Book 26

Story Of My Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Linah was peacefully asleep when she had suddenly had woken up, look around, and then fall back asleep. B.I, who was watching her, silently chuckled and watch her close her eyes again and start to softly snored. Bobby silently got out of bed and brush his teeth with B.I next to him. Quietly getting out of their room, they entered the living room where Chanwoo was sitting there watching TV. Feeling hungry, they looked inside their fridge and wondered what they are going to eat for breakfast.

 

Just then, Linah had entered the kitchen with one of her eyes squinted from the light and grab a glass of water. Coughing into her arm, she put back the glass of water and start to make breakfast for them. The boys just watch her sitting on the stool as she cut some kimchi on the cutting board and then putting it in a pot.

 

“Can you tell the other members to wake up? Breakfast is almost served.” Linah told them and Chanwoo stood up to follow her order. Placing the pot on the table she grab eight set of bowls and filled it up with rice. Setting up the table she secretly ate a piece of kimbap that she also made making B.I tell her to stop eating, which made her laughed.

 

Sitting down at a seat, she waited for the other members to fill the empty seats. While she waited she put her hair up on a messy bun. Looking at herself through her phone screen she silently mumbled, “Aish.. I need to dye my hair again. It's starting to show my normal hair in my roots. Oh my, look at my bags.” She pouted and tap around her eyes.

 

“Stop touching your eyes.” Bobby warned her but after he said that she had accidentally poked her eye. “Ouch.” She frowned and close her eye tightly. “Told you.” Bobby said making Linah did a ‘mehrong’ to him making him pretend to get mad by slamming his hands on the table and standing up.

 

Once everyone had sat down they dig in after B.I constantly whining that he was hungry. “Its delicious.” They all commented making Linah happy and ate the kimbap in one mouth full. Sipping on her glass of water she let out a loud burp making them look at her before resuming what they were doing.

 

“Say ‘excuse me’ Linah. At least be a lady.” B.I said. She nodded and continued to eat her food. Chanwoo who was next to her also burped making her laugh and pat his arm. B.I just glared at the two maknae and ate his rice.

 

Cleaning up the table, she placed the leftovers in the fridge and placed everything else in the sink for the boys to clean. Looking for her bag, she changed into a pair of a baseball tee with her leggings. Calling GOT7 manager to pick her up, she laid down on the couch as she watch them play around. Touching her hair she wondered what color she should bleach her hair. She was thinking blank, but she still not sure.

 

“Jinhwan-ah, do you think I should bleach my hair black?” She asked him which made him turned to her, look at her hair, and then nodded. “Okay, thanks. I'm going to bleach my hair later.” She explained as he continued playing his phone. Looking at Junhoe’s phone that was laying on the table, she look around if the coast is clear before grabbing his phone and turning it on to camera mode.

 

Hearing him coming, she quickly put his phone back and pretend like nothing happened. Junhoe had picked up his phone and unlock it. She watch his expression before bursting into laughter. “Yah!” He lightly pushed her making her laugh even more. Watching him scroll through the collection of her she watch him highlight all of them and then deleting it.

 

“Can I see your phone?” She asked him. He looked at her blankly, “I swear I won't take a picture. You could even watch me.” Junhoe pass you his phone. Going to his contact, she made a new contact and made one for herself. She even add a photo of herself that he missed which made him steal his phone out of her hand and saving it.

 

Smiling at him, she pinch his cheeks which made him push her hand away but she kept doing it which made him annoyed and start to tickle her which made her squirm. He made a high pitched sound which surprised her despite his deep voice but him making high pitches making her laugh even more.

 

Grabbing his hands, she told him to stop which he obeyed and start to play with her cheeks. “Wahh.. Jinhwan hyung pinch Linah’s cheeks it's so soft and squishy.” Junhoe told Jinhwan as he continued to play with her. Jinhwan came over and reach over to pinch her cheeks. “Woahh…” He continued to pinch her cheeks. “Stop pinching my cheeks.” She told them but they just told the others to pinch them. “Oh my.” She mumbled when they gathered around her and attack her cheeks.

 

“Woah!” They all exclaimed. “They are so squishy!” B.I suddenly yelled out and continue to play with them. Pushing his hands away, she glared at him making him pinch once more before stopping. “Okay, that's enough.” She told them as they all back away. Hearing a honk, she told then that she have to go now. After exchanging numbers and a lot of hugs and squeezing her cheeks she waved them goodbye.

 

Seriously what's with her cheeks that made them all want to pinch it? Entering the car, she told the Manager to drop her off so she could take a shower and take an extra pair of clothes and then going to the salon. Exciting the salon with her new look, she took the bus to the hospital and waited for her stop. Oh yeah, she had posted up a photo with her and iKON on her instagram. The photo was already bombing her notifications with hearts and comments.

 

Heading inside, she went inside the staff room and put on her doctor's coat. Placing her stuff inside the locker and putting her phone in one of her pockets, she closed her locker and entered the emergency room. Signing in, she grab the clipboard already there for her and look through it as she head towards the patient location.

 

--

 

“Hello?” Linah was waken up by the ringing of her phone from an unknown number. Just yesterday she had finished all her schedule late at night and finally fallen asleep at three in the morning. The current time was almost noon.

 

“Linah! This is Yoo Jae Suk!”  

 

“Oh, Oppa! Hi!”

 

“Linah, did you just woke up? It's almost noon.”

 

“Yeah, I just woke up. I went home at two in the morning. Wae?”

 

“Come here quickly to ______. We are filming Running Man right now!”

 

“Is this line being recorded right now?”

 

“Hahahha, yes it is.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter