Book 17

Story Of My Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Linah felt really weird going to school alone so she decided to get Minah. "Okay, why do you want me here all of sudden?" Minah asked Linah once she had entered the car. "I just felt lonely and it would be weird if I went alone with my new hair." She answered her and drove to Starbucks drive thru. "What do you want?" Linah turned to Minah and turn off the stereo. "Umm," she thought for a second and then we both said in unison, "Iced White Chocolate Mocha!" We both laughed, "Of course, we would think the same." Minah look at the screen as Linah ordered.

"Hello, can I have two grande iced white chocolate mocha with no whip on both?"

"Is that all?" The machine talked. "Yes." Linah replied. "Go to the next window." It said and Linah slowly press the gas pedal and stop at the next window. Handing the person her card she watch the person slide and gave it back to her. The person then pass her their drinks. Linah grab one and hand it to Minah and then one to her. Placing her drink in the cup holder, she rip off the straw and poke it in the hole and head to school. Taking a sip of her drink, she felt really energize, she finally just notice that she bought a bottle of coffee which is not sitting in the fridge. Oh well, she is going to drink it tomorrow if she remembers.

Already seeing the school ahead, Linah parked in the parking lot. Grabbing her coffee and her backpack, the two of them head out of the car and closed it at the same time making both of them giggle.

Linah locked the car and the two of them walked inside the school earning a lot of stairs. Well, of course you have to stare at their new hairstyle and how they look so much alike. Linah waved goodbye to Minah once she had arrived at her classroom, walking in she could already spot Youngjae, Bambam, and Yugyeom. "Noona!" They waved at her as she smiled at them and sat in her spot.

"Did it felt weird going to school without me?" She pass them her coffee to let them take a sip. "Totally, the car was so much quieter and more safer." Bambam nodded and took another sip of her coffee and pass it back to her, which she also drank from. "Hey, I'm a safe driver!" She yelled back and hit his arm.

"Yeah right." Linah heard Yugyeom mumbled which she turned her head towards him and hit his head. He rubbed his head in pain, Linah turned herself around and pass her coffee to Youngjae, which he took a careful sip and immediately made a disgust face. She laughed at his face and grab the drink from his hand. She took a few gulps of it and hand it back to Bambam and Yugyeom, letting them have the rest.

Class was rather boring, but with Youngjae he made her pay attention to the teacher if he gave her a kiss on the lips. With that, Linah listened to the teacher as she hold Youngjae's hand. The bell rang signalling lunch, Linah stuffed her books in her backpack and pulled Youngjae's arm to the lunch room. Finding Minah quickly because of her new hair, she head towards them and sat next to her, with Youngjae on the other side of her.

"Hi oppas!" She greeted B.A.P and quickly stole a few fries from Daehyun's plate, which earn a scowl at her, and fed Youngjae some of the fries she stole. Taking a sip of Yongguk's milk, she placed it back and wondered if she want to get lunch. She felt a nudge on her side and saw Youngjae's standing up, she was about to stand up too but he pulled her down and said, "I will get both of us lunch." she nodded and stared at his retreating back.

Once she had turned to look back at the guys at the table they all have a creepy grin on their face. "Oh my, Lin is so in love~!" Jongup yelled out and spread his arms. Which Himchan hit the back of his head and told him to put his arms down. "Wow, who knew Linah would let somebody get lunch for her?" The other Youngjae look at her with his eyebrows twitching.

At school, she would always get herself her own lunch, and she would never let somebody get her lunch because she thought it would be rude letting them pay for hers and themselves. Also, she have to be careful because their might be nuts. Sometimes the boys forget that she is even allergic to nuts and they would give her nuts, making her feel bad and not eating it at all.

She sent, her boyfriend, Youngjae a message reminding him to get no any kind of nuts which he responded that he already knows that. She was glad that he knows that she can't eat them. She watch as Youngjae waited in line and payed for their shared lunch. He walked towards the condiments and got some napkins and ketchup, which she silently clap her hands since she wants some sauce with her fries.

He then walked to the table and placed it in between them. He grab a piece of fry, dip it in the sauce and let her bite of it and he ate the rest of the piece. Linah grab the cheeseburger that was already filled with lettuce and a special sauce and took a large bite, she then hand to Youngjae who also took large bite. Opening the water bottle he bought, she took a gulp and closed the bottled. Taking some fries, she dip it and plunged it into . Finish chewing, she got the burger from Youngjae's hold and took some bites.

She told him to finish the rest, which he nodded and fed her the last bite, which at first she refused, but ate it too anyway. She opened the water bottle and hand it to him, took a few sips, passed it to her, and she  finished the rest of the water. All done with the whole tray, Linah stood up to throw it away. Youngjae moved back and hold her waist, carefully he hold her so she doesn't clumsy trip on her own foot.

Youngjae watch her throw away the trash and smiled at her as she skipped back to the table and into his arms. Moving her bangs that was covering her eyes, she placed her hand on his chest and pushed herself away to waved goodbye at the rest if the oppas who want to leave from the cheesy scene

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter