but another person came up to her wanting her kisses. "Linah~ kiss kiss!" Mwah.... bye bye.

---

After a million of kisses and hugs, smiling so many times, and getting squished by two times her size the party was finally over. Still recovering from her flu, she sat down on a empty chair and let out a deep sigh. Not only the party was celebrating her and Minah's birthday, it was also the new years. So the party took extra long than she thought. She knew right when she enter the room, it was going to be a long night. When the time officially came that her birthday was over and it was finally 2015, she got a new year's kiss from Youngjae, who she only saw him that only time that whole day. Not until now, the next day, January 1st of 2015.

"How was the party?" Youngjae pulled her up and let her sit in his lap as she laid her h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter